[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

3 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

So this Soyou is a best friend of SY. May I know what's her occupation? I wonder why JH followed  her. Maybe it's because she's in the music and film arena too?

Not sure if they are best friends. Soyou is one of the members of Sistar... a rather famous kpop group. She is great singer!. I dont know if SY and her have been friends for long. It seemed to me they just started following each other in IG or maybe im mistaken. But i find that it is fascinating that there is this circle of close friends that they seem to know. 

Anyway will vote for you guys. @shinesun you guys did a great job.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
50 minutes ago, starcrossgrass said:

Omg.omg.omg.omg.omg

Jh and soyou are following each other.and might i remind u the same soyou who is chummy with sy these days..now it could mean nothing but im gonna go ahead and be delusional..!!!!

So this Soyou is a best friend of SY. May I know what's her occupation? I wonder why JH followed  her. Maybe it's because she's in the music and film arena too?

Guest freedom1104
1 hour ago, shinesun said:

Guyyyyyys,

we're offically submit our intro! Go here, and like ours okay :)

It's just so fancy looking :)

AMAZING! EXCELLENT WORK bEE bROWNIES! So proud of all you! Great talents! :heart:

38 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

Not sure whether they are recent friends or have been for a long time but soyou is from sistar and recently she have been interacting with seungyeon on ig and tagged sy in some pics iirc..

But then again jh and soyou could be working on some project musically.they could be doing a duet since soyou is known as the duet queen or something like that..but either way..its still something to be happy about for me..:wub:

1 hour ago, shinesun said:

Guyyyyyys,

we're offically submit our intro! Go here, and like ours okay :)

It's just so fancy looking :)

The product of your hard labor is worth the wait guys! It was absolutely excellent. Sorry if I have not contributed anything. Too busy. I can't even sleep well. Huhu. Hopefully, I'll be of more use in the next round :)

29 minutes ago, KiaraRouisse045 said:

Good job guys :grin:! Thank you for ur hard work..

question: all we need to do is to press the like button? Really appreciate and thanks to all those who work and participate in making this!Its so beautiful

Fighting to all brownies around the Globe:))

I was thinking JH has a lot of friends in the industry, but doesn't necessarily follow them on IG. I'm sure he has known her for a while ....

...but seeing that SY has recently been tagged in SoYou's IG posts it makes sense to think he is following her to see what these ladies are up to ..and what they are eating LOL!!! Actually, has JH followed ANYONE else lately or does his following habits make this something really rare?  Unless someone reads our thread, anti SY fans won't make this connection between the two.

I'm glad someone translated his post! It was a beautiful photo! 

The entry for our couple is simple yet really beutifuuul and captivating.. thank you for especially for those who present it, love you browniies

for those who haven't liked it, please press like... Let's support them to the end

Archived