[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

for me the way i see it he didn't like the dress at all, maybe that's the reason that he's being distant... i think we need to see the translation.

ps: and as for my personal thought i know that i'm expecting more bec of the busan ep...i still can see their usual touchy feely at the babseball scene , especially after SY joined the drinking game and when put his arms around her waist when he saw SY being jealous of the cheerleaders. I just find the wedding not the usual..

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest happybrownie

WGM started early today around 3:49 MY/SG time and jy's segment was done by 4:12p.m. I believe all in all was about 22 mins. I don't think there will be 2nd part because we get a glimpse of part 2 if there is one. 

I want to know what they say!!!! 

About baseboll scene maybe because too many people around them, that he seems distance. Maybe because when they filming, rumors about them increase. You know... "He loves her for real", "Date for real" itp. and haters. He's could be worry... 

I was able to watched their portion from the start things are the same for them until they started to watched the baseball game. When they watched the baseball game it seems JH just focused on eating or other things instead of his wife. 

Guest shahidatulain

To me, this episode is somewhat of a filler episode. I agree with what some of the Brownies are saying, WGM editors is definitely dragging it out since we know after the baseball game, our couple didn't really get to see each other since both of them are too busy with individual activities. Let's just wait for the preview :)

And in my opinion, I think the reason why Jonghyun seems a bit distance is because they didn't see each other for quite awhile and sometimes it takes awhile to get used to the normal momentum that our couple had.

Seriously? 22 minutes only for our jongyeon couple? What is MBC doing these days? It's getting shorter and shorter as weeks pass by. MBC, can't you do a better job? UGH. oh, and for the wedding part, is it just the photoshoot part not the exact wedding ceremony, am i right? I haven't watch it yet but i've heard you guys said that JH is distancing himself from SY, wae?? :(

Okay, i’ve been really late to the party. Couldn’t get my self with streaming, so i just rely on what of some brownies serves here. To be honest, after reading some post here, since everyone likely saying in rather in unison that JH seems distants, gosh it gave me chill, and i become slightly nervous!

I really just hope that what ever bad thought we have in mind is not true, after we get the whole puzzle got put together with proper subs and everything.

So yeah, probably JH got pissed off with the revealing dress, and it was not like he could totally told her right away to get back to change, not when you do taping the show. We don’t know how these two communicates off the camera though, should JH told her right away after their finish the taping that he’s not that keen with dress and everything. Do they really have that kind of relationship to basically tells each other  about what and whatsnot. This is quite part of mystery that we shall never now. 

For all we know, JH is quite transparent. He couldn't hide his excitement about stuff, and maybe finally we get to see his other side of him when he's not happy about stuff. Oh sorry, i just woke up, and here i'm rambling my thought with a worry inside!

I was able to watched their portion from the start things are the same for them until they started to watched the baseball game. When they watched the baseball game it seems JH just focused on eating or other things instead of his wife. 

Yes i notice too. Perhaps this is the real JH; the youngest in the family, living alone and taking of himself only, not interested in baseball, knowing that most Kpop girls around him "don't eat" or rather "not allowed to eat". It's quite obvious at baseball game he is comfortable with SY and treating her as a friend.

But what is hard to comprehend is the really short interaction at wedding venue that shows his indifferent behavior... none of the "you are pretty" etc.............just cold ... i am scared :(

Well yeah, this episode does feel like filler.  Which is kinda crappy.  Heck, we've waited a month and a half to see the baseball game footage.  And this is how they edit it?  I don't know... Sometimes it aggravates me with the little bit of time each couple gets.  The show, seriously needs to be at least an hour and a half and give each couple exactly 30 minutes.  I mean... ugh.... I hate waiting just to get something like this that's so partial it leaves you with a bad taste in your mouth. Not from them but WGM's editing schtick!  They've done this to us 3 times now.  *sigh*.....  Now it's wait for translations, then wait another 7 days to get the honey dripped parts so we can all be on cloud 9 again like we were from last week's episode. 

It almost feels like WGM likes to give us bitter medicine along with our candy. *smh*

No part 2...thats WRRR...:angry:

I was thinking about wedding scene. Virtual wedding maybe for him this is little too much. Maybe members and friends too much joke about this. Youngwa didn't have wedding...

Guest emilyjc

I really don't think the dress is the issue. Because its just a dress. I don't think JH would act differently or cold towards her because of it. I mean JH thought the butt writing was sexy (it wasn't) but he stopped her anyway. Who knows maybe SY wanted to show off her curves and wear something that she hadn't before in front of him. I just don't think we should blame what SY is wearing for JH acting differently. 

Archived