[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRJfIGHSdP-FudTZ6EkAnBimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTrUcXR2bUDfQ_WKIhza4dimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcTy-HdRji4c8ftm6py0-mEimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcQv3WPSCqFh-3TqfQCAeP18d1d6aec12cc8ed5b370a10b9bb354cf.jpgimages?q=tbn:ANd9GcT_yWfziy2U4vZ7Ynq6ik2

I'm not sure if it was seeing @azwhoony post today or just the fact that its the romantic month and I miss these two that I am feeling them so much today.  It kind of makes you homesick for the WGM DAYS that were so full of honey dripping every week and little did I realize how special that time was or how short it would be either.  When I look back I am thankful for the many people whose words touched me then and those who touch me even now.  I don't write as much as I use to but am hoping with their Drama coming out I will have something worth saying.  Posting pictures is my way of saying I'm still here still believing and still can't forget them...:wub:  My Love to all Brownies and looking forward to the days ahead:blush:

Hello chinggus...my beloved BEElovers. I've silent for almost 3 months but rest assured I am very much updated with our couples whereabout. Being a corporate supervisor is not easy...I've so much work to do without so much time. But I can honestly say, most of the very little avail I have, I'm lurking here in our home.

I get excited with all the news, some brownie CSI discoveries and even stalking their IGs and their "connections". February is here and half way through, and just everyone, I'm very excited for it. I badly needed to see them on screen together. It's queit sad that we are left in the dark as to when their drama officially be released. 

What can I say? I miss this home so much. I miss interacting with everyone. Fighting guys! 

Hi! bee lovers>>>have nice a nice day..I'm so excited the MY ONLY LOVE SONGS drama/web/ whatever..i really admired and love this lovely couple, I hope gong seungyeon receive a surprise birthday gift from lee jonghyun..and i really hope  and wish.. next news about them is TRUE MARRIED...:heart::heart::heart:

hi guys! to give an update regarding MOLS, some friends of mine and i have been searching for updates, but currently, there are no official korean sites that has placed a definite date on when the drama will be shown. just a word of caution so we can manage our expectations, because drama wiki is just that- a wiki page that can be edited by fans. 

official naver page still only has 2017.02 and hasn't been updated: 

our speculation is that the drama is having a hard time to be released because of the korean ban in china. 

this part 편성: 중국 소후 닷컴 says Station: China Sohu.com so they might not have any final distributor/s in korea yet.  let's just wait a bit longer and cross our fingers that the drama will be released soon! 

Hi guys!! Cnblue will be coming here in the Philippines for a concert this March. does anyone of you have an idea when is their flight date? I'm not going to watch the concert but I really want to go see JH at the airport. Representing Filipino Brownie hehehehe!!

When you choose your virtual wife over your band ㅋㅋㅋ

Credits to joanlee777

Missing their interaction so much! Is it weird that I (we?) am/are feeling this way?

I tried watching other WGM couples but it just doesn't leave that tingling sensation as uri GongLee couple.

And... I am still waiting for #MOLS! I am avoiding other dramas just for theirs ok <_<

Annyeong chingu.. i think we here missed them rite.. February & March was their months. I will remembered each episode. In Innocent Defendant, there is a clip of uri Seung Yeon in Inkigayo. Thanks SBS, for TT song & Inkigayo MC in this good drama. 

Saranghanda chinguya.. i wish there is a miracle next week for us. I dont mind whether is a web drama or not, without press conference or not.. i just want to see uri couple together. 

On 21/2/2017 at 1:48 PM, anonabi said:

hi guys! to give an update regarding MOLS, some friends of mine and i have been searching for updates, but currently, there are no official korean sites that has placed a definite date on when the drama will be shown. just a word of caution so we can manage our expectations, because drama wiki is just that- a wiki page that can be edited by fans. 

official naver page still only has 2017.02 and hasn't been updated: 

our speculation is that the drama is having a hard time to be released because of the korean ban in china. 

this part 편성: 중국 소후 닷컴 says Station: China Sohu.com so they might not have any final distributor/s in korea yet.  let's just wait a bit longer and cross our fingers that the drama will be released soon! 

Thank you @anonabi for updating about MOLS. Wish the best for the drama, SY and JH. If it's not possible to be aired in China, low key hope that at least MOLS will be aired in Korea... :)

Also thank you all for the posts and updates, and for keeping this thread alive... love you :wub: 

Jonghyun related. CNBLUE upcoming schedule :)

Cr: GongLee Global

8 hours ago, Changsky said:

Thank you @anonabi for updating about MOLS. Wish the best for the drama, SY and JH. If it's not possible to be aired in China, low key hope that at least MOLS will be aired in Korea... :)

Also thank you all for the posts and updates, and for keeping this thread alive... love you :wub: 

Jonghyun related. CNBLUE upcoming schedule :)

Cr: GongLee Global

Lucky Students! T.T....

I hope we get to see news about MOLS asap. <3 If not feb,then March ....their month :) <3

C5QaX61VcAA1QIN.jpgC5QHrgyW8AAGJCh.jpg

C5PdoNRVcAEBYRi.jpgC5MyNWlVcAAh9_q.jpg

C5MwlH0UcAAbzje.jpgC5MgKsCUoAAK7Xa.jpg

Gong continues to prove that she truly is so talented and so beautiful as well, she was amazing in this last episode of Introverted Boss and continues to bloom right before our eyes!!!  If your not watching do yourself a favor and start it's really worth it.  It's not only entertaining there are some real life lessons about how quickly we judge people just because they are different in our eyes.  Yet, if we only took the time to close our eyes to what we see and first believe and move passed that to whats underneath.  Making the effort to understand who a person really is and look instead at their heart.  We would really be able to see whats real and important....:wub:

Credit to all original owners of photos...

There is nothing really going on with IB now.just showing the 2 main leads starting to fall for eah other.... and again i feel sorry for her in this ep..yoon park is again an a**hole..

Spoiler

I hate it that she knows he doesnt love her but still wanna get married so he could get the company.i hate it that he is making her beg him.i think he does love her but doesnt realise it yet.cause he did look a bit panicky when he thought she was mad at him

Archived