[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Annyeong Brownies! :wub:

I have the same reaction with you all about JH and his TT dance... lol :D

He's sooo cute, awkward and makes me die in embarassment... kekeke *just kidding* :wub: He did work very hard in preparing his performance in the show. I also thought that someone must be help him practicing that dance. And won't be surprised if it's SY or Jungyeon herself... :wink:

So proud of him... like finally he gets more recognition in SK and people are amazed that CNBLUE has 2 great singers. And JH didn't forget to promote his members, MH and JS too. His love for CNBLUE... *touched*:wub:

@aniliaz hahaha... that impeejah comment on JH's nephew pic is jjang!!! :tongue:

@Aileen4ever hi5! I also wonder how JH feels watching that scene from WGM in the introduction part. Can't help myself from screaming in happiness... kekeke.

Thanks @Dawani... love that family TT dance. To who ever made the vid... DAEBAK!!! :)

Welcome @ahnborabora to this thread... let's keep this 'home' alive :)

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm sooo excited for the new album! The teaser looks so awesome! The music reminds me of CNBLUE's old style...Like when they debuted...<3 Songs like I'm Sorry, Intuition and all....:P

SY....who you texting girl? :wink::wink: (Too much delulu is injurious to health....She could be texting her girl squad :tongue: Or her sister! But i want to believe that she's texting nampyeon about that dance video! :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue: )

Btw, can somebody tell me where to watch the entire episode of King of Masked Singer. I only watched the ones on insta :( And MBC didn't upload it like last time. :( Link juseyoooo ~~~

Guest wilddove

@sarangbit  They had to cut the episode short to make way for the trial news, just right after JH and the ballerina's segment.  They will continue it next week, I think..... You can find JH's cut in dailymotion.

Oh! JH really knows how to tease a Brownie's heart. Bear and white shirt? Come on! Somebody help me! How do I ever recover from my delulu? Huehehe...

According to delulu vocabulary, Minhyuk is saying, "Hyung, kamane!!!", in the same way when he reprimanded JH from overtly showing off affection for his wifey when JH first introduced SY to them at their practice studio @ FNC. Hohoho!

Hello brownies,

@saykoloko  WOW!!  what a great news, thank you so much!!  I think it is actually great timing with CN coming back and JH getting attention from the Masked Singer show, SY's drama ending and new drama yet to start!

If you missed last night’s CN program (Line Live) you can watch it here. https://live.line.me/channels/21/broadcast/1628905 
I have only read about it too.  Again let me know if there is particular part you want to know what they ae saying. 

It’s becoming old news but I’ll just write up what I remember from the CN fun meeting on 3/10 in Osaka.  Please take it as better late than never.

All members were wearing T shirts and jeans.  JH was wearing plain black t-shirt and a bandanna hanging from his waist.  They played 5-6 songs, JH’s guitar was the green one.  No JH main vocal songs…..:huh:

Second half of the show was the C-doctor concept and all members changed into doctor’s white coat, which looked really good on all of them.  JH introduced himself that he was the one in pain the most (he was having stomach ache?  I’m not sure.)  There were 3 segments: 1. Boice was asked beforehand to send in their problems to be consulted by c-doctors; 2. JH diagnoses other members problems and prescribes medicine for them.  JH mixed too many weird ingredients for all and ended up himself drinking it too… 3. Each member, with 2 fans, acts out in a doctor/nurse /patient skit..  JH acted as a rookie doctor who gives a shot to a patient for the first time…

the consultation part was the funniest with so many good JH moments:

Q: Whenever I take a bath and soak in the tub I fall asleep
JH: Just take shower.
YH: If there is someone else who can watch out for you..
JH: (conclusion) Get married.

Q; I want to scold male subordinates without making them feel down.
MC: Are you happy if female boss scolds you?
JH: (If so) aren’t I a pervert?

MH: I don’t care even if I get scolded.
JH: Ah- MH is this kind of kid.

JH: I don’t think she needs to scold them.
JS:  Then why do you always….
JH hits JS (Tom and Jerry moment)

Q; I haven’t dated 5 years, no man I meet makes my heart flatter.
JH:  I might be being rude but…(whispering thru the mic)..How old is she?

JH: (conclusion) this is simple but difficult.  To meet someone good, you have to be a good person first.                                                                                             
JS: Then how about you..
JH: SO I SAID IT IS DIFFICULT!
(another Tom and Jerry moment)  

I'll add if I remember more later.  

Waaa... sooo happy with that MOLS news! Thanks @saykoloko for posting it here :wub:

Glad that both of them, SY and JH are having so many projects. So that we can read or watch their updates. I'm happy these days with my timeline... full of SY and JH news! kekeke. Also this thread is busy too... it's kinda stress reliever to be here :tongue:

Wish the best for uri couple in the future. SY is recognized for her good acting in IB. Jonghyun too... after the Mask Singer show. Will continue to support them both, even if we're not sure about their current relationship (tho I believe they are real... lol). Fighting, Brownies! :wub:

Duomo arigatou @MattieCat for your FA from the Osaka FM. JH and his bandmates seemed to enjoy the event. JH is funny as usual... haha, and that Tom & Jerry moment with JS... :D

JH pic from the promotional KOR album is sooo cute. He looks chubby lately, but still handsome. I love the concept, and wish the album is good and success, for the Japan album "Shake" too ^^

Here's CNBLUE KOR album tracklist. There are 2 JH's songs: Calling You, and When I Was Young. Hope those are new songs, not Korean version of Japan songs/album.

@Changsky LOL! I have been holding myself back to say that JH looks chubby :D I was afraid of offending his fans but he is still cute nonetheless!

---

And, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that MOLS will be screened on NetFlix! Ok, I demand a press conference and photo shoot soon :wub:

Miss their interactions and can't wait for their official screen kiss!

48 minutes ago, cadymcbronzie said:

@Changsky LOL! I have been holding myself back to say that JH looks chubby :D I was afraid of offending his fans but he is still cute nonetheless!

---

And, I am sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited that MOLS will be screened on NetFlix! Ok, I demand a press conference and photo shoot soon :wub:

Miss their interactions and can't wait for their official screen kiss!

The netflix artilce made my day. I'm excited for this! can't wait! :blush:

IB again..heol.i am glad today is the last ep.ep 15 was a mess,it was incoherent and disconnected.i mean its just ridiculous and im glad sy part was for a little while and at least her story got a tied up ending.the others were so weird and i dunno what to think..i mean its already the end why start some conplicated issue now??im so angry because the story have potential.the writers just botched everything up.the only good thing about it is sy was in it..glad she'll be getting new drama soon..

Archived