[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, rw0814 said:

Cats..cats..

Wonder when are we going to see seungyeon's adopted cat?..or jonghyun's cat,he has one right?:blush::blush:

Sorry to cut this my friend...

Just asking. I know SY adopted a cat but JH? When is it? Or I must miss something..:D

20 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

Me: So cute. 

It seems SK never sleep. Inkigayo had their first show of the year...the very first day of the year.

Welcome @tinkerbell honey!  Nice to meet more members to our Bee Couple thread! :)

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

This is definitely shipper's paradise! I see lots of you who are same as me and we have a fan group that keep us on update! so lucky! 

Hello~~~ i'm a new member kkkk nice to meet you guys^^ i've been lurking here since wgm days :joy: lol and now I want to share you about "cat" thingy in case maybe some of you didn't know about it kkkkkk :heart:

Spoiler

in that post the caption said that our seungyeonie adopted a cat named Bami and it's a scottish fold cat.

and here idk who's the owner of the account (maybe jh's staff or jaejin's staff idk), she posted photo and tagged Jonghyun and i was comment on her post, "is it jonghyun's cat?" and my comment got deleted after that (im started to curious here and wonder why she tagged jonghyun and why she had to deleted my comment kkkk)

and you know what? that's a scottish fold cat, and i think the photo was taken in jh's house since the background i mean the wall behind look similar like jh's house but idk kkkkk bc i read somewhere that jh's new house doesn't allow him to keep animals or it doesn't allow for dogs only maybe(?) so that's why kkkk /pardonmydelulu/:joy:

and here is one of jh's friends (snsd's yuri brother) he's a cat lover kkkk he uploaded a video

and look what he said in the caption, he said the cat's name is Bami :wub: and it looks similar to the one staff posted on her ig :wub: and i read that someone was comment on his post something like, "new cat?" and he replied, "nope, bami is one of my friend cat. he just visitor". so guys what do you think? we need to discuss about it kkkkkkk and sorry for my bad english kkkkkk :wub:

https://www.instagram.com/dmsdudl/

If you would notice she has patterns when posting photos on IG.3 almost the same or related photos in 1 row and posted the same day.4th row in her ig account includes her pic with jh and sy and with that cat too where jh was tagged,but i guess the loc is where they celebrated their wrapup party. 6th row i guess thats the same cat but i guess its in jh's house.same floor as to jh's house.:dizzy:well thats what im thinking. 

This is just a wild guess.:blush:

If CATS disappeared from the world.nice movie! You guys should watch it!:grin:

14 hours ago, Haru Haru said:

Hello~~~ i'm a new member kkkk nice to meet you guys^^ i've been lurking here since wgm days :joy: lol and now I want to share you about "cat" thingy in case maybe some of you didn't know about it kkkkkk :heart:

Reveal hidden contents

in that post the caption said that our seungyeonie adopted a cat named Bami and it's a scottish fold cat.

and here idk who's the owner of the account (maybe jh's staff or jaejin's staff idk), she posted photo and tagged Jonghyun and i was comment on her post, "is it jonghyun's cat?" and my comment got deleted after that (im started to curious here and wonder why she tagged jonghyun and why she had to deleted my comment kkkk)

and you know what? that's a scottish fold cat, and i think the photo was taken in jh's house since the background i mean the wall behind look similar like jh's house but idk kkkkk bc i read somewhere that jh's new house doesn't allow him to keep animals or it doesn't allow for dogs only maybe(?) so that's why kkkk /pardonmydelulu/:joy:

and here is one of jh's friends (snsd's yuri brother) he's a cat lover kkkk he uploaded a video

and look what he said in the caption, he said the cat's name is Bami :wub: and it looks similar to the one staff posted on her ig :wub: and i read that someone was comment on his post something like, "new cat?" and he replied, "nope, bami is one of my friend cat. he just visitor". so guys what do you think? we need to discuss about it kkkkkkk and sorry for my bad english kkkkkk :wub:

Hi Haru Haru... welcome to this thread! :wub:

Thanks for bringing up about Bami, The Cat. Omooo... Something really fishy, and makes me want to scream: "show the cat, Seungyeon ah... Jonghyun ah..." lol ;)

@rw0814 haha... did you really watch the movie? #FindingBami :D

Just a thought... If you notice the background from hey_drama's IG post of SY, you can see drawings that are different, but quite similar, to the one behind PD's recent b&w IG post with JH.. This might have been taken at the same time but PD decided tp save it for posting some other time.. That explains JH wide smile then prolly.. Lol... Or maybe not.. :) Just my 2 cents..Hahah

@Haru Haru Wow, that's some nice detective work! Definintely sth fishy here, I agree. I'm glad you put it in spoiler mode! :relieved:We don't want them to stop posting 'cause we've become too clever! :wink:

Spoiler

@rw0814 Agree about the floor. Definitely the same type you can see on many IG photos from JH's house. Seems distinct enough for me to assume it's JH's flat... (?) Agree about the 3 pic pattern of "dmsdudl"'s IG too. Don't think she would break it.

Soooo..... We can say, with resonable evidence, that there is a scotish fold cat named Bami, adopted by SY , that keeps appearing in (visiting) different houses from her and JH's circle of friends, JH's house included. Hmmm. ;)

The staff member seems to be a part of MOLS staff, or maybe FNC working for MOLS. Must be quite close to JH to visit his home and take pics of the cat on the floor. :) The fact she taged him imo means either that it's his hands taking the cat in the second post, or that he's with her, while she's taking the pic, or that it's his cat. I don't see evidence of it being in his house in the second series of cat-photos, but the first series (with the floor) confirms the cat visited his house. So it's either his and SY's cat, or SY's cat, that he allows to stay in his house! HA! :glasses:..... But then again, maybe there are just two scotish fold cats named Bami, or she sold/gave away the cat she adopted to her friends... Unlikely in my book. :wink:
Maybe I'm going off the deep end here, but this is an interesting development. Actually I can't believe they've posted so many data about the cat online, like the name, who adopted it, and taging JH!... Maybe they just don't care if we find out this connection?

I'd still rather put it in spoiler though. We may be good willing online detectives, but there are plenty of crazies out there. I just hope none of them get a wind of it and start harrasing their or their friends IG accounts...

On Monday, January 02, 2017 at 3:26 PM, Haru Haru said:

Hello~~~ i'm a new member kkkk nice to meet you guys^^ i've been lurking here since wgm days

Welcome @Haru Haru!  Good to see more members of our Bee Couple thread from lurking to posting! :) 

Spoiler

Thank you for posting on a spoiler. Its better to be discreet in regards to certain things that are lovely "coincidences". :wub: My humble view of things. Thank you again!  :blush:

Spoiler

Is just my thought . Now in ig have some GongLee shipper post about proof that jh and sy meet up with pd-nim in resto and them tag sy and jh . I think its better not to post on public about this . Actually, its better to discreet about the certain things . It's just  be burdended them if jh and sy see that pic .

And me is brownies too . I Just want see that coincidences again in the future . 

Archived