[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Hello to all my dear friends. It's been a while being a silent lurker due to my busy schedule. Just being glad and blessed to know there's a brownies that came from the same countries 

Nowadays the internet is not so friendly with me. I've trying several times just to log in to our beloved nest. At last succeeded but the emoticons is not working..sighh.. aishh...

I'm really2 happy, excited, lucky to be here and to know all of you. Group hug to all chingus...

@MattieCat. My dear. Tq for translating the  prediction for our JH. The best statement ( will be blind if fall in love ). Indeed he is blind now with SY..he..he..he.

Tq @luvtokki. We are so lucky to have you as a presenter of the male side. And also @aniliaz for always being cheerful..

At first just to read all your comments. But, recently I was a bit surprise watching JH Ig. Dancing happily with Jae Jin to RV songs. It's usual but the way he stares lovingly towards someone ( correct me if I'm wrong ) and heard SY voice? It's making me delulu badly. Just curious. Can anybody translate the voice in english?

And then, dang... A photo that SY upload. A bit surprise. No wonder our Busan Namja was so happy. Showing how deep is his dimple. The hug is aghhhh.. Even it's funny but i feel romantic..ha..ha. Next, came the second photos. This time a bit serius. backhug seem so natural with them. AIgoo. My heart can't stand it anymore. Only our BEC touching here and there, hugging.He..he..he. 

Well, that it for now. Seem this ship a bit silent. Lucky to be here. Good night to all my dear brownies and have a sweet dream..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, jongyeonid said:

Whenever they will get real married. I hope, they are the first couple of WGM who real married. Based on their body language, destiny, and chemistry, I think they 're very good match :)

i think they will be the second couple of WGM who real married because solim couple are dating 

but yes, jonghyun and seungyeon are perfect together *_*

Now that's cool! I really like Yubi ...her acting is awesome she's fun to watch :D ! I'm laughing right now thinking of the height difference. SY is pretty tall ...Yubi is ALWAYS short / but her costars are always tall! In "Nice Guy" Song Joongki was her brother, but Kwang Soo was love interest! Then there was Lee JunKi in "Night Scholar" and seeing her stand next Lee Jong Suk in "Pinocchio"  ...now we have JH is 6' something? LOL! SY & JH are going to be popular in 2017

Annyeong! :)

Whoaaahhh... thank you all for the posts and updates, and for keeping this thread alive. Love love :wub:

Sooo... Seungyeon and Jonghyun have a new drama right after MOLS. Happy for both of them and wish they are doing well in the new dramas too. Fighting!!! 

Have a great day everyone... ^^

Lee yubi is friends with jh..they are in the 90liner group..she even went to come together last year..:)..its nice to see both of them (jh and sy)not slowing down..im glad jh is warming up to acting cause it used to be so hard for him to accept drama offers..just hope their drama wont be aired together at the same time:grimace:

Archived