[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest lexx94_stv

Hi sorry to butt in haha. Speaking of heavily edited, I just found out that MBC released 3 uncut videos of their karaoke scenes for the maknae couple. It's so unfair how they got almost 30 mins worth of segment and maybe about 13 mins worth of unaired/uncut videos. Sorry to say this but they don't got that much fans yet which really annoys me because I know Jongyeon has so much sweet scenes that get cut and they are the most popular WGM couple among the three. Don't get me wrong though. I also like watching that couple because they're kinda entertaining in way that it reminds you of young/first love but they don't seem real like our couple. MBC jjinja!:angry::rolleyes:

I'm just gonna think positive on this again and feed my delulu that maybe MBC can't release some scenes of our couple because they have moments that are not for viewers to see. Jongyeon must be real that's why some scenes cannot be aired.:wub:

I'm sure there's some pretty romantic stuff that is sitting on the cutting room floor, so to speak. Maybe even some saucy comments and flirty stuff. JY never backtrack. Its always forward. More romantic, more flirty, more familiar...I bet there's tonnes, actually.

I haven't followed the other couples much-just glimpses of the younger kids...but I always see Sungjae as so young so its hard for me to wrap my head around it. They are cute though.  Thing with most WGM couples is how things sometimes feel forced or rehearsed. Holding hands, skinship in general and kisses feel like they are the result of a mission card or cues from the filming crew or PDs. But with JY everything feels so natural. It builds up steadily and keeps raising the bar. They don't have to be told to do something. The initiate it. I wish a pair as special as this got tonnes of airtime. /sigh/

Exactly. JY is seriously the most naturally sweet couple so far out of all WGM couples. Some were really entertaining and some couples did lots of flirting and skinship which was really cute but from some point you can tell they're doing it for show or they had some prodding from the filming crew.

This is why I'm shipping JY so much and really root for them to be a real couple. I want them to be the first to actually pull it off. After all, the PD did say this season she worked hard to find matches that may lead to the couples actually dating in real life. She said so herself I think from an interview as I recall and she did a great job with JH and SY. There's just too much attraction, sexual tension, and genuine affection radiating from the screen for them not to be real.:wub:

Also if JH did not like his WGM partner, it would be so obvious in his face and actions and he might have backed out early on. We all saw how different he was with Seungyeon and Yewon on their first dates. JH is just too transparent. I know WGM has been trying to get JH for a long time already so they really worked hard to find his ideal type.

Now that I think about it, if JH only sees WGM as work, he might have appeared on the show a long time ago regardless who they paired him up with but I think he wanted his WGM partner to be someone he would want to date in real life that's why he didn't go into rushing it. Fate really has a way and now he found SY. He himself knows this judging by the song he keeps singing to SY.  

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest flower4junsu

I just watched about baseball scene from fan cam, and i think WGM edited too much..i wish i could be the one who edited their video.. :P:P:D

Yes, WGM always put someone from the bride's/groom's side, e.g Choa from FNC, BTOP has his man on the MC seat. Right now they still do not realize they hire Melon editor. They should visit this forum and listen to our pray. We've seen so many talented people in our thread that can do better for JY's part. Please hire editor with brownie's heart.:wub:

Just like our couple, having up and down relationship, doing some push-pull comments, taking-giving jealousy to each other, liking-disliking each other's actions, our beloved thread is also like this. We're global fans landing from sooo many different countries, various backgrounds of culture, different way of life-way of thinking. Different water generates different fish.

Everyone has same right to post ideas to create colorful thread. Just like rainbow, we're beautiful because of the distinct colors. If we don't agree with one comment, we can have 'Love quarrelling'. But, please don't bash or diss each others. Don't you think finding a friend is more difficult than finding a thousand of enemies? This is what I think when I found this fandom. I feel so grateful that I can have so many friends n families here. Though physically we never know each other's face, but inside me always think that there is someone out there I can talk to.

Both SY and JH understand English. I believe they sometimes visit this forum. Please make them proud to have this fandom to support them.

I read here some interview with SY and PD about how she gets to WGM - now I am sure thats they meeting is fate.:D Just think about it- she is rookie, unknown actress, and PD see her in one episode HTTG and she got invited on audition WGM.... I never ever seen complitly unknown star in WGM. Maybe I am wrong but I think is it true. And I think from the start she was JH wife becouse she is his ideal type. JH talk about his ideal type with PD and she start looking for her. And she didn't choose idol girl but she choose SY. One episode, 2 minute's and SY did big impression in PD...And that thing about two couple- this was only for show... 

SY remind me Cinderella- don't you think? She was unknown actress but when she get in WGM she become shine. She get interview, photoshoot, and now she play in huge drama. WOW. And she's got a Prince.:D

Hi guys, i didn't post much in the last days. So know it's pointless to write about the last week episode. Everything was pretty much written.

As a viewer of many many Wgm couples during the last years (not in the order of broadcast, just random, without knowing who were them) i can surely assure you that the wedding episode of wgm is, generally speaking, the fakest one. Up untill now our couple didn't give the idea of being directed by a script or being fake (even if i had my doubts about one particular episode but that's it's all in thw past). So that's why somehow i don't expect much from the next episode. I think it's going to be forced by wgm pattern. I really don't like this part of the show it's definitely the only episode which is going to remind us that it's a variety show. Moreover i didn't like any of the weddings i saw on the show, in my opinion they were so fake that they were nearly embarassing to watch at.

so this must be the first time i'm not excited for saturday to come. I don't want them to have a joke wedding.I don't want to feel like that for our couple. You know what i mean right? I just hope they will broadcast just one episode for the wedding and get it over with. And move on with the unscripted and natural interaction that we all love so much.

It would have been better a wedding potoshoot  with wedding dresses ( yongseo for reference) but anyway i'm not the PD soooo..

ps. When SY said in the Bri that they've planned the wedding this way, my first reaction was "reaaaaaaaalllyyyyyy??? You want a birthday party as a wedding????" But then i thought...ahhhh she can't say "actually wgm planned this wedding for us and we are trying to do our best to enjoy it".

I hope it will be funny at least!!! Sorry for my random thoughts. 

Spread the love! Brownies!!

Guest wilddove

^ It's like you forced us to have a fake wedding ceremony.... we'll give you the fakest ceremony ever!!!   lol

Yes, WGM always put someone from the bride's/groom's side, e.g Choa from FNC, BTOP has his man on the MC seat. Right now they still do not realize they hire Melon editor. They should visit this forum and listen to our pray. We've seen so many talented people in our thread that can do better for JY's part. Please hire editor with brownie's heart.:wub:

Just like our couple, having up and down relationship, doing some push-pull comments, taking-giving jealousy to each other, liking-disliking each other's actions, our beloved thread is also like this. We're global fans landing from sooo many different countries, various backgrounds of culture, different way of life-way of thinking. Different water generates different fish.

Everyone has same right to post ideas to create colorful thread. Just like rainbow, we're beautiful because of the distinct colors. If we don't agree with one comment, we can have 'Love quarrelling'. But, please don't bash or diss each others. Don't you think finding a friend is more difficult than finding a thousand of enemies? This is what I think when I found this fandom. I feel so grateful that I can have so many friends n families here. Though physically we never know each other's face, but inside me always think that there is someone out there I can talk to.

Both SY and JH understand English. I believe they sometimes visit this forum. Please make them proud to have this fandom to support them.

:wub:

@Lyricalstars, I love your gifs!

Especially the one where SY just falls into JH's arms. To me that scene is quite intimate. I liked how amused JH was about SY being possibly drunk, but at the same time was looking after her. It is easy to see how secure SY feels when she is with JH. She literally relaxes and just falls into JH's arms. As though she knows JH is there to catch her and she no longer need to be on guard.

@Pikiki, I know exactly how you feel regarding the wedding. I think JH and SY tried to make it as much like a "party" as possible, as suggested by the translation:

JH: not just a regular wedding, I wanted it to have freedom and have it like party atmosphere. So, there will be music...

SY: and games, we could all enjoy together. We wanted something like that. We both agreed and wanted to have it. So we prepared it well.

cr: GONG-E EngSub, FB

This suggest to me that the BE couple recognize how fake a wedding would be. So the focus is not on them as a couple, but for everyone at the party to enjoy themselves. I would view it as a "get to know" friends party/first time going to a party as a couple scenario. So yes, like you I am not expecting to see much romance this weekend. But I am looking forward to seeing how they interact with all the friends around. 

Random thought...our SY bear seems to love buying shoes for others as gifts!

@flower4junsu I love the part you mentioned JH & SY would visit this forum. This is my plea to them.

Seungyeon - you are such an incredible woman. At a very young age, you show maturity and grace. You may think you have a long way to a successful career and may want to focus on it but what is success without someone you love besides you. I don't know your true feelings towards JH but if you do feel weird strange tingling yet exciting which you can't explain, that maybe the once in a lifetime 'sarang'. 

Jonghyun - the rocking sizzling musician with so much (almost impossible) criteria for falling in love. You have found the perfect girl! Though I don't know your true feelings towards SY either, your eyes practically say she is one remarkable woman. And in your many years in the entertainment world, how many times do you find a woman like her? I sincerely think if you 'handcuff' her well, you will be making happy songs your entire life.

Uri 02 couple - If it is really 'sarang' that you feel then just go for it! Either you do it in private or public I don't really mind. So long as both of you are happy and flying around like bees in a garden, we brownies are extremely joyful and wish you both a very very happy life together. Til death do you part.

créditos a: GONG-E EngSub

After reading the translation I'm calmer, .... if I admit I was a little saddened by the previous translation, but this changes the context of everything. thanks..:lol:

happy2bhere

I "happy2behere" no longer interpret and make assumptions about what seems to be a negative response from any of them until I've seen fully subbed information.

I'll follow the signs:D

Tracer1

Thanks for the English sub.... and now I know that English sub at kshowonline.com is terrible

Fully agree with youB)

Guest callmejandoe

Hey guys, just wanted to share this gem of a live clip of Lee Seung Gi's recent appearance on YHY Sketchbook - of interest to us Jongyeon fans would be the last song sang from 12:03 to the end of the video; it's Meet Him Among Them aka THE(IR) song! The original is sung by Lee Sun Hee, who is Seunggi's mentor, which explains the connection and why Seunggi and Lee Sun Hee performed a live duet of the song here. I absolutely LOVED this performance (with subtitles!) and thought it's worth sharing here in the forum while we await Saturday to come along :)

(Plus- if you're familiar with Seunggi, more Seunggi never hurts anyone!!)

Enjoy!!! :lol:

When SY's female intuition (aka B.S. detector) realizes that something's not quite right, it's adorable, but almost scary, watching SY's reaction change so suddenly :w00t:

I suspect SY's intuition was very much accurate on both occasions :D

9VsGjyU.png

Thanks to @mnjhs775's translations!

i have watched the season 1 couple and some of the newer once  and BE couple is the realistic couple i've ever watched from wgm. that's why i worry about the end...i'm just hoping that they'll be able to spend their anniversary in wgm so we can get to see it! 

For there are always more......

tumblr_inline_no16ksvsoP1qk3vqm_500.gif  If I could take you away.........

Q&w=300&h=300&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0  Caution my heart is plugged in and being recharged.........th?&id=JN.6nh7fJhx7Eu23Ohc5aNzqg&w=300&h  Hurry and eat that ice cream, I'm melting over here..........

Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon  My eyes aren't just beautiful they see into your heart.......

th?&id=JN.4q0%2b667rzzkm8Up3QAxltA&w=300  I would rather you tame me than that snake........

th?&id=JN.h4R5sC3aJXQqxWVj2ZE9MA&w=325&h  I am marking this whole building with your scent.........

th?&id=JN.sD8F4c51Q3KebFLJAYevvg&w=300&h  th?&id=JN.CpuQmxBQEnjKpJovGv9NYQ&w=300&h

No matter where we are or who we are with so proud your mine..............         

Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon     A dream is a wish your heart makes........

th?&id=JN.9%2biIImiPVFy3Y8GVFBDu0w&w=300  It's a good thing there is no scary closet on this train........

th?&id=JN.ztzaJ%2bopL0TupcmZ4gv90Q&w=300  Bringing my heart home with me.........     th?&id=JN.%2befvHQNxFLQgsFC5FaoWrw&w=300   th?&id=JN.WqvOovXjIS25sBZrEDAllw&w=300&h   

Nothing or no one can separate us unless we allow them too!!  Fighting.........

Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeonmUDHJzalcC%2bDKeB%2btRngQ&w=300&h=300&c=                   Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon              Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon

Once in a while right in the middle of an ordinary life, love gives you a fairytale....  I love you & have fallen for you........

s049y%2boMV7jZJNPjSkQw&w=300&h=300&c=0&pImage result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon

Remember who's wife you are or I might have to remind you......

Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon  Image result for Lee Jong Hyun & Gong SeungYeon

You're the one person I hope to never let go of..........

th?&id=JN.lfASoDfyYUgfbhST2Vqheg&w=324&h     th?&id=JN.nGB5mkxXptipeOJcewZT0Q&w=300&h                                            th?&id=JN.A6MoxRknvyEUYOXIjV6Lpg&w=324&h   SY says now I'm on top.........

th?&id=JN.hMUxe72FaiLY1eA1NvenBQ&w=325&h  th?&id=JN.RdrIg6yRTHAOaYXJNOtcSg&w=300&h   

Honey I told you JH takes after me he has great taste in women......  th?id=JN.JBqaBb005s9Dpjmsdn0MYQ&w=324&h=

Look how far they have come......  The best part is there is still more ahead.....

Better than I was, more than I am.  And all of this happened by taking your hand......

Thanks & Credit to owners of photos and words:wub::wub:

O My God...why people in this forum so overreacted to each others?

What happened with us? This forum used to be my happy place, now it turns to be a war zone between shipper?

Can we just agree to disagree?

I know i'm hoping to much....well i guess its better to find another place which have better vibe.

Good bye for now my dear brownies, hope you'll lived in peace.

Hi guys, i didn't post much in the last days. So know it's pointless to write about the last week episode. Everything was pretty much written.

As a viewer of many many Wgm couples during the last years (not in the order of broadcast, just random, without knowing who were them) i can surely assure you that the wedding episode of wgm is, generally speaking, the fakest one. Up untill now our couple didn't give the idea of being directed by a script or being fake (even if i had my doubts about one particular episode but that's it's all in thw past). So that's why somehow i don't expect much from the next episode. I think it's going to be forced by wgm pattern. I really don't like this part of the show it's definitely the only episode which is going to remind us that it's a variety show. Moreover i didn't like any of the weddings i saw on the show, in my opinion they were so fake that they were nearly embarassing to watch at.

so this must be the first time i'm not excited for saturday to come. I don't want them to have a joke wedding.I don't want to feel like that for our couple. You know what i mean right? I just hope they will broadcast just one episode for the wedding and get it over with. And move on with the unscripted and natural interaction that we all love so much.

It would have been better a wedding potoshoot  with wedding dresses ( yongseo for reference) but anyway i'm not the PD soooo..

ps. When SY said in the Bri that they've planned the wedding this way, my first reaction was "reaaaaaaaalllyyyyyy??? You want a birthday party as a wedding????" But then i thought...ahhhh she can't say "actually wgm planned this wedding for us and we are trying to do our best to enjoy it".

I hope it will be funny at least!!! Sorry for my random thoughts. 

Spread the love! Brownies!!

i agree. I find the wedding scenes in WGM more aimed at poking fun or making fun of the bride or groom. I hope it is fun without  all the humiliation. Not really looking forward to it. Hopefully it will take about 10 mins and the rest would be scenes of the couple only

Archived