• Last Reply

I'VE GOT A WEIRD RANDOM THOUGHT THAT POPPED IN MY HEAD JUST RIGHT NOW. :D

YONGHWA ♥ SEOHYUN

JONGHYUN ♥ SEUNGYEON

JUNGSHIN ♥ SEYOUNG

MINHYUK ♥ ???

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OHWAAA~ :D 

Hidden Content

That;s right..that's right..It popped up on my head suddenly...hahahahaha.. @iheartpororo92 you are so funny,dear ..:D

Guys, are they wearing new rings?  they look different from the green ones....

It'd defeat the purpose of having a wedding ring to not wear it on the wedding day :) 

They were definitely wearing it the morning of the wedding :wub:

AS7MQr8.jpg

A larger preview pic from DC Gall -- looks about the same, perhaps just the angle and lighting...

2PY0eGL.png

Tried to find full size pictures of the rest on MBC's WGM page, but I think WGM fans have crashed the site/page :P 

@pre Thank you so much for always putting up great pictures and I enjoy your posts very much!  And thank you to @Rowina for providing the translation so quickly!! :wub:

Looks like MH prepared the bouquet for SY?  JS is carrying the camera too in the picture of CNBlue and SY.  I am really looking forward to tomorrow's episode, looks like it is going to be a very fun one.  

Reading and watching the preview, JY wedding (wearing sunglasses and dancing) reminds me of this wedding video, out of which US drama The Office made a parody of for their main characters' wedding many years ago.... sorry I should probably put it hidden but I couldn't figure out how....  anyway if you are interested or bored, here's the link.  It's actually really fun and heartwarming to watch.  

Gongseungyeon, " Vampire kiss" on Lee jonghyun's neck

It became an issue that  Gongseungyeon kissed on Leejonghyun's neck in the middle of Wedding song,

AOA Choa who took care of wedding song! Choa suggested surprising mission of wedding song for Groom and bride. What was the mission Choa gave to Gongee couple>?

Guests who catched the intimate action between Leejonghyun&Gongseungyeon they bombarded with Waterguns... SY was messed up(was in panic) with doing what Choa's mission,  avoiding guests' water gun shooting, she got attention with "bold kiss" on jonghyun's neck. What was in his mind when JH got the kiss from SY and what was real reason of SY?

reply to @pre 's paging haha^^

Here is my guess: They have to get intimate without getting caught...this mission is for SY to kiss JH "somehow" without getting caught (water gun's). 

What do you think was in his mind? He wanted to take her away? He wanted to return the kiss? He was embarrassed that she actually did it in front of everyone? 

Gong Seung Yeon Gives CNBLUE′s Lee Jong Hyun a Vampire Kiss

Things are about to get wild on We Got Married.

Gong Seung Yeon and CNBLUE member Lee Jong Hyun′s wedding ceremony is set to take place on the July 18 broadcast of MBC′s We Got Married.

48363576.jpg

AOA′s Choa performed the congratulatory song, but before she sang, she reportedly gave the couple a special suprise mission.

The wedding wasn′t short of surprises, as the guests prepared a water gun ceremony and Gong Seung Yeon caught Lee Jong Hyun off guard with a kiss on the neck.

To catch the vampire kiss and Lee Jong Hyun′s reaction, tune in to the show on July 18!

CNBLUE′s Jung Yong Hwa and Lee Guk Joo to Show Sexy Dance on ′We Got Married′

The Gong Seung Yeon-Lee Jong Hyun wedding is about to get a little bit crazier.

CNBLUE′s Lee Jong Hyun and virtual wife Gong Seung Yeon′s wedding on MBC′s We Got Married will air on July 18. 

52183962.jpg

The couple, who didn′t want to have a typical ceremony, made their entrance dancing in sunglasses. The guests joined in on the fun as well with CNBLUE′s Jung Yong Hwa and his parter comedienne Lee Guk Joo, most notably, getting down with a sexy dance. 

To catch the star-filled ceremony, with guests CNBLUE′s Jung Yong Hwa, Kang Min Hyuk and Lee Jung Shin, as well as Infinite′s Sung Kyu, AOA′s Choa, Eric Nam, Lee Guk Joo and more, tune in on July 18.
Credit: MWAVE

Guest Hickk

It became an issue that  Gongseungyeon kissed on Leejonghyun's neck in the middle of Wedding song,

AOA Choa who took care of wedding song! Choa suggested surprising mission of wedding song for Groom and bride. What was the mission Choa gave to Gongee couple>?

Guests who catched the intimate action between Leejonghyun&Gongseungyeon they bombarded with Waterguns... SY was messed up(was in panic) with doing what Choa's mission,  avoiding guests' water gun shooting, she got attention with "bold kiss" on jonghyun's neck. What was in his mind when JH got the kiss from SY and what was real reason of SY?

Here is my guess: They have to get intimate without getting caught...this mission is for SY to kiss JH "somehow" without getting caught (water gun's). 

What do you think was in his mind? He wanted to take her away? He wanted to return the kiss? He was embarrassed that she actually did it in front of everyone? 

Dunno... maybe he has to kiss her hand at a certain word in the song, failing which they will soak him?

Neck kiss - SY being prodded to kiss JH maybe hopefully?

I think all three! It is hard to tell, In the photos, JH looked like he is quite focused on the wedding and guests. So he may be embarrassed and probably don't want SY to show the cute side of her to everyone.

I am getting excited about the wedding. I am not expecting much romance or skinship, but from the description it sounds like a fun wedding.

Thank you rowina for the speedy translation... thank you to pre for putting up the pic here... i love both of u hahahaha 

i cant wait for tomorrow big day!!! 

Stay positive and spread the love brownies!!! 

P/s wishing salam eidul fitri to all Muslim brownies all over the world!!! Donforget to catch up tomorrow episode yaaaa!!! 

Guest iheartpororo92

Gong Seungyeon stuns in new selca

asfjklsdj.jpg

tv Report - Naver: Gong Seungyeon's beauty shines in a selca...'Captivates with her eyes"

1. [+1,976, -128] Her eyes are gorgeous. It must be due to her pale complexion

2. [+1,777, -101] She's strangely pretty to me..

3. [+1,656, -213] The prettiest face among actresses in her age group

4. [+1,050, -101] Wow......

5. [+427, -65] She's bad at selfies.... But a bad selfie will come out fine if you're pretty

6. [+361, -54] No one would be weirded out if she and Jong Hyun are really dating

7. [+188, -42] I don't know who she is but she's so pretty

8. [+165, -31] Her eye colour gives her a mysterious appeal. Do well~~

9. [+79, -24] I'm jealous of Lee Jong Hyun

10. [+63, -9] Her beauty is exquisite. Her eyes are like that of a deer's. Seungyeon's classy while her little sister is chic

Source: http://kkuljaem.blogspot.ca/2015/07/gong-seungyeon-stuns-in-new-selca.html

Another translation cr: Gong-e Engsub, Facebook.

"Wow! This is the 'vampire's kiss'?"
On upcoming episode of wgm s4, airing on the 18th, gong sy's "kiss on the neck" of lee jh, has caught attention.

Choa was to sing for the couple's wedding! Choa, however, suggested a surprise wedding song mission, and that caught people's attention.

What will be the unconventional mission given to gong e husband and wife by Choa?

Second pic (with the boys).

Disregarding other people and showing their lovey-dovey, guests start to shoot water guns at them....
Trying to accomplish Choa's mission and ducking away from guests' water guns, sy goes into mental chaos but all of sudden, daringly, kisses jh on the neck and that caught people's attention. 
Lee jh, having received this surprise "neck kiss", what will he reveal during the true feeling interview? And sy, giving this daring kiss to jh, what was her true feeling?

I do agree with those who said that SY and the color Yellow go very well together.

She looks very beautiful in yellow. I am hoping they will go on a vacation probably on the beach and she will be wearing a yellow top and a shorts while walking with her slipper on and JH with a white sando back hugging her. Waahhhh..I can clearly picture that scene in my head.

Guest Hickk

Another translation cr: Gong-e Engsub, Facebook.

"Wow! This is the 'vampire's kiss'?"
On upcoming episode of wgm s4, airing on the 18th, gong sy's "kiss on the neck" of lee jh, has caught attention.

Choa was to sing for the couple's wedding! Choa, however, suggested a surprise wedding song mission, and that caught people's attention.

What will be the unconventional mission given to gong e husband and wife by Choa?

Second pic (with the boys).

Disregarding other people and showing their lovey-dovey, guests start to shoot water guns at them....
Trying to accomplish Choa's mission and ducking away from guests' water guns, sy goes into mental chaos but all of sudden, daringly, kisses jh on the neck and that caught people's attention. 
Lee jh, having received this surprise "neck kiss", what will he reveal during the true feeling interview? And sy, giving this daring kiss to jh, what was her true feeling?

Can't wait! The text previews are always accurate, if nothing much happens they're usually short, but if something big happens like the proposal episode then they're practically gushing.

Archived