[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@Aileen4ever It looks like a persimmon tree. :) My google trans says the 감 character is for "persimmon". He seems to be saying sth like "Ondal the chief persimmon picker" or "Chief Ondal the persimmon picker"? :)
Sorry, got into the "deciphering korean" mode... it's fun. :glasses: Anyone qualified can confirm? ;)

1 hour ago, lulalu said:

@Aileen4ever It looks like a persimmon tree. :) My google trans says the 감 character is for "persimmon". He seems to be saying sth like "Ondal the chief persimmon picker" or "Chief Ondal the persimmon picker"? :)
Sorry, got into the "deciphering korean" mode... it's fun. :glasses: Anyone qualified can confirm? ;)

Thank you! :) I wondered why google only got "Ondal", google translations can be messy, kekeke.  02beecouple IG has this translation: "general Ondal who is picking persimmon". Cr. 02beecouple IG.

Happy seeing all of Jh and Sy IG posts. Have a great week everyone! :D

3 hours ago, lulalu said:

Can anyone here (who knows korean) explain what they are saying in JH's first video? :)
I'm pretty sure I heard the lady say sth like "uri Seungyeon"? I'm very curious. :)

I thought I heard SY's name too!  Sorry I'm not answering your question but I'm curious too what she's saying.  Is she telling JH to get it for SY?  :w00t:

29 minutes ago, sarangbit said:

Yea...i too heard "Uri seungyeon-ie"....and something in the end like "yeppo" i don't know...wish she spoke a little slower. :P

Probably Seung Yeon-ie asked for those permissons! :P

Yes, I too heard sth like "yeppo" or "oppa" at the end of that sentence. :thumbsup:

I didn't hear it, but Im not wearing the right headphones :) If I were to look at the video and go by his translation I would have to say that wasn't taken today. The bus in the very far background (I assume) is was heading out and he was probably trying to hurry and get the persimmon before he had to leave. That video could have been taken from someone elses phone and had it forwarded to his phone after he left.

Since JH is in Japan for his concert today until the 9th, and he chose to share this character related photo to apologize to everyone (or to SY) letting them know he is with them in spirit! Love this communication thing he is doing now. SY does not do the promoting, but JH is able to this time around. It's PERFECT !

Morning chingu..

Rewatched uri couple WGM this morning.. just want to feel happines that their go through rite now, cheerful SY makes JH heart flutter and smile brighter .. hehe happy for them.

Be happy chingus.. please take care of your health, patiently wait for February to come. 

Saranghanda GongLee :heart:

Morning chingudeol... 

@sarangbit wow..seriously its relates to JH.

@Changsky too handsome.. did you drooling ? hahaha :P

Thanks to kshowdaily.. its easier place to watched and download uri couple and others WGM cast.

I miss both of them & happily i found another BOICE fans around me.. :D

I wish i can read that book.A good choice for him, clear mind and be nice to others will make our life organize and happy.

Wish a happy life for all here and uri couple especially.

Lot of love chingus, be healthy and drink more water .. hehe im in water regime diet.. haha :P

Happy happy always .. saranghanda :heart::heart:

Hello fellow Brownies/GongLee02! 

Our bee couple as we know are beautiful inside out, however, MOLS drama visuals of them are Daebak, so outstanding, one of the best looking couple ever!!! February BEE here soon!!! :heart: 

Thanks and Credit to all original owners! :wub:

Sy looks so beautiful! There are some pictures from Jh as well, looking so handsome! :)

Credit and thanks. gsyinternational IG. Credit and thanks to all original owners. http://bit.ly/2fBnLwi 

Credit and thanks to gongleeglobal IG.

Ok, that last picture, let me try to learned again how breathing works!!! :blink::sweatingbullets::w00t::wub:

Archived