[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
11 hours ago, Hyunyeon said:

JH said he's not in love now?? :blink:

Hello Brownies!

@Hyunyeon No, JH did not say he was not in love. :) What I got from these tweets and all others is that the fortune teller told JH that his next three years will be hard and he'll have to endure it, and even if there's a good match for him, it is not a time for him to be in love.  The first tweet you quoted above says that when the fortuneteller was talking about 'not a time to be in love', other members gave wry smiles...  the second tweet translates:

- Make efforts
- might be moving in the first half of next year
- Don't drink too much water
- A big success in his late 20's
- Sleep with his head towards west
- should take good care of his throat
- Even if there is a good match, it's not the time to be in love

Sorry for responding late and if some of you couldn't sleep well last night :P:D

and @starcrossgrass  I just realized that the PD of MOLS has deleted his IG account?  I wonder what's going on.

SY looks absolutely stunning in "Sound of Your Heart" - lot of close-ups that show her mesmerizing eyes!

JH is showing his sexy hot guitar skills in Japan with his white shirt......

I'm worried about MOLS, tho!  With China rejecting all K-Pop products, what will happen to our couple's drama?  

And why did merci_drama cancel and close out his Instagram account?  Very suspicious!  

Morning chinguss..

I'm backkkk !!! Perghh.. at last after 2 days.. i can log in to Soompi .. so many update for uri couple. Hope they always happy.. same to us chingus.. Happy Thanksgiving and a great weekend chingus .. TGIF todayy!!! hehe saranghanda chingus :wub:

Archived