[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove

Seung Yeon looks very pretty...... is she wearing cheongsam..... for a photoshoot?  it would be good marketing for the chinese market......

SY looks gorgeous in Red <3 <3 And when i saw the post today morning, they were so comfortable <3 :):):) Good start for the day! <3 :D

But he deleted the video :\ :\ Probably coz of haters Bashing SY? I mean, why should they do that? Can't they just leave them alone if they're not fans. :\ I really wish JH would like a photo of SY, so that the haters know that he wouldn't take nonsense from them and that he'll always support her. :\

Nah i dont think he deleted the video because of haters. The last i checked majority were supportive. I got a feeling he had to delete because it might contained scenes or info about the drama that the director doesnt want to spoil. Anyway it is not as if SY was the only one in the video.. His other costars are there also. Lets not make it more that it is.

I was shocked too..He deleted the video but of course he definitely had his own reasons...I always go back and forth to check on the comments from the fans...As far as I could understand, not many people bashing Seungyeon, but there are very few fans that argued in JH's ig and they tend to throw unnecessary comments which were quite irritating..

JH has his own right about his IG...I hope the fans will be more responsible and wise about their comments and they should understand about JH's reaction in deleting the video..Besides that, I think we can see many positive comments about them..The picture of JHSY in JH's ig  receives unexpected likes from fans..and still counting, chingus...Uri couple seems very comfortable around each other now..and I guess JH now is more protective towards SY..It's good that he finally shows his true self..

Let's keep supporting GongLee couple for whatever it takes,chingus..Brownies...fighting:wub:

We always look at things from the perspective of it being a JH & SY issue. Maybe in their world it isn't such a big deal anymore (if that makes sense). They both have lived a pretty full year without connecting in social media and some of us may still be living in WGM as if it just happened. From watching that short clip we do know that they are still "playful" with each other, FNC gives her a thumbs up and that JH finally is sharing her in pictures (and that video). We also notice that it is ONLY 1 of them promoting the movie...and that JH. Even though SY is the star she really doesn't put much out there on her social media about it. This time around it is JH's turn to post when WGM was SY's turn. This makes perfect sense...but as I said from the beginning. We are still thinking everything is as it was during the show when they have lived a full life for over a year! Together or not we do not know, but this connection together is one awesome ride for those of us who appreciated their time on the show! 

Guest freedom1104
7 hours ago, Hyunyeon said:

He deleted that clip ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠ

I wonder why? I saw that and I was ecstatic! 

I am quiet sad upon learning that the video was deleted but I don't want to be thinking of it so much anymore.

I am positive that they will still continue posting pictures of them related to the drama. We have agreed at how protective JH seems to be specially around SY but this drama is their first major project so they can't let this pass. Added the fact that it is with FNC, the very own company that manages JH. And I agree with what was said above, it can't be because of negative comments or what not, because 80% or could be more of the comments are all very supportive of them. You can hardly notice any bashing on it.

Let's just all be positive and continue to show our support to them. We can still always ask the producers, their co-actors and actresses as well as JH and SY themselves our request for a photo of them together (to let them know we support them as a couple) but we always have to remember social media etiquettes. As long as it is commented in a very nice way or it very respectful in every sense, I don't think of it being an issue. After all, we are the not the first fandom who does that. Almost all the others do it as well.  :dizzy:

Seungyeon in red cheongsam .. How JH reaction ?? Like this :flushed: kihkih  or :blush::heart: haha

Im soo happy watched their reaction in deleted video.. thanks to IG saga.. fans can captured their moments.. thanks chingus for still photo .. its ok if he want to delete that video.. hehe :D 

Both uri couple was a funny and cheerfull ... they know their fans and shipper love watched their happiness... their happiness was our happiness .. oh nooo.. its make me teary.. why my heart was soo soft today.. maybe happy because tomorrow was a holiday in my country, i need a break.. for those Hindus here.. Happy Depavali & happy vacation for me.. hehe saranghanda chingus :heart:

First of all i dont think jh deleted the post because of bad comments cause i dont see any.most are positive ones.perhaps he didnt like something in it or either the comp or production team ask him to cause of spoiler or something..

Seungyeon in the chinese attire is super pretty..she looks especially good in red..and the comments on her articles are all good..i think its for MOLS but that just makes me even more curious of how the story will unfold..

Archived