[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest freedom1104

May I know what's the song that SY is going to sing in the wedding ? 

LEE SUN HEE – MEET HIM AMONG THEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAyMtl9FRHI

That song made me cry like a baby! I didn't know that was the entire gist of the entire song! It's beautiful, but sad too!

i know! What was  JH  thinking when he picked this song? 

Funny thought: 

Remember at his house when they were talking about how a guy complains when he really likes a girl but he had nothing to complain about...

...."belly is showing" "tuck in your tshirt" "belly - belly - belly " , "Do you have something to cover yourself?"  ...do we see a pattern here LOL!!!! 

Guest freedom1104

Funny thought: 

Remember at his house when they were talking about how a guy complains when he really likes a girl but he had nothing to complain about...

...."belly is showing" "tuck in your tshirt" "belly - belly - belly " , "Do you have something to cover yourself?"  ...do we see a pattern here LOL!!!! 

aha! he is complaining?! :D

LEE SUN HEE – MEET HIM AMONG THEM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAyMtl9FRHI

That song made me cry like a baby! I didn't know that was the entire gist of the entire song! It's beautiful, but sad too!

LEE SUN HEE – MEET 

That is an amazing song, in this ep i remember that eric (MC) said that its the first time he heard that song as wedding song..

and the lyrics, oh my god..i tried to hold my tears.. 

might as well post this: :)

Lee Sun Hee – Meet Him Among Them Lyrics

Lee+Sun+Hee.jpg

ROMANIZATION LYRICS

geureoke daedanhan unmyeongkkajin
baranjeok eopda saenggakhaenneunde
geudae hana tteonagan nae harun ije
unmyeongi anim chaeul su eobsso

byeolcheoreom su manheun saramdeul geu junge geudaereul manna
kkumeul kkudeut seorol arabogo
juneun geot maneuro beokchatdeon naega tto sarangeul batgo
geu modeungeon gijeogieosseumeul

geureoke eoreuni doeeotdago
jasinhan naega eojegateunde
geudaeraneun inyeoneul nochi motaneun
nae moseup, eorinaiga dwaessso

nareul kkoccheoreom bulleojudeon geudae ipsure pin nae ireum
ije sumanheun ireumdeul geu junge hanadoego
o~ geudaeui iyuyeotdeon naui modeun geotdo geujeo geureoke

byeolcheoreom su manheun saramdeul geu junge seororeul manna
saranghago dasi meoreojigo
eokgeobui sigani jinado eojjeomyeon ttodasi manna
uri sarang unmyeongieotdamyeon
naega neoui gijeogieotdamyeon

TRANSLATION LYRICS

I never wished for fate
to bring us so close
Now that you're gone
my days are useless
Of all the people, I met you
It was like a dream
And the love I got from you
It was like a miracle
I thought I was ready
I was sure I'd be fine
But look where I am
I can't let you go
Of all the people, I met you
It was like a dream
It was like a miracle
You used to call my name
with the sweetest voice I know
But now I'm just another face
And everything I have
means nothing to me
Of all the people, we met
but we parted ways
Maybe we'll meet again someday
if we were meant to be
It'll be a miracle

Meet Him Among Them

HANGUL LYRICS

그렇게 대단한 운명까진
바란적 없다 생각했는데
그대 하나 떠나간 내 하룬 이제
운명이 아님 채울 수 없소

별처럼 수 많은 사람들 그 중에 그대를 만나
꿈을 꾸듯 서롤 알아보고
주는 것 만으로 벅찼던 내가 또 사랑을 받고
그 모든건 기적이었음을

그렇게 어른이 되었다고
자신한 내가 어제같은데
그대라는 인연을 놓지 못하는
내 모습, 어린아이가 됐소

나를 꽃처럼 불러주던 그대 입술에 핀 내 이름
이제 수많은 이름들 그 중에 하나되고
오~ 그대의 이유였던 나의 모든 것도 그저 그렇게

별처럼 수 많은 사람들 그 중에 서로를 만나
사랑하고 다시 멀어지고
억겁의 시간이 지나도 어쩌면 또다시 만나
우리 사랑 운명이었다면
내가 너의 기적이었다면

Korean: music daum
Rom: jk-poplyrics.com
Trans: 1TheK   

Guest orchidbee02

He was probably fixated on the sweet part of the lyrics because I find them super fitting for them both currently too:

"Of all the people, I met you
It was like a dream
It was like a miracle"

But I have a feeling that they'll sing/play this song again when they film their last episode (I'm praying this happens way way later like 50 episodes later, even better make it 100!), except this time the focus will be on the whole gist of the song about parting and meeting again and I swear that I'll be crying bucketsssssss ='((((

couldnt sleep. its 5:22am in Turkiye. thinking about my last comment and read your comments. lots of people in the world can think differently, everyone doesnt have to be same. but in here I am the only one that thinks differently. so I will be more silent from now on. I like reading comments, seeing photos of them. I want here to be peaceful. keep my thoughts to myself. If I make upset anyone, sorry for that.

I know not everyone feels the way I do, but I think if this forum were just 1000 pages of people saying the same thing over and over, it would get boring. I like seeing different points of views and I like how many people can watch the same scene and get completely different things about it. Maybe because I am from USA and not Korean, but I think we are more tolerant of opposing view points and don't look down on people for disagreeing. I know sometimes people in here say " if you don't love everything they do and are going to say negative stuff, maybe you should go somewhere else".  You can love this couple anyway you want.  There are probably others that feel the same way you do about some things but might be afraid to say it.  I guarantee every person in this forum has someone in their life that they argue with, that drives them crazy, that they disagree with- but still love the same at the end of the day. So don't be afraid to share your voice. 

@jcruz 

@freelyruth

@diechan

thank you for warm and kind words and for understanding. you really cheer me up. :tears::):wub:

Guest freedom1104

He was probably fixated on the sweet part of the lyrics because I find them super fitting for them both currently too:

"Of all the people, I met you
It was like a dream
It was like a miracle"

But I have a feeling that they'll sing/play this song again when they film their last episode (I'm praying this happens way way later like 50 episodes later, even better make it 100!), except this time the focus will be on the whole gist of the song about parting and meeting again and I swear that I'll be crying bucketsssssss ='((((

it does seem like a miracle, not just them meeting, also all of us here....meeting and finding friends....me a source of diversion( a happy one) from my reality.

let's not think of the parting or the gist of the song for now..

hi orchidbee02! :)

Wth..the song just got me teared up..jh ver and the original ver are both good..

Btw this is random but i hope jh gets the chance to teach her snowboading or surfing..i wanna see how jh teaches her..cause cnb are known to be spartan type coaches..kekeke..but chances are slim since i hear cnb is making a cb soon..and cnb cb are always packed with con tours

Guest orchidbee02

it does seem like a miracle, not just them meeting, also all of us here....meeting and finding friends....me a source of diversion( a happy one) from my reality.

let's not think of the parting or the gist of the song for now..

hi orchidbee02! :)

Hello @freedom1104!!! :D This place is my solace too! I'm so glad to have met all of you here on board this ship. :wub:

Yes, I agree! I'm definitely going to enjoy this ride while it lasts and support them both no matter what happens in the future. =)

Btw this is random but i hope jh gets the chance to teach her snowboading or surfing..i wanna see how jh teaches her..cause cnb are known to be spartan type coaches..kekeke..but chances are slim since i hear cnb is making a cb soon..and cnb cb are always packed with con tours

Forgive me but the moment I read this my brain went into shallow mode and I just pictured him in a wet suit and her in a sporty bikini. And JH "showing" her how its done...ahem.

tumblr_lq6w05ku1i1ql141xo1_250.gif

I know there's a pic of him posing with a surfboard on instagram. Wouldn't it be cute if there was a couple shot. Well it won't make it to instagram now but if it was one of their WGM couple selfies...

Sorry. I am tired...delulu has taken over. :P 

Did you remember what he sing to her when they went to Japan... I love this song :wub:

Racheal Yamagata "Be Be your love"

Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love, for real
Everybody's talking how I, can't, can't be your love
But I want, want, want to be your love
Want to be your love for real
Want to be your everything

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BuLRZD1m14w

Guest rainmoon

Gong Seung Yeon doesn't regret leaving SM and talks about hubby Jonghyun for 'International bnt'

Gong Seung Yeon talked about a lot of interesting things for her pictorial and interview with 'International bnt,' including training under SM Entertainment in preparation for a singing debut only to give that up and become an actress.  

She revealed that she had trained for six years in order to become a singer, but had no regrets in giving all that up.  She said, "I don't feel it's a shame that I left SM.  My dream to act was deeper.  I prepared to become a singer during my training period in SM withSulliKrystal, and Amber.  I beat out Hara to become first in SM's Best Youth Selection Contest."

She also revealed that she got busier since acting in 'Heard It through the Grapevine,' which she found fascinating and very enjoyable.  "Quite a lot of times has passed since 'Heard It Through the Grapevine' ended, but I still feel tears coming when I think of the production," she revealed.  It must have been a very memorable production for her where everyone felt like family.

Regarding her 'We Got Married' partner, CNBLUE's Jonghyun, she said, "He's a really good person.  His dependable image is similar to my actual ideal type."  

She is currently preparing for 'Six Flying Dragons,' which will be starting in October and explained that her dream was to become an actress who was good at her job.  She said,"I want to become an actress that the public can watch with trust."

gong-seung-yeon_1436889611_GSY1.jpggong-seung-yeon_1436889612_GSY2.jpggong-seung-yeon_1436889612_GSY3.jpggong-seung-yeon_1436889612_GSY4.jpggong-seung-yeon_1436889612_GSY5.jpg

source: allkpop.com

http://www.allkpop.com/article/2015/07/gong-seung-yeon-doesnt-regret-leaving-sm-and-talks-about-hubby-jonghyun-for-international-bnt

I don't know if anyone noticed this or already posted this, but - 

Actually, I think they changed the lyrics to the song  "Lee Sun Hee – Meet Him Among Them".   If you watched the English trans on Kshowonline it seems they rewrote the lyrics, this is awesome if they really did change the lyrics to suit their own situation!

"Between so many people I met you.

Just like I dream, we know each other

As much as I gave love, I received love too

All of it was a miracle" 

That's all they sang, but this is so sweet and meaningful if they did this!  

Guest rainmoon

might have been the reason for last weeks filming/visit, perhaps research for Six Flying Dragons ... 

Exhibit at the National Palace Museum of Korea: 

http://www.gogung.go.kr/fgn/jsp/en/html/index.jsp

http://kpopherald.koreaherald.com/view.php?ud=201507131740234905414_2

The making of a Joseon queen

Updated : July 13 2015

Exhibition highlights lives of queens and concubines of Joseon Stories of women at the royal court of the Joseon Dynasty (1392-1910) do not occupy major chapters in the 518 years of history for the monarchy. Rather than being major players in the history, queens and concubines remain symbols of jealousy or, sometimes, victims of political strife. 

Despite little attention paid to their individual lives, these women shaped the sophisticated and splendid royal culture of Joseon that people of today appreciate more even than the policies implemented by their husbands and sons, or the changes in power they led. 

Wedding gown of Empress Consort Sunjeong, 1919 (Seojong University Museum) 
The lives of queens and concubines of Joseon are back in the spotlight at a current exhibition being held at the National Palace Museum of Korea. 

Becoming a queen was not an easy task, but hard-earned and rigorous. The nomination process involved three strict stages that teenage girls from noble families selected across the country had to pass in order to become a crown princess. 

When recommendation for a crown princess was announced, all teenage girls from noble family were forbidden to marry during the listing period. Each province had to submit a list of young women of noble families with both living parents. A total of 30 candidates were selected from the list, then facing three strict steps before having the chance to be named a final crown princess. 

Gold seal of Empress Suneui that marks her coronation (National Palace Museum of Korea)
The one selected was called to live in a separate royal residence immediately. She encountered a pile of books and, perhaps, a female teacher in order to learn the royal customs and manners before she officially wed a prince. She was also promoted to a position paralleling that of the king before the wedding. 

On her wedding day, a crown prince would visit her residence to take her to the palace where she would spend the rest of her life. At the palace, a grand wedding ceremony awaited the young queen. The long, wide-sleeved wedding gown in blue and red represented the luxury and splendor of a royal wedding. The extravagant gown had pheasant patterns in five colors, each representing virtues a queen must hold. 

Floor mat used for royal wedding, late 19th to early 20th century (National Palace Museum of Korea)
Giving a successor for the monarchy was the most important task that the new queen faced, as fecundity was directly related to the stability and prosperity of a monarchy. 

Giving birth was done according to royal guidelines and customs. Preparation for a newborn began three months prior for queens and a month before for concubines. Pregnancy guide books helped them through the stages of pregnancy. After giving birth, a series of procedures awaited, including burying the baby’s placenta in the ground. 

Queens routinely led the seasonal ritual of making cloth from silkworms, a way to encourage silk farming nationwide. 

Red lacquered mirror stand of the Consort of Imperial Prince Yeong, early 20th century (National Palace Museum of Korea)
Surprisingly, queens and concubines had private financial assets and the right to manage them. They came from taxes paid to the individual palace property they were given. A palace complex consisted of separate houses where members of royal families lived and worked. 

The exhibition runs until Aug. 30 at the National Palace Museum of Korea in Gyeongbokgung Palace. For more information, visit www.gogung.go.kr. 

By Lee Woo-young (wylee@heraldcorp.com) 

This might be off topic.  A few pages back someone shared a link with two of the songs JH sang at his fan meet.  " I Love You" is a personal favorite mine.and is a very romantic sad song, very similar to the song he sang to SY. I was but I wasn't surprised that he picked it for his first fan meet.  I read that he was going to sing the Japanese ver. but then decided to sing the Korean ver. because he liked the lyrics better. 

I love her new picture in bnt :D she looks beautiful... but this title article... why again JH. She said view word about him and this is in title article. Haters for sure they will be not happy about this...

I really can't wait when she start filming her new drama...:D Then they stop write about her like just ex SM and JH wife and started write about her like new talented actress and her great role. I hope so that her new role will be bigger than last one...

CALL OUT ALL BROWNIES AROUND THE WORLD !

PLEASE VOTE CNBLUE's #BOICE LETS SHOW OUR SUPPORT FOR THE BOYS !  , SMALL LOVE MEANS A LOT ! :) 

Click Here :) 

I have no idea what is goin but the amount of vote quite suprising . To compare with T-ara , CNBLUE quite left behind . 

C'mon Brownies . We can do it ! 

tumblr_nrg2tekdYf1u1wixoo1_540.jpg

T ara is popular in america I really dont now why

Guest freedom1104

in time....people will only talk and write about her! She is really pretty and i believe a good hardworking person, and right now she is on the RISE! 

Archived