[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello my dear chingus. It's been a while being a lurker..Miss you all:heart:

Agreed with you @Changsky. Like unfulfilled dream? At last being able to kiss her? Aigoo.. My delulu mode is keep coming.

Just my thought. both of them recently really tried to avoid any scandals. SY went to the ceremony with her sister. Just holding her sister's hand until the MC ask her to grab KMS arm. They're just like sibling. She's seem more matured these days plus so beautiful..

JH also like that. Of course he would come with his band. But, during the ceremony, so far I can't find any interaction between him and any female idols. Just his bandmates. He seem more handsome also. Both of them are like glowing and happy. Love is in the air? :blush:

It's a blessing seeing Jongyeon sat behind CNBLUE. Eventhough there is no interaction, but I might say JY is watching her BIL..he..he..

I would also like to say how grateful for us to have MOLS pd_nim who keep given us a marvelous pictures. I really hope that MOLS will be aired on KBS. Perhaps???

Thank you my dear brownies for being her despite of all the heavy and thick raining, tornado ( sometimes ) also.. Group hug to all of my dear brownies.,:heart:

1 hour ago, sony7279 said:

. . . . .

Just my thought. both of them recently really tried to avoid any scandals. SY went to the ceremony with her sister. Just holding her sister's hand until the MC ask her to grab KMS arm. They're just like sibling. She's seem more matured these days plus so beautiful..

JH also like that. Of course he would come with his band. But, during the ceremony, so far I can't find any interaction between him and any female idols. Just his bandmates. He seem more handsome also. Both of them are like glowing and happy. Love is in the air? :blush:

. . . . .

Hi @sony7279... thanks for visiting and sorry for cutting your post :)

About avoiding scandaIs, I remember reading tweets about BingBang interview on Radio Star. It's interesting and may be quite related too. In the interview, one of the member, GD talked about how he handled the dating/breakup scandal. And I think it's understandable for Idols to avoid any scandal, especially about dating or break up, to protect the girl. 

When asked whether he will annouce to the public if he's dating or break up, GD said: "... the girl will get hurt the most in these situations~i will publicly announce if that's what she wants to do, if not then no need to. I think having a relationship is very important~although ppl have a right to know about my status but i'm not obligated to tell anyone." [Cr: mystifize]

So I think it works the same for uri couple. That's why we have not heard anything about SY and JH relationship status. But we believe they're real couple. Don't we? kekeke ;)

Sorry if a bit OOT... I'll put the detail under spoiler :)

Spoiler

Cr: Sally Kang

Cr: BBKings5

Cr: iamcrystalball

Good night everyone! ^^

24 minutes ago, Changsky said:

Hi @sony7279... thanks for visiting and sorry for cutting your post :)

About avoiding scandaIs, I remember reading tweets about BingBang interview on Radio Star. It's interesting and may be quite related too. In the interview, one of the member, GD talked about how he handled the dating/breakup scandal. And I think it's understandable for Idols to avoid any scandal, especially about dating or break up, to protect the girl. 

When asked whether he will annouce to the public if he's dating or break up, GD said: "... the girl will get hurt the most in these situations~i will publicly announce if that's what she wants to do, if not then no need to. I think having a relationship is very important~although ppl have a right to know about my status but i'm not obligated to tell anyone." [Cr: mystifize]

So I think it works the same for uri couple. That's why we have not heard anything about SY and JH relationship status. But we believe they're real couple. Don't we? :D

Sorry if a bit OOT... I'll put the detail under spoiler :)

Hide contents

Cr: Sally Kang

Cr: BBKings5

Cr: iamcrystalball

Good night everyone! ^^

Sorry to cut this also..he..he.

200% agreed with you. i don't mind if JH and SY didn't announce their relationship because we've been witnesed several couple break up as soon they make into public.. Pity for them. 

I trust that JH will protect uri Mama Bear. Maybe we don't know the real situation regarding their relationship but due to the IG interaction between SY and JH closest friends is a big alibi. He also provided us with several pictures that are quite mystery such as sitting together facing the lovely view. wearing Bee costumes..:w00t: eventhough he is manly man. Dancing RV songs.. Aigoo..

As long there's no scandal, it will be okay. I trust both of them. Moreover, SY career is beginning to rise. Maybe, something might happened before JH enlistment. You know how protective he is, Prosessive, jelousy. Just like he says during WGM, I've got you now, so you can't ran anywhere. 

Good night dear brownies.Have a sweet dream...

21 hours ago, Changsky said:

@Aileen4ever is mercy_drama changed the account name to "hey_drama"?

I wonder why... ^^

I wonder why too. Do "hey" mean something else than just: hey!...drama! :blink: what it means, we want to know. :)

21 hours ago, Changsky said:

He seems so tired tho.

Got some (very) short interesting clips from SBS Gayo... will put them under spoiler ^^

Hide contents

Just for fun. Let's deluluing :D

Look who's doing TT dance while watching TWICE perform... and Yonghwa's reaction tho... ;)

Cr: unicorn501

Spoiler

It wasn't Twice as a group, they were actually watching a special stage collaboration between other idols which included Twice's Jihyo who sang an acoustic version of "TT". By their reactions, it seems CNBLUE do know the coreography/lyrics of the song. Kekeke :blush:

Video of stage collaboration on spoiler below. "TT" starts at 1:30.

Thanks and credit to owners/sources.

Spoiler

It wasn't Twice as a group, they were actually watching a special stage collaboration between other idols which included Twice's Jihyo who sang an acoustic version of "TT". By their reactions, it seems CNBLUE do know the coreography/lyrics of the song. Kekeke :blush:

"TT" part starts at 1:30.

@Changsky agree about MOLS. Actually its like a prequel for the Bee Couple in WGM. (Costumes included) Also, reliving some memorable sweet honey moments. Who got the idea for MOLS is something I want to know, hope PDnim one day explains it. Maybe is a way of saying we were meant to BEE 2gether in this life. (Delulu here) :phew: Anyway, I also remember on a Jh BRI that he was saying that because they both had so many similar things that it seems it was from a past unfulfilled love story they had. (A subbed caption with Jh's exact words would be appreciated) :wub:

5 hours ago, Aileen4ever said:

I wonder why too. Do "hey" mean something else than just: hey!...drama! :blink: what it means, we want to know. :)

Reveal hidden contents

"TT" part starts at 1:30.

@Changsky agree about MOLS. Actually its like a prequel for the Bee Couple in WGM. (Costumes included) Also, reliving some memorable sweet honey moments. Who got the idea for MOLS is something I want to know, hope PDnim one day explains it. Maybe is a way of saying we were meant to BEE 2gether in this life. (Delulu here) :phew: Anyway, I also remember on a Jh BRI that he was saying that because they both had so many similar things that it seems it was from a past unfulfilled love story they had. (A subbed caption with Jh's exact words would be appreciated) :wub:

You mean this?

I am sure Mr. and Mrs. Lee are as excited as we are to find out how their incredible destiny will progress. We hear wedding bells; so do their friends and families! Of course the HoneyBees know; what are those honey-making moments for if not for a future together. A happily ever after kind of love story. I can't wait to see where destiny takes our lovely GongLee!

Uri boys seem to have enjoyed yesterday's performance a lot <3 :):)

And yea...i agree with all of you :) JH and SY have been trying to avoid Dating scandals :) Yea, let them take their time to tell us :*

i think uri PD-nim is closer to SY than he is to others. He likes her a lot and keeps posting her photos!! Well,who doesn't like SY, right??

I too wonder why he changed his name to hey_drama..... before it was merci_drama...merci in french means Thankyou right? from thankyou_drama to hey_drama? :P

Annyeong! :)

Jonghyun is not a Korean, he is Russian... lol *look how he really suited to be one of that Dad and Son family member* :wub:

Cr: han_i_joy IG, GongLee Global (similar pic different pose)

Awww... Jonghyun fatherly smile when enjoying the performance tho :wub:

Cr: unicorn501, choutzuyu99 (longer version from the previous post)

Sneak peak from MBC Gayo Daejejeon tonight (rehearsal pic). The performance is pre-recording ^^

Cr: bbangmk

Before this year draws to a close, let me express my sincere appreciation  to all of you guys in this forum, esply the one who created this thread, to all brownies who kept on posting pictures/related info about uri couple, to those who share their views and opinions, to lurkers,to PD nim(merci_drama,mercy_drama, hey_drama...whatever name you call yourself) for being here to make this thread alive, lively, coolest and luckiest forum..This has been one of the favorite places i always visited in cyberworld. I truly enjoyed sailing with you guys. 'Tho sometimes we met along the way some stormy weather but the strong faith of the brownie spirit keeps this ship to sail smoothly. Fighting all the brownies!:heart::blush:

To our 02 couple, thank you so much! Looking forward to  more projects you  two are going to have from next year  onwards.

To all of you around the globe, wishing you a sparkling, prosperous, wonderful and blissful new year! :heart:

Thank you @yan_nie for the photos! I saw a red carpet video of SY(at gongleeglobal's twitter) and the girls (talking in the vid) were at awe at her beauty.. She "looks like an angel" thay said..Hahah.. Sorry, fangirling here over our Queen Bee! Now waiting for Jonghyun and CNblue to appear in MBC Gayo Daejun... 

Anyway, Happy New Year to everyone! May you all have a safe and blessed 2017!!

Hello fello Brownies/GongLee02! 

Wishing you ALL a Bleesed and Wonderful New Year 2017! Thank you ALL! Thankful to had found this thread and the people here, from those who started it, the ones who had stayed, the ones we will be missed, and those who will come, Lee JongHyun and Gong SeungYeon, their inner circle, MOLS PDnim, cast and crew. Lets keep sailing with this honey making ship until the end of the sea/earth...and beyond! :heart::wub:

Link for KSB award show from Facebook (Live as per this post)

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=1383802598305948&id=171137272905826

See you next year! :)

Sy beautiful as always!

Cr. gongleeglobal IG

Jh IG

Edited: gongleeglobal IG translation: Happy New Year ^^ Hoping that you'll have a warm and relaxed time with lots of smiles in 2017^^ Let's be happy!!^^

Me: Lots of smiIes...wonder if thats why his lips has some color lipgloss on them...and his eyes, so amber looking! :phew::blink::w00t::wub:

Archived