[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest wilddove

He looks really good today even with a top knot.  SY's manly man.....

Just saw the video of his arrival..... he does look sick...... pretty unstable and unsteady walk :(

41 minutes ago, starcrossgrass said:

Some fa said jh is sick:cold_sweat:..so sad..he needs to recharge soon..

And btw he looks hot in ponytail..sick and all

I'm sorry, where did you see that he's wearing ponytail? I'm curious   :)

1 hour ago, 02fan said:

Hey... Jonghyun-ah, are you going to present the hair to mama bee? And your performance is also tribute for her birthday..... Aigooo.....my delulu

I also wondered about that too. to whom the tribute is for? hmmm.. could be a close friend or his idol.

UPDATE:

I saw it too. Huhu. Poor JH. What could have caused it. He definitely needs to rest.

24 minutes ago, wilddove said:

Just saw the video of his arrival..... he does look sick...... pretty unstable and unsteady walk :(

24 minutes ago, wilddove said:

16 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

I'm sorry, where did you see that he's wearing ponytail? I'm curious   :)

I also wondered about that too. to whom the tribute is for? hmmm.. could be a close friend or his idol.

At the airport pic.arrival fron shanghai.

https://mobile.twitter.com/iamadikjoy/status/703835652052242439

This is the vid

Too bad Jonghyun got sick, but at least he is  going home and mayb he can rest and recharge. He looks really good and hot with his hair tied, im pretty sure someone is also finding it cute and hot on him :)

their anniversary is just a few sleep guys!!! Also this thread/family!!!! Really thanks the guys who have started this and kept this family growing and now stronger than ever :)

Poor JH. I wonder how idols have the energy keeping up with their schedule. He did look listless and tired after WGM. But I guess if he is in the process of quitting smoking, that may cause him to feel irritable and listless etc. Also the back and forth flying do take a toll. But at least looking at his schedule this year it seems better as compared to last year but then again we dont see the behind the scenes preparation that they have to do. I bet CNBLUE being the hardworking boys are busy rehearsing and composing. I hope he takes a good rest. 

Anyway some of the translation for JH IG posts vary between Commemorate, Tribute and Memorial. But somehow it seems to fit in nicely with GSY birthday doesnt it 

52 minutes ago, sony7279 said:

At the same time? is this a code? Destiny? My delulu...:(

@freedom1104 @sony7279 Cue singing:  *You are my destiny* :star: It reminds me when both JH and SY broke their mobiles the same day kekeke. :lol: I guess some will say, hey I am sick...I am their destiny too? :blink:

Actually, probably because of exposure to flu and/or weather and/or low defenses symptoms because of traveling/work/lack of sleep, or other reasons (or all) got JH sick, I think. And well, pets get sick as well because of weather I guess.  Regardless, wishing them to get well to fully enjoy the 1st anniversary of JH and SY first meeting a year ago! :wub: *Your are my destiny*....*keeps singing till the end of the sea* :heart: Have a great week everyone! :blush:

poor JH sick :( I hope he will recharge and reacover quickly;)

I saw on the @gonglee global short video form last WGM OhYe couple (they leave now WGM) and they watch some picture/scene bee couple from this show(Busan episode) They comment that they where very jealousy 02 couple skinship... He said that even in the end he couldn't do that like our couple.:D :P( transl. BEST team)

this make my day:lol:;)

42 minutes ago, Netka85 said:

poor JH sick :( I hope he will recharge and reacover quickly;)

I saw on the @gonglee global short video form last WGM OhYe couple (they leave now WGM) and they watch some picture/scene bee couple from this show(Busan episode) They comment that they where very jealousy 02 couple skinship... He said that even in the end he couldn't do that like our couple.:D :P( transl. BEST team)

this make my day:lol:;)

Just saw it! 02 couple rocks! They became the standard of couples after them. No once can beat their natural skinship!

Tho' I feel sad looking at JH and SY's pet got sick but SY's comment on her latest IG post which is too obvious makes me feel like in heaven.And, look who are liking her post! Ofcourse, they are sympathizing their friend (DELULU mode on.my husband is laughing at me why i become fool with our 02 couple at the same time get jealous coz im tending my fone more than him.):grin:

Archived