[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest tiogesa98

Jongyeon is SO cute. They're cuter than pups and kittens with ribbons in a teeny teacup. Everyone should have a Jongyeon in their life.

Life without Jongyeon is like... sitting in a couch eating a tub of out-of-date ice cream looking at a horribly pixelated TV screen after a horribly embarrassing breakup (.... not my experience. Really. ...) It's like watching those pups and kittens with ribbons thrown out of their teacup by some psychopath to the streets to become a roadkill on a horribly pixelated TV screen after a horribly embarrassing breakup... It's just sad. Very very sad.

Life with Jongyeon is something I never thought I wanted, but realize I needed. #TRUTH

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lokoraven

Just happy re-watching their latest episode for the --- time..hahahha i can't remember how many times already..they make me smile every time i watch them..even if it's just a fake marriage it's still better than other dramas that's airing now:D:D:D:D:D:D:D

Guest lexx94_stv

Hello guys! Here's part 12 of my Jongyeon FMV series! Part 13 is being uploaded as well. Enjoy and let's all keep spazzing! There will be four FMVs for the Busan episodes so stay tuned!:wub: (the thumbnail isn't showing but the vid works perfectly fine:))

CJXDdCFWwAAC1ql.jpg

Thanks for posting this!!! Okay...aside from the cutest puppy ever (looks like a toy!) looks like JH brought his casual clothes

Usually they don't spend a lot of time at the house...I hope they just get to lounge around and hang out ...well, lounge around as much as you can when there is "company" over (all the vjs, stylists, etc.) Watching some alone time would be GREAT...but doesn't that mean they aren't really alone LOL!!!!! 

Guest flower4junsu

When I see other couples on WGM doing skinships the vibe they give is sweet n cute, but this couple is exceptional. Everytime I see them doing skinship what I get is sexual  feeling between them, pure intense gaze between man and woman. :sweatingbullets:You can see when there's SY next to him (he doesn't pay attention to other people), just concentrate on her, staring at her, busy touching her hand n hair, complementing every action she does. When they are together, other people seems to be a burden (zoo date, make up room ceci photo, cafe at SY's campus, airport, etc). 

Holding hands tastes more than holding hands

Hugs feels more than just casual hugs

and the kiss ....

I love the way JH called SY "MSG type of girl", Naughty boy!! Look at his expression after said that. And his hand!!

j5jfvs.png

About next week's episode, it's not like a wedding ceremony, maybe pre-wedding photoshoot.:w00t:

As an International CNBlue fan, sometimes I feel sad :(:tears: every time negative rumour appears from Korean fans. Why do they have to compare one member to the others, who works harder, which one is more popular, etc. CNBlue becomes the best band in Korea and even Japan, reaching high popularity in numerous countries is the result of the four member's hard work. Yonghwa is a great leader (everybody admit this fact, no one deny it), but if he was not with the other 3 (e.g. FNC put him with other FNC trainees n formed another band) I think he still can be great star as well because of his amazing talent, but I doubt it will be like CNBlue today. It's due to the right timing. FNC found them among other talented young boys at the right time (Age, star quality, music talent). They do have talents. Basically I like rock music, but I do not directly fall for rock groups unless their live performance sounds good. I found this when I saw them years ago. Their live stage sounds better than recorded version. Each member owns great personal talent. Their good looks is just great bonus for me. Although the 2 youngest members do not sing n compose song, we can't just say they're lazy. They act, do modelling activities, appear on various variety show, when they were still in 1 dorm, MH  n JS did the housework. And they are very good dongsaengs. Korean fans should be proud they have a domestic band that can break the world. Why do they have to argue over unnecessary things like that? :sweatingbullets:

About BE couple leaving the show (rumour), we can't directly say this isn't right, oh that's  rumour by melons, because sometimes a small rumour can turn out to be true. So, the possibility is 75-25%. Why I say this? Since season 1 this kind of rumour often appears. The recent one is Hong Jonghyun-Yura couple. I do hope that they can be at least 40-50 episodes. However, if they must leave before that, there must be significant reason behind. 1) There is an agreement between FNC-MBC that due to CNBlue tight schedule, they permit JH appear in this show for certain number of episodes. 2) The relationship between the virtual bride n groom turns to be REAL (I've heard before that WGM will drop a couple if they become real, correct me if I'm wrong) 3) scandal. 

The 2 reason makes me worried a lot. The fact that JH-SY becomes so real of course makes us happy. Whereas melons hate this till death. Lee Jonghyun that they've known before is very different from what they see on wgm screen. Who cause this change? They blame it on SY by saying she is not good enough for him, still rookie but force something to JH (open his phone using his thumb, eat oyster that he dislikes a lot, do some aegyos that contradict his manliness, etc). Jonghyun has many die-hard fans that think he is going to marry them someday. Unusual fans like this (I don't say crazy) treat JH as if he is her husband, becomes very obsessed over him, hate whoever (females) close to him. Knowing his cold mysterious personality so far, fans think he will act coldly, think wgm as job, never expect him to fall hard over rookie actress. Their comment can be very harsh. That's why celebrities hide their relationship to protect their women. The worse thing, the number of this kind of fans is quite many. If their comments or actions become bolder day by day, FNC will see this can be harmful for CNBlue. What is the best possible way to save both JH n CNBlue? Drop him from wgm. 

So, whatever will happen, whether it 20 0r 50 episodes, please take it with full understanding. There must be a reason. But if that happen to early, what will I do?? I'll miss you all my fellow brownies.

30vn7dv.png

At previous pages some brownies asked whether SY's asset is not fake,:w00t::w00t: it's been answered. It's not fake (sorry for underage brownies)  at all. Though it's not as big as previous bride, Yura's, it is sufficient enough to tame JH, ups, sorry it's hard to choose more appropriate words!!

Guest shahidatulain

xRKzCdb.jpg

rDqJczN.jpg

djrecord_eyewear_dt_korea posted

Seungyeon's pic but was deleted shortly

after. I guess they're filming today. 

Thanks for sharing :)

I'm glad someone blurred out the house number! 

The DC Gall folks posted a screenshot of the original, so hopefully a bunch of saesang crazies don't start congregating outside!

Thanks for sharing :)

I'm glad someone blurred out the house number! 

The DC Gall folks posted a screenshot of the original, so hopefully a bunch of saesang crazies don't start congregating outside!

thats why they can't be alone at house.... because their home is not apartment type which safer.... so its better if  there are vjs, stylishs, pd.... I can imagine they are at rooftoop sitting, looking at stars and singing then kissing :wub:

I  become worry about the rumors that this couple will leave wgm. I'm not ready yet without this lovely couple every Saturday. I hope the rumor is wrong.

Well, that's what we've been saying. We think that the rumor is false because the rumors were started on the basis that they will end their run after their wedding. But as all of us just saw, apparently they did not, cause those photos shown just now proves that they are still filming WGM.

Moreover, it will be even weirder to end only one episode after the wedding. It will be neither here nor there. So, I assume that we can expect more episodes from them =)

Let's positive thinking about the leaving rumor dear Brownies...if it's true so let's think like it's a big chance for us to prove their feeling on the show is real or reel..if they take the feeling and action just for the show so i think they became close friend ready(I have ever read from some post here ,JH ever said that his close friend can become to his lover..kekeke

But in case, if they like each other much as we saw thru the show so i think JH won't let her go to any men in her circle.And i am so sure for him to announce to the public about their dating after they left WGM. Becaus he is a Busan namja..LOL

Fate is fate that human cannot avoid or deny...Let's positive thinking dear !! :wub:

Ps. Sorry for my poor english but i want to clam you guys down a bit..Frankly i am also depressed after heard that rumor but after i thought like this so it's okay for me now.. :D

I don't think that rumor is true, becouse this could be The End WGM. Two other couple still fresh and they haven't many viewers. Idol couple got cricises about being too young, and  couple actors they not that famus. If BE couple leave this program now this is be over.

And I think this rumor is the fun/ hater rumor. So relax shippers.:D Don't Worry, Be Happy...:P

Guest wilddove

...... OFF TOPIC .......

I just wish for the cast of Six Flying Dragons including SY to guest on KBS Happy Together..... I think it would be hilarious and we will expect guaranteed teasings from Yoo Jae-suk since he knows JH too and for sure from MC Misun....

or better yet invite the three WGM couples :P

.....BACK TO TOPIC......

Should our BE couple leaves, it would be nice if they do it after winter so they can experience winter together too.... playing in the snow, cuddling and spending time at their house....what better way to heat the cold season :wub:

...... OFF TOPIC .......

I just wish for the cast of Six Flying Dragons including SY to guest on KBS Happy Together..... I think it would be hilarious and we will expect guaranteed teasings from Yoo Jae-suk since he knows JH too and for sure from MC Misun....

.....BACK TO TOPIC......

Should our BE couple leaves, it would be nice if they do it after winter so they can experience winter together too.... playing in the snow, cuddling and spending time at their house....what better way to heat the cold season :wub:

I doubt they would mention JH, since it is a norm for MCs to not talk about other shows from other channels. Even if Misun is part of WGM, she cannot and will not mention JH and SY together on a channel other than MBC. They will only tease about real life couples or couple pairings from their own channels. Unless JH and SY publicize their relationship;). Muhahaha 

EDITED: @Hickk Hmmm...ok forgot about that... well than it all depends on Misun and if she dares to do it again lol

EDITED2: @valentvcd Lol less than 1 second after I edit my post and our bubbles got bursted. hahahah

Guest Hickk

...... OFF TOPIC .......

.....BACK TO TOPIC......

Is it a KBS drama? Then it's possible.

If SY can be included as part of the guests then I think it's highly probable, since it's SY's highest profile 'work' and Misun fangirls our couple. At least Misun won't resist mentioning it and Jaesuk will quickly  shoo shoo her to another topic.

OFFTOPIC: This was how Misun fangirled about Yongseo many years ago on Happy Together:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nu_GnjCL6Jo

...... OFF TOPIC .......

.....BACK TO TOPIC......

If SY can be included as part of the guests then I think it's highly probable, since it's SY's highest profile 'work' and Misun fangirls our couple. At least Misun won't resist mentioning it and Jaesuk will quickly  shoo shoo her to another topic.

OFFTOPIC: This was how Misun fangirled about Yongseo many years ago on Happy Together:

Hidden Content

Six Flying Dragon is SBS drama, not KBS

Guest Hickk

...... OFF TOPIC .......

.....BACK TO TOPIC......

Hidden Content

Six Flying Dragon is SBS drama, not KBS

Oops, dreams crushed LOL

Archived