[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Annyeong Chingus,

I just dropped by to let you know that I finally updated my JongYeon fanfic "Creating Destiny" after a long time.
I am also planning on posting another chapter sometime this month. Call it my BEC - Christmas present, if you like. 
:)

http://www.asianfanfics.com/story/view/966884/creating-destiny-cnblue-leejonghyun-wgm-jongyeon-gongseungyeon-gonglee-becouple

Have fun reading!

I hope we get some more updates on uri couple soon!:wub: 

Much love

Soul

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

161218 Inkigayo MC cut. (Christmas edition)

Thanks and credit to all owners/sources.

Off topic: I think that Jungyeon could be one idol that can really be good as an actress too,  not because of Inkigayo bits, I had seen her acting on other videos and she seems good in being funny and serious as well. Also, I like Big Bang and appreciate each member own talents, G Dragon is my BB bias, he is very polite and charming. 

Looking forward to more Sy and Jh news. Have a great week everyone! :)

Introverted Boss cast is LOVELY! Hyeo Jung & Yoon Park ...super handsome and Yeon Woo is like the "kiss king" ...they guy is known for delivering real life style kisses!!! GSY is not the leading lady so she won't be kissed by the guy (Im sure JH will be thankful for that). 

Little proud, little envious of SY getting to even stand next to TOP ...Wow ...being an MC gets you so many lovely perks! Can I say that "Big Bang" ...all of them ....are my bias LOL..Like #1 favorite group so I'd take any one of them!!!!  

Jonghyun has such a good heart. He's that friend that wants everyone happy and is silently watching out for everyone. He know what it's like to go through that stuff and is ready to use what he has learned to help someone else. THAT is true growth!

Gong Seung Yeon-ssi look beautiful in Introverted Bos.. hope she can be a scene stealer for this drama and shine day by day.. love her everyday..sometime i felt, im was fangirling towards her.. kihkih happy2 day chingu.. what a busy & lovely December.. Merry Christmas for those celebrate & Happy holiday during school holiday ... :D

Saw @Dawani post above. Shipping is not easy when it comes to kpop/kdrama. I'll try to stay positive for our Bee Couple, although I think next year I would better not be so into shipping at all, just waiting for news here and there. Just not getting into any conclusions, actors/idols do have friends and go out with them. :)

Archived