[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

45 minutes ago, lou143pabo said:

One of favorite songs in Euphoria album is Be OK. The lyrics and melody blend together are just soothing and give some kind of healing. Call me sentimentalist but can't help myself from shedding tears while listening to this awesome song...how i wish this song will be played on various  radio stations globally. this song deserves to be recognized....:)

Oh, it's absolutely my favourite beside glory days. It just like spell that i have to say to myself every time facing hard time lately. :D

i'd be okay..hahahaha..the melody is also really soothing me. me like it.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, yan_nie said:

"What was I looking at to make this kind of expression? Is it Minhyuk's neck? "

Translation by gkboice

MH: "Vampire?? You are staring at my neck with great desire."
JH: "Anggg." (bite sound)

Translation by valentsia

And Seolhyun (AOA) liked and also commented that post. Trans by gkboice: "Your vampire habits are coming out." :D

But actually Jonghyun was not looking at Minhyuk's neck. We got evidence here:

Cr: bnuna_a

LOL! ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

Their convos really made my day tho :lol:

Found this on my TL. Jonghyun message on CNBLUE 5th Anniversary Clear File (one of goodies from Arena Tour).

Seems he wants to thank everyone that he or CNBLUE can stand/perform in a wonderful stage :wub:

Cr: Cataray_S14

Spoiler

If you want to stream Our Glory Days concert, try these links below. The concert will start at 6.30 PM, Japan time.

Cr: TooK_JYH

FNC Japan Updates. 

Jonghyun will hold Welcome to Sparkling Night Encore Concert at Tokyo International Forum on Dec 25th, 2016 :wub:

Trans: CNBLUE.CL

Promotion of JH's solo in Our Glory Days concert venue:

Cr: rin3_jm

That Santa Jong tho... kekeke... cute ^^

FNC Japan Update. The background tho... kekeke. Is there no better place to take photo? :D

Trans by Cnbluestorm: Anniversary Tour Our Glory Days performances at Makuhari ended. Thanks to all BOICE, live burned at 120%. Let's meet in Osaka on 11/9-10.

Jonghyun played the keybord for Be OK :wub:

Cr: cnblue_square

th?id=OIP.d442354f4b1d83d2069e09be1ac811Related imageth?id=OIP.Mc2fff69aef4fe2dd931c469fe0591Related imageRelated image

I love that JH looks so relaxed now it's as if SY truly is energizing him and it's so great to see them happy and wearing those big smiles.  I remember when some use to say it's all acting well I think we all know now it's NOT...

One of my favorite songs CNBLUE sings is Radio it just makes you feel good all over and want to get up and dance!!! 

On Thursday, November 03, 2016 at 9:00 AM, Changsky said:

FNC Japan Update. The background tho... kekeke. Is there no better place to take photo? :D

About the background, my first thought was, of all Cnblue members they had to place Jh in front of a sign (above his head) that we could delulu is him thinking about a certain female (Sy)...yes, it happened. :D I am an eternal romantic. Kekeke.

How cute santa Jung. Jh in Tokyo for Christmas is the perfect gift for his fans, who had supported him and Cnblue all these time, is a very thoughtful and nice gesture, it also helps to avoid speculations about where or with who he will be spending that day. Lucky fans, if only I was able to attend, oh well. As always, will be waiting to enjoy the fans stories about that encore concert. :)

In the B&W photo, there's a man that seems to be in a sageuk attire, clothes and hair, on the left side.. Although it's hard to tell from the angle and lighting (if any)... My delulu heart tells me it's Papa Bee and he can't keep away from Mama Bee... Wueheheh.. Sorry, it's just me being a true blue Brownie.. :wub:

Have a good day/night my dear Brownies...

Hi Brownies!

JH's solo encore concert promotion

Trans:  Hello this is JH.  I'm sorry but there will be my solo concert encore on Dec 25 (clap clap).  Why don't we play together. Let's create a wonderful time together.

And this is JH telling everyone about Pina Colada dance from his solo concert. cr: yooooon622

He says, 'I don't know why but FNC told me to do this. I wasn't doing this at first, but they saw the dancers and audience do this and told me to do it too ...'', and telling other members to do it too.  YH goes 'I can do this cuter'.

JH talks really fast even in Japanese.  I saw tweets that he was like an interpreter for everyone on the stage in Chiba this week.  

Have a great weekend everyone!

Archived