[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jh IG

He is happy!!! Me: Happy for him!!!

Jh with niece, so precious!

Jh's family went to his concert in Japan to support him in such special ocasion and day, priceless!:wub:  Cr. Owners

Congratulations to both Jh and Sy's achievements! Best wishes for even better things to come! 

Have a sparkling week everyone! :heart:

Winners Of The 2016 SBS Entertainment Awards

sbs entertainment awards 2016

It’s the time of year when broadcasting networks reward the best of the best at their annual entertainment, music, and drama ceremonies!

The 2016 SAF SBS Entertainment Awards were held on December 25 in Seoul at the SBS Prism Tower and were hosted by Lee Kyung Kyu, Kang Ho Dong, and Lee Si Young.

Nominated for the Grand Award, the biggest honor of the night, were Yoo Jae Suk, Shin Dong Yup, Kim Gura, Kim Gook Jin, and Kim Byung Man. In the end, it was Shin Dong Yup who took home the big prize for the first time in his career.

The most-awarded program this year was “My Ugly Duckling,” which not only won Shin Dong Yup the Grand Award, but also the Screenwriter Award (Yook So Young), the Producers’ Award (Park Soo Hong), the Program of the Year award, and the Excellence Award for Variety (Seo Jang Hoon).

Check out the full list of winners below!

Rookie Award (Male): Yoo Byung Jae, Kangnam

SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 0SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 1

Rookie Award (Female): Gong Seung Yeon and TWICE’s Jungyeon, Lee Yeon Soo

SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 3Lee Yeon Soo

Spoiler

Radio DJ Award: Park So Hyun (“Park So Hyun’s Love Game”)

Park So Hyun

Best Couple Award: Park Hyung Il and Park Soon Ja, Kim Wan Sun and Kim Kwang Gyu

park hyung il park soon jakim kwang kyu kim wan sun

Best Friend Award: “Flower Crew”

flower crew

Variety Scene Stealer Award: Choi Sung Guk, Jo Se Ho

Screenwriter Award: Yook So Young (“My Ugly Duckling”), Park Jin Ah (“Curious Story Y,” “TV Animal Farm,” “We Want to Know”), Lee Jae Guk (“Kim Chang Ryul’s Old School”)

Producers’ Award (nominees chosen by producing directors): Park Soo Hong, Kim Joon Hyun

park soo hongkim joon hyun

Special Award: Baek Jong Won

baek jong won

Mobile Icon Award: Yang Se Hyung

SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 4

Best Entertainer Award (given to non-regulars and non-comedians): Kim Wan, AOA’s Seolhyun, Kim Min Suk

SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 7SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 6SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 5

Program of the Year: “My Ugly Duckling” and “We Want to Know”

my ugly ducklingwe want to know

Star of the Year: Park Jin Young

park jin young

Excellence Award (Comedy): Kim Jin Gon, Kim Jung Hwan

Excellence Award (Show/Talk): Seong Dae Hyun, Jun Hyun Moo

Excellence Award (Variety): Seo Jang Hoon

seo jang hoon

Top Excellence Award (Comedy): Hong Yoon Hwa

SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 8

Top Excellence Award (Show/Talk): Kim Gun Mo

Top Excellence Award (Variety): Lee Kwang Soo

SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 10

Grand Award (Daesang): Shin Dong Yup

SBS Entertainment Awards 2016 11

Congratulations to all the winners on a successful 2016!

Source (1)

Good morning... and thank you all for the updates :)

So happy for Seungyeon and Jungyeon for winning the Rookie Awards. Congrats! SY looks pretty as usual :wub:

Also happy to see JH pic with Harang... kekeke. Like finally! Though Harang looks like wanna cry, maybe because she has not met her Uncle for a long time :)

Wow... Jonghyun met his fellow musicians from Japan! Some of them are members of Japan bands Radwimps and One OK Rock. And Hongki too who had fan meeting on 24th in Tokyo. Happy for JH :wub:

Hope all of you are happy too and enjoying your holiday :)

Hello brownies,

Thank you for all the updates.  Congrats to SY for the award, to JH for the successful encore concert.  Seems like they both had a wonderful night.  

SY's beauty is just breathtaking!  JH once said his ideal type is cute and sexy, and SY is just the epitome of that!  

And JH's IG pic, to add to @Changsky post, in addition to those members of very popular bands, others are very well known actors in Japan (Takayuki Yamada, Go Ayano, Takeru Sato, Yu Shirota) and tv celeb/comedian (So Takei, TKO Kinoshita).  I couldn't believe my eyes to see them all in one picture with JH. I'm so amazed what a wide range of social network he has... 

In addition to his family members, looks like JH's vespa friend also went to the concert.
K4xsZFY.jpg

Spoiler

2nthK5C.jpg

mCV1Qln.jpg

wgOTXsp.jpg

weheheheh.  JH was probably right next to his friend and appreciated the pics of beautiful SY.:wub:
Cr: Honey Bee Couple

Have a happy and safe holiday season, brownies.  I wish you all a happy new year.

Wahhh...so nice to see both of them happy and smiling! :) I don't know who JH is with in that photo, coz i don't watch Japanese Films :sweatingbullets: But from what i read here, i'm happy too! :):)

SY looks gorg as usual. BLUE always looks good on her <3 :):)

Awww.....harang-ah....don't cry. It's your Samchon who loves you a lot! <3 I'm sure, after sometime Harangie would have stayed with him and not left him. I'm jealous.

JongHyun Samchon.....Please visit Harangie often. <3

Jonghyun update from SBS Gayo :wub:

He will perform Rock Band in a special collaboration stage, in the opening. And CNBLUE will perform 1 song: You're so fine ^^

Cr: ribbonchariots

4 of them are sooo handsome and walk like models... kekeke :wub:

The MC asked JH about his special stage *proud fan here* ;)

Cr: Valentsia

Cr: ribbonchariots

Thank you Minhyuk... :wub:

Image result for Merry Christmas & Happy New Year  C0cw-OxUkAAaPEG.jpgRelated imageImage result for lee jong hyun and gong seung yeonC0XljSXUAAArF12.jpgImage result for lee jong hyun and gong seung yeon  Image result for lee jong hyun and gong seung yeon:wub::wub:

Hoping Brownies everywhere had a wonderful Christmas and hoping we all have a Happy New Year!  May God bless you all and those you love.  I have been busy with family and farming but thankful that Feb will soon be here and can't wait to see all that Honey and recharging everywhere!!!  I don't know what the future will hold but I know this we Brownies already have more to look forward to than we did last year and my hope is and has always been for JH & SY to be happy.  But my heart also has always hoped that they would find it in each others arms...  Time continues to be the answer and holder of my hopes and dreams and only they can make that happen.   My very best to all of you and so thankful for each one who posts and keeps us  moving along and allows this thread & ship to keep sailing!  Love to all of you:heart:

Aww...Minhyuk saving the day!

I'm not surprised YH forgot to announce JH's event (he doesn't promote the other members usually) and not surprised MH runs to the rescue of his Jonghyunie (lol)! I love how humble JH is about it all, he was just going to let it slide and didn't make anyone look foolish over it. JH is lookin' pretty handsome these days and SY & Her sister are precious together! SY has learned to show lots of emotion when on camera (we all know she is a quieter more reserved sort of girl and is the leader of her sister &  JY is the more strong willed outgoing #2 sister ...it's the same in my house LOL!) Love seeing all the activities these two are doing at the end of the year. Not much longer wait on MOLS! Merry Christmas & Happy New Year to all the loyal Brownies (in case I don't get back on to post my well wished & blessings!) 

1 hour ago, sarangbit said:

I'm really disappointed with the way they filmed CNBLUE's performance. I mean....like why? Why are they filming others when CNBLUE is on stage!!!! That disappointed smile of his at the end broke my heart. :'(

Yup, I feel you. Hope it won't happen again in the future. And wish the TV stations or other event organizers give more respect to them and appreciate their talent/music :(

Fighting!!! :wub:

Archived