[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

2016.10.26 CNBLUE's Weibo update - FNC Halloween Event ^^ 

This is for fun... kekeke. You can participate if you want. Just choose a photo of any FNC artist, then use any app to decorate the photo, repost + give comment + upload the photo. See the example (CNBLUE's photo).

Sooo... How do you like to decorate Jonghyun photo in Halloween theme? As Mr. Vampire? lol :P

Cr: lyuublue, cnbjungshin_sg

While watched WGM Bomi & CTJ .. they keep calling yeobo.. im envy them.. did uri couple call each other yeobo? Sometime i felt CTJ level of cheeziness keep growing day by day...hehe :D maybe someone had taught him a lot.. kihkih :P

SY's throwback pictures are so cute, all i can say that her looks are versatile.

Papa bee is tired, somebody help him and recharge his energy pls!

Spoiler

So thankful  to FNC for giving uri baby bear with such a big role that entails with diversified characters. This is really a great opportunity for SY to hone her craft as an actress and to shine even more. Until now it made me wonder why FNC is helping her so much. My delulued mind goes wild again with a lot of speculations ( my apology for this):sweatingbullets:
MAYBE this is a way of  showing SY their gratitude ::D
-for being an inpiration of the numerous songs  that CNblue has written , from Cinderella to Euphoria & JH solo albums as well.
-for showing a good on-screen chemistry  with JH thereby making him known to many fans( just like me who know CNblue but not JH.imagine how his IG followers has drastically increased after WGM)
-for changing JH...one example  is  doing aegyo without a fuss
-if they really are in a relationship, fnc finds her a very compatible partner to JH.
AND, this is JH suggestion to do a drama with his beloved because he want to be with her all the time.:) A co-producer perhaps?kekeke...
Maybe i missed out something, you may add more guys.:rolleyes:

:wub::wub:

:PMeeting his members after a long time? I can't imagine the amount of teasing they would have done! :P:P:P We know how those three can tease! :P:P SY looked pretty during debut, she looks prettier now <3 Waiting for many more photos :)

@lou143pabo Eonni, I honestly have no idea what the plan is! but whatever it is, good for us and good for them! :P

what a beautiful morning indeed here in the house of brownies!:heart:

i super missed seeing them together in one frame. missed JH's smiling eyes too! i believe he only smiles like that when SY is around. oh please JH smile only like that when she is around!~kekeke:blush:

This is our first look-see at them as they were back in WGM! Totally natural and comfortable! Look at how happy he is! If you think about all the times in between WGM to now, when did he ever post such a happy video! They were all a little bit vague ...but this video shows he's having a really great time on set and they are all comfortable together! He even squenched his nose (well, when the other girl was on screeen), by SY tried to photo bomb his video and all is definitely happy in their world! 

Good morning Brownies... :wub:

[Singing] ... Oh what a beautiful morning, Oh what a beautiful day, I've got a wonderful feeling, Everything's going my way... :P

From gkboice:

Hahaha... Uri Papa Bee indeed is sooo excited and very very happy ;) 

Some caps from the vid... have a beautiful day, Brownies :)

Cr: Plepinpin

Hello fellow Brownies/GongLee02! ...Happiness(love)... is in the air!!! :heart:

The translation for Jh IG is: Scene. Credit: I used google.

A full of happiness drama making scene. Like mentioned, Jh has been giving the biggest smiles, showing the cutest dimples ever. Sy being so playful, and the rest if the cast and crew enjoying their time together too, priceless. The icing on the cake watching both Jh and Sy bright smiles side by side. 

I am sure that even though for them in a personal and professional way having a very good year, for the most part, Jh Cnblue comeback and solo album/concert, and Sy MC/drama proyects, and having their family, friends, and fans support makes them happy, one of the happiest times to cherish and remember is going to be being together while doing MOLS. Their smiling faces says it all. :wub:

Have an Euphoric day everyone! :)

News Update - CNBLUE Appointed as Lotte Hotel Ambassador for 1 year from 26/10/16 - 25/10/16 will be on homepage, SNS promotion, outlet, etc. 

Wow... Congratulations Jonghyun and CNBLUE! And it seems Jonghyun's IG post yesterday was after this event, hence he said "I am tired but it's good to see the members..." :)

Cr: TooK_JYH, Valentsia

Archived