[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Really happy to see brownies who finally unlurk here, yeay our ship has gotten more exciting, welcome aboard... I also happened to experience it before, and it's such a good thing to be able to know lovely and positive brownies here:blush:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@sony7279Sorry but I really hope so that they don't read are soompi...I write about that long time ago. This forum is my oasis and I feel free talk to you about JH and SY carrier and life. Individually and as a couple. Maybe I am wrong but I think most of us don't wonna bother them about are shipping in they IG account for example, so we write here about are delulu and hopes. Sometimes we are really meticulous and don't forget about CSI...Sorry but if I was him or her and read this thread I was probably freaking out.:blink: ;)We observ their every step and we even spying IG their friends/ family...etc. Please think about this. 

After they leave WGM I become silent shipper, in my heart I have hope that they are together but this is their life and their choice, we don't have right to tell them what they should do. Even if their choice was become friends not lover I thing even milion fans/shipper request don't change their decision.;)

But after all this is are shipper home so I feel free to  say that I think he would be idiot if he don't even try to keep her :D;)

@Netka85 You speak out my mind! Although I'm always lurker on twitter and IG to search for how our HoneyBee couple doing, but this forum is the only where I feel free (and safe enough to not disturb our couple's privacy) to post or release out my delulu thoughts whether it's about happiness or worry. I believe that JH & SY can do well on their own and I also have high hope that one day I can hear good news/announcement from them when they are ready. 

And I love what @Aileen4ever said " I think a lot of us here are really happy and worry at the same time because of the unnecessary tagging of our Bee Couple inner circle, any kind of tags can make it hard for them to freely express themselves in their IG's. Let's hope fans who do that come to their senses and stop that, and just enjoy their saga without telling it to the IG world." I can't agree more.

Hello guys,

just wanted to let you know that our team will present you some more information on the Soompi Shipper Contest shortly. We were all working really hard on it. So please support us by voting for uri couple next week.

Also it looks like JH's mom started following SY just a while ago with her new account. There is already a fan war between boice and shippers going on. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PART IN IT! 

If you really think some comments are out of line, just report them. Don't reply since it'll only put fuel into the fire.

Let's be smart and friendly shippers, just like before. JH's mom is not a celebrity. We shouldn't interfere with any of her personal accounts. Let's just quietly watch and enjoy. It's great enough to observe this right before our Valentine's Day themed Shipper Contest, don't you think?

x Soul

Im happy JH's mum is following SY but like what many of you said im just worried some shippers will make a deal out of it. Maybe we can spread the message around especially those who have connections or influence with shippers in IG... please dont disturb or tag or publicise things related to SY or JH's friends or relatives. Trust me i am very happy to hear this news but the overreaction from some quarters are going to cause more problems. Please do spread the message around.

13 minutes ago, IAmSoulReader said:

Hello guys,

just wanted to let you know that our team will present you some more information on the Soompi Shipper Contest shortly. We were all working really hard on it. So please support us by voting for uri couple next week.

Also it looks like JH's mom started following SY just a while ago with her new account. There is already a fan war between boice and shippers going on. PLEASE DO NOT TAKE PART IN IT! 

If you really think some comments are out of line, just report them. Don't reply since it'll only put fuel into the fire.

Let's be smart and friendly shippers, just like before. JH's mom is not a celebrity. We shouldn't interfere with any of her personal accounts. Let's just quietly watch and enjoy. It's great enough to observe this right before our Valentine's Day themed Shipper Contest, don't you think?

x Soul

Really? where did you get the information?

Still not sure it's JH real mother just right now, honestly, why can fans just click for a like to the post and/or a short comment of "cute" "nice" "pretty" about the actual post, instead of running to tell anyone or talk about any other person not related to the post itself or be rude to others.  It seem it's done on purpose, if not, it just sad. ONE tag can make a good thing turn not so good, let them have a private IG experience, that's all. I want them to be happy, and I am sure fans want their happiness as well. Oh, and I am not generalizing, not all fans are alike. Have a nice day!

Just now, Aileen4ever said:

Still not sure it's JH real mother just right now, honestly, why can fans just click for a like to the post and/or a short comment of "cute" "nice" "pretty" about the actual post, instead of running to tell anyone or talk about any other person not related to the post itself or be rude to others.  It seem it's done on purpose, if not, it just sad. ONE tag can make a good thing turn not so good, let them have a private IG experience, that's all. I want to feel happy, I honestly do. Fans should know better! Have a nicgge day!

Well it should be because JH's sis followed that account. But yeah i think we need to take a firm stance against people who disturb or leave unneccesary comments on their friends or relatives IG. But of course it must be done politely without resorting to mean or hate comments. But anyway so far i have not seen any right out war so if everyone is smart and knows what to do... there will not be any issue. 

We need to be smart shippers. We should not place expectations on JH or SY and their friends. Let them be. In fact the more we dont bug them... i think we will be rewarded with many good news or CSI evidence. It is getting better. Fewer and fewer shipper-like comments on SY and JH IGs. and in fact none will be better.

Hahaha. I think we belong to that few shipper fandom who doesnt really like to publicise or disturb our couple. And can we also agree that come March we should not disturb their IGs about their anniversary? We can delulu here or spazz here but no tagging or leaving comments.

I agree and i want to add..be delusional here all you want.this is a safe place for jy shippers..vent rant or be as delusional as you want here.but please dont take it outside or dont involve their friends and family..they are not celebs and they didnt sign up to being harrased on their personal sns platforms.we dont want them to private all their accounts right..?be cautious and please dont engage with instigators..peace:wub:..

This is really annoying when fans/shipper treat their IG acount like forum...This is the place when you can contact with you're idol not between each other:blink: I don't have IG account so I based on info from here. If this his real mother account I pray to JH/SY/Shipper fans don't do big deal with this. Please just quietly observ. Don't start with tagging his mom!!

and my request for all fans/hater who read this: if you are real fan you will be respect also they friends/lovers because I don't think that they would be happy see that their fans speak harsh words about they friends. You don't need to like them but respect them.

JUST THINK ABOUT THIS...

I agree with you @Netka85 but as far as I scan the tagging & hashtag on IG, everything's still fine and I wish there will be no big deal or fanwar till the end. (At first, I found one but he/she deleted already.) Hope they learn from the past so that we can be happy shippers silently observing things for long time. 

1 hour ago, JohnLeeBear said:

I agree with you @Netka85 but as far as I scan the tagging & hashtag on IG, everything's still fine and I wish there will be no big deal or fanwar till the end. (At first, I found one but he/she deleted already.) Hope they learn from the past so that we can be happy shippers silently observing things for long time. 

I think it too:) so far i havent seen any chaos in that acc.i know that this place is wer the shipper go or proper place to make delulu post or anything we want to say about them.but not all who posting in IG knows that there is this kind of forum or maybe they wer shy to be here en just lurk only.im sorry to say this but sometimes we are too over reacting everytime we heard someone close to them that follow them in IG.always remind everyone to give them the privacy i think most of the fans and shipper are wise too on how they react wen they saw something related to them of course the moment they saw it they feel shock, shocked of happiness that makes them to react by posting.and never think twice.but the mes is not for bushing they just want to express their happiness.although it saddened if they will not continue to gives us a hint if they will feel annoyed.its just my thoughts about it :D and dont mean anything:))

Seems that our Bee couple are happy now a days.Im glad..i hope and pray that lots of blessing will come in their way and found the strength fr each other!

There's still no fanwar yet..imo, some of the boices can accept or not really care whether their both are in relationship or not..but it comes a big deal when the fan start with tagging issues..some of JH fans was feeling sick with all kind of tagging in IG..really hope that we as a fan/shipper can proved to them how smart we are..think deeply before we say anything..respect each other n that the only way we can stay in happines n harmonies..till then have a good day..

I guess in our hearts of hearts we want the 2 to be together because we can see the genuine affection that they have for each other. It is like watching our friends falling in love and we are rooting for them.

Now we can see more and more of JH inner circle in SY's life. It seems to me they are  the source of internal support. And I must say this is rather telling. JH and SY have totally stopped any publiv form of communication. I got a feeling they wont even talk about each other. But it is ok... i rather they have the freedom to do what they want without the public scrutinising them.

I used to want Dispatch to out them or something and part of it stems from this childish and selfish reason of wanting to prove haters wrong. Hahah why do I feel SY and JH seem to give us clues or codes to give us hope. 

Now i rather have this peaceful quiet interaction when we get news once in a while to keep our hopes right. I am happy to know they are doing ok. It is nice to be in this forum where shippers seem to be mature and even when some of us including myself over react there are others here who will be the voice of reason. In fact I have read some people recommending this forum and praising the shippers here for being mature and positive. Hehe.  

Like I said so far i have not read anything  negative yet. As long as everyone knows how to 'behave' it will not cause any negativity. 

By the way I recently went to Cnblue's concert. I must say they are very talented and are great musicians. This is my third or fourth concert this time and I paid more attention on JH. As usual like the previous 3 times i saw CNBLUE.... JH is the quietest and the one who interacted the least with the fans... Well besides Minhyuk who has no choice because his drum set is placed at the back. He is so much into his music that he appears to be in his own world. And when he breaks into that smile once in a while... it is magical. I know about CNBLUE way before WGM and attended their concerts before all this shipping business. I must say I was surprised initially to see JH looking so happy and smitten with SY. It is like i saw a different person. But I guess JH has a different side to him that only his friends and people around him can see. And being fake is just not his thing. 

Just checked Jonghyun's Mom IG, and wow! She really following Seungyeon now. And yeah..just like all of you guys..I'm feeling happy and worried at the same time. But, so far I don't see fan war or unnecessary tag on JH omma IG :)

For Jonghyun and Seungyeon IG...although there are still some Brownies that tag them on their posts, the amount of the tagging is become lesser than before. I think nowadays, our fellow Brownies on IG become more mature and well behaved...hehehe :D

We are so lucky, aren't we? Although we never get to see them post their pict together during their wgm, and never know what kind of relationship between them after they left wgm, people around them always give us hints that they are still 'connected' to each other :wub:

And @IAmSoulReader and others who participated on Soompi contest..thank you so much for your hard work! And sorry because I couldn't join you guys..since I'm not used to that kind of stuff..but will do my best to voting. Brownies-deul, Fighting! :):D

The whole video of CNBLUE's FNC Kingdom Japan cut from December 2015 is worth watching. However, I bet wifey's heart beat rapidly faster at 30:30 min - Jonghyun's solo stage in his signature white shirt... beginning the song with the lyrics "I love you". 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luG4rUIUQK4

JH: How did you like it?

SY: It was to die for. Oppa was the best! :D

Archived