[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest Hickk

Okay, okay...I'll share one more thought in the back of my head. Did anyone else notice that when SY fell there was a curb in front of her and JH's hand bumped her which caused her to fall. The MC's said in the sub it as saying her "knees were weak"...but no, she was not weak kneed, she tripped on the curb when he bumped her arm ... Phew....I feel better now! LOL :D 

LOL I think it was a drain, and SY's left foot fell in it.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest vreiya

@shinesun I'm so bad...it was the visual I got in my head when I saw the translations but didn't have the courage to bring it up LOL. Seeing how you shared the thought was priceless... hilarious...and still laughing!!!!! 

Okay, okay...I'll share one more thought in the back of my head. Did anyone else notice that when SY fell there was a curb in front of her and JH's hand bumped her which caused her to fall. They sub it as saying her "knees were weak"...but no, she was not weak kneed, she tripped on the curb when he bumped her arm ... Phew....I feel better now! LOL :D 

Wahahaha me too happy, byuntae mind working but afraid to tell it *trying to keep the innocent image intact*

and yeah, JH did that and that's why they laugh out off it lol Being romanticist and all but destroyed in milisec because of a simple thing, and that surely add to their amazing memories to remember :P

Do you think that busan namja will go for pink? :LOL

OR THE TIGER PRINT MAYBE? RAWR! LOL HAHAHAHAHHA :D 

ye, that one totally suit the RAWR mood hahaha

@shinesun wahahahaha i laugh into tears!! u re so funny.. tq for releasing my tension here. 

@GongLeeAddict me too.. i just finish my hectic works n reading @shinesun post n LOL!!

p/s all my colleagues  look at me now.. i can't stop laughing

that must be called byuntae happy tears, lol :D same here same here :D

Fun facts! WGM used this as their bgm in this busan trip. The thought of it must be running into the editing team's mind while working on it lol 

Do you think that busan namja will go for pink? :LOL

fun fact: jonghyun's favorite character is hello kitty (aside from pikachu) and really likes the color pink lol

[Fanaccount] 130814 CNBLUE at Zepp Osaka

During encore, JongHyun wear white Hello Kitty No. 9 t shirt. He said he got it from his Japanese friend yesterday.

His friend said that he would be look good if he wear it. JongHyun even said ‘kitty chan’.

But JungShin said it’s the worst. JongHyun replied “Yaaaa I will kill you, really”

whoah, byuntae mind united, LMFAO! well, blame that to uri JH, i bet that hormones really kicked him that night, lol :D anyway, it was kind of out of blue right, the words he blurted right there, why he would handcuff her, because he found her "guilty at charge" for made him felt so happpyyyyyy?  pwahahaha

Okay, maybe we shud send him the pink one and the apple juice, along with the note " We agreed! sign brownies"

To the melons that still firmly believe that the show is 100% scripted, yes I believe it is scripted to a certain extent ..... more of a guided direction but one thing for sure that ISN'T.... YOU CANNOT SCRIPT CHEMISTRY!

Sigh, why do they have to burden their hearts with hatred and despise, why not just fill them with honey bee love? I don't know how many times I've watched this episode raw/subbed, I still squeal every time I watch the car scenes. 

Can you script this?

CJScQ5jVEAAHlCV.jpg

or this?

CJR76dPUwAAzchZ.jpg

HELL TO THE NO!

Guest mcw94

I think that the handcuff part means that he wants to 'handcuff her heart to him ' aigooo. Super cute hehehehe. In all seriousness though :))

Dear Brownies,

uri @AireenYH just now asked me if I could pass on a message for her.

Since we have quite a lot of long (and definitely awesome) posts on this thread it might be best to only quote the exact lines we want to refer to. Otherwise the whole page will be filled with the posts we just read before and it can slow down the flow. We can always go back and look for more details if we are interested in older comments anyway.

Happy spazzing! :lol:

Point noted and its a very valid one too. Thank you for telling us, hon. And thank you to @AireenYH. I need to keep this in mind and cut up posts a lot more too. The spazz took over last night. Forgive me. :P  I still have pages to read...so moving on... :) 

Guest flower4junsu

I love reading every single post in this thread. This is the way I refresh my mind from office tasks. I get similar ideas among brownies, but the way each brownie express the idea makes it interesting. I can see one thing from different perspective, different background of culture.

Again, Historical Cheek Kiss. I don't see any disappointment in his eyes. I guess he thought "Well, not bad. Though I've prepared my lips, cheek is OK. I get your KISS LICENSE anyway. The lips? I'll do it myself!" :wub:SY is up to date modern girl, SM time, yet still conservative (father's point of view). It's too brave to go to JH's lips. It's still in Asia, maybe she also put careful thought about his husband's family's opinion.

I have NO  DOUBT about the real feeling they pour in this show. I've seen many couples from Yongseo era till now. Normally I see the 1st and 2nd epi to test myself whether I can continue or not. I just cannot stand watching FAKE interaction, though the sweetness is overload. When this couple appeared, many people thought they are fake because of their instant n intense skin ship. Nope they're not. Our eyes n ears are healthy.

My fav Kdrama actor is Kim Soo Hyun, now he has drama airing. Until today I haven't seen his drama, not even a single episode. BE couple must take responsible for this. :rolleyes:

So I was wondering...What was the "shocking surprise" JH was talking in the BRI after the train jealousy part?? So it wasn't something for the Busan trip, maybe he is planning something to scare his wife??EHEHEHEH  

^^Speaking of DC Gall, would anyone recall in which episode SY conducted this BRI? Someone posted these pictures on DC Gall and SY's look of earnestness, seemingly on the verge of tears, is really moving -- I'd love to re-watch the scene for context to see what prompted this reaction :)

Just browsed through all the episodes, but alas, have yet to find it...

oQ5xDK9.jpg

can someone translate this post http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=1047787&page=1 please ~

thanks in advance

something about recording today??? I don't I just google translate all comments :D 

Reading the Google translated post/comments about voting, wondering if SY will be cheering/attending, and how this is the last day, it seems to be about SY's sister and Sixteen, as today is the final vote for the new girl group. 

Some links about the Sixteen finale:

whoah, byuntae mind united, LMFAO! well, blame that to uri JH, i bet that hormones really kicked him that night, lol :D anyway, it was kind of out of blue right, the words he blurted right there, why he would handcuff her, because he found her "guilty at charge" for made him felt so happpyyyyyy?  pwahahaha

Okay, maybe we shud send him the pink one and the apple juice, along with the note " We agreed! sign brownies"

HAHAHAHA OMG you guys are so funny. All the stress from back-to-back meetings today are all gone! 

I second the pink handcuffs n apple juice!

can someone translate this post http://gall.dcinside.com/board/view/?id=married&no=1047787&page=1 please ~

thanks in advance

something about recording today??? I don't I just google translate all comments :D 

i don't know but i'm a bit worried about that post~ @Rowina can you help us to translate that dc post?  

I think they talked about today is Sixteen final day, JYP will announce Twice memebers and asked if Seungyeon has any schedule today if not she can go to cheer Jungyeon again.

Archived