[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

I tried to find english translations of JH IG post. He's talking about how beautiful the sunset is but somehow he feels sad (pls correct me if im wrong). The other IG posted by jh_archive(a production staff maybe)  wants to go home. Does this mean that today maybe the last day of MOLS filming? And will resume possibly next year that's why JH is quite sad? CNblue will have a concert nxt week right?

Yes @aniliaz the shooting sites are really romantic,JH favorite places. :wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
39 minutes ago, lou143pabo said:

I tried to find english translations of JH IG post. He's talking about how beautiful the sunset is but somehow he feels sad (pls correct me if im wrong). The other IG posted by jh_archive(a production staff maybe)  wants to go home. Does this mean that today maybe the last day of MOLS filming? And will resume possibly next year that's why JH is quite sad? CNblue will have a concert nxt week right?

Yes @aniliaz the shooting sites are really romantic,JH favorite places. :wub:

Not sure but probably it's the last day of filming. And Jonghyun feels sad because he doesn't want it to end. I wonder why... kekeke ;)

Yes, CNBLUE will begin their 5th Anniversary Arena Tour - Our Glory Days on November 2 :wub:

Spoiler

Can't help myself from laughing while reading the fan's comments on that merci_drama latest IG post. Bcoz the picture is kinda romantic, it was flooded with requests to have kissing scenes. If this will happen, it would be best for JH and SY to practice 'secretly' in advance to make it perfect so that fans won't be disappointed otherwise they'll be showing a lot of NG's..kekeke

Sorry chingus for today, im just in a mood making comments  bcoz of happiness,....seeing them always together is euphoric and surely glory days for all of us,chingus! 

Wishing CNblue all the best on their upcoming Arena tour concert in Japan....Good luck, good cheer, good health and God bless!

I love how JH is transparent about everythingg!! That man cannot hide his feelings even if he was invisible :rolleyes: Fact is, they've been filming almost everyday for about 3 weeks now *which is way more time than even when they were filming wgm* but he has to leave for tour in 2 days and he's probably dreading it since he's grown more attached to his co stars & the location lol

it's ok JH, hopefully the production gets them magazine photoshoots and promo interviews so he will get his "oasis in a tiring world" back right next to him:wub:

merci_drama IG. Trans: Picture sent by Seungyeon Seungyeon~it's okay to post this? I"ll just post it. It's too cute so I can't help but post it!  Cr. gongleeglobal

Me: The cast of MOLS in cute costumes, best Halloween celebration ever for our Bee Couple! :wub:

6 minutes ago, Aileen4ever said:

Hilarious! is it bee? or pikachu? is it couple costume? or only same color between uri couple :w00t:

Yes, first thought about JH posting ismaybe  because he will spend days apart with SY due to concert (eventho i'm sure he is excited to have concert with CNBlue), or i don't know..

Super curious about MOLS. What is actually role SY will play because from Goddess to Chinese Doll to Chic Man with mustache to Flower Boy :sweatingbullets:

@Pipit Telaumbanua ikr?im getting more and more curious of the storyline..and now im even more gonna look forward to it not only for jh and sy but for the story too..hope it will good (but lets be real even if its not im still gonna watch it..lol)

1. i was super stoked ctj liked sy pic cause its evident that he is really close to jh..seems like all of his close friends/family are becoming friends with her (not speculating anything..just saying)

2. im beyond elated that they are wearing couple pikachu costumes..(as we all know by now jh likes pikachu/pokemon..kekeke)

@Pipit Telaumbanua I also think is a Pikachu costume,  and what its a pleasant surprise, both Sy and Jh seems to bee wearing matching costumes. So sweet, I remember Jh's plush Pikachu in this room at his parents house in Busan. :wub: Edited: Ok, by the black strips in Jh costume, it could actually be BEE COSTUMES!!! :blink::w00t::wub:

Such a lovely gesture of merci_drama PD to share Sy's picture to the fans. It also shows that the whole cast and crew are having a good time together, and got closer. 

I also agree that Jh is probably feeling sad that after enjoying the beautiful sunsets and scenery of nature with Sy and the cast and crew of MOLS (with Sy mostly) he will have to be away almost one whole month doing concerts, he loves it of course, however, he also loves nature....and more.  

Back to the costume picture, everyone look so happy, and their faces, seems like some "charging" had been taken place, kekeke. Also, the picture from Sy with the flowers, she is still getting them, even if its for a scene for their drama ;)

Happy to see that Sy got food from GSY international fans. Wishing the best for Sy and Jh future projects, and a great tour for Cnblue! :)

What a happy Morning to start Monday. Hi all... :wub:

Eh I thought uri couple are wearing Bee costumes? 

It's like why among all the animal costumes available in the drama set, both SY and JH choose the Bee ones. Aigooo my poor heart... kekeke ;)

About JH's Sunset post yesterday... there were comments from Minhyuk (and later MH IG post) and AOA Seolhyun that made me wonder if they actually thought about the current situation in SK as regards to their President's scandal.

Cr: Valentsia

Anyway it's just my thought. Not sure tho ^^

Have a great day, Brownies... Bee happy :)

Wow. I'm so glad to wake up with merci_drama's post. Jongyeon wearing bee costume is like a dream come true for me. I just love bees to represent them. I think its a bee costume and not pikachu coz pikachu costume has a big bright red circles on its face. Knowing that they are not afraid to wear the same bee costume makes me flutter and delulu much that they've planned it together. Again, our king and queen bee have disturbed our beehive. Hoping for more pics of them together wearing not just costumes but their happy faces as well. Have a good day everyone! :heart: :blush:

Then again i dont think its pikachu.i think @Changsky is right..i think those are BEEs!!! seriously though..its not pikachu's face and the antenna too..its not pikachu's ear

Ps i also think mh jh are talking about sk current issue..jh do have some interest in politics and the issue is quite worrying there.i dont think its got anything to do with MOLS

Yes! They are wearing the identical costume! Is that the cutest thing. I think I'm laughing out loud right now looking at the dudes faces. You know "manly men" hate this kind of stuff! Unless they get into cosplay...wearing these kind of costumes must be cringe worthy for them! JH looks like he is 5 years old giving his mommy that "look" that melts her heart! Nice to see them like this. (If it were me ...that zebra costume is freakin' calling my name LOL!!!) ! 

I would just like to say...the fact that they chose 'bee' costumes is a HUGE, HUGE thing. That is like outright saying "We are a couple" or at the least we SEE ourselves as the Bee Couple. They are proud of it. Whoever bought those costumes I'd love to know. Her? Him? the PD? Whatever the case they are wearing them proudly (jh maybe a little bit shyly lol). My faith has been 100% renewed that their friendship/relationship/courtship ...whatever the intensity is, is still an ongoing thing or maybe it has just been regenerated. Happy shipper today, I'm a happy for them.

12 hours ago, jy_merriee said:

I think its a bee costume and not pikachu coz pikachu costume has a big bright red circles on its face. Knowing that they are not afraid to wear the same bee costume makes me flutter and delulu much that they've planned it together. Again, our king and queen bee have disturbed our beehive. Hoping for more pics of them together wearing not just costumes but their happy faces as well. Have a good day everyone! :heart: :blush:

i know it's matching bee costumes the first time i saw PDnim's post, and it's like claiming to the world "yes, we are the bee couple"! haha! me and my deluluing heart! and this indeed is a happy house.:heart:

let's continue our unwavering support to our bee couple together and as individual artists and let's keep this ship sailing my fellow brownies...

It's definitely not Pikachu....coz Pikachu doesn't have brown stripes in the front :P It must be a BEE <3 :D:D But look at JH's face....like "Why are you making me pose in this?" face :P:P  or is he giving that look because he's not standing close to her? :P:P

I don't know what the setting sun post is for....Like many of you mentioned...about politics?

Anyway, wishing uri CNBLUE all the best for their concert. I keep mentioning how i want to go to atleast one of their concerts....Ah....one day! :( Is anyone going??? @MattieCat Are you going ??? :):)

I keep getting curious about MOLS story line whenever new BTS pics are uploaded. :P:P  Please more pics juseyo :P:P Probably a small video would also suffice for now :P

I also had a thought that it may be part of the drama...and even so...bees? LOL! 

Reading the PD's post made me wonder if this was something that was supposed to get out. She didn't post it, but he did. He asked if it was okay in the post as if he was not sure..(another clue that some degree of secrecy is used in general). He thought it was cute and not harmful! His instagram had one bad egg on it and the people are squashing and hiding that post with positive encouragements and excitement. Ahh ... Can't wait for this drama to come. I'm expecting some cheesy humor (like splash splash love). Web drama's are actually really good and if it's a 20 episode web drama it's longer than a regular movie. I'll be happy with it! 

I had this thought pop into my head. I was wondering if this webdrama was a warm up for the masses to accept them as a couple. If that is so, it is also a preup for an announcement of some kind. If they are just good friends ...which is highly possible as well, it's easing the S. Korean fans into their relationship. 

Archived