[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm curious...where are you guys from??? I'm always wondering those kind of things because i think i'm in a timezone which is pretty different from the majority of the people in this forum ;)))

I don't remember where everyone is from (Sorry team!:sweatingbullets:) But I'm from Spain. We have members from malasia, philipines, singapore, PR and US. So yeah timezones from Asia, North/South America and Europe.

I'm curious...where are you guys from??? I'm always wondering those kind of things because i think i'm in a timezone which is pretty different from the majority of the people in this forum ;)))

I don't remember where everyone is from (Sorry team!:sweatingbullets:) But I'm from Spain. We have members from malasia, philipines, singapore, PR and US. So yeah timezones from Asia, North/South America and Europe.

Reallly??? Me too!!!!:)

Guest vreiya

can anyone give me links for uri couple fanfic??:rolleyes: i want to bookmark it...:sweatingbullets: please.. thank you before:D

Here ff link under Jongyeon tag at asianfanfics..

https://www.asianfanfics.com/browse/tag/jongyeon

Our fellow brownie's fanfic is a must read and I strongly recommend it :D 

@panda101sf : Let's Pretend

@IAmSoulReader : Creating Destiny

@CanadianFan09 : Amongst All The Stars

*uehehe*

Guest Choco1Luv

@happy2bhere about sexy talk.. I'm very carefully to write it.. sorry for the minor.. 

yes we got it the sexual tension between this two from the japan trip.. like most of brownies wrote about it..

they can't denied that strong pheromone it's in the air.. 

and after japan is..

- SY describe how JH look good in white shirt.. and tried to get permission to open it for her..so she can put a pain relief patches..

- she said she smile like a pervert when JH painting behind her.. kind of back hug..

- even SY not just talked about his sexy back but the way JH into his work (sweaty) is kind of sexy for her..

- and.. on the way to the zoo.. about 'take a look thing inside...' they're both surprise..

but for the busan trip is totally upgrade to some point they just doesn't care about the camera.. 

I notice JH  trying to put to the sexy idea into her and what we saw is SY clueless about it.. but the answer is..

- judo scenes.. she kind a like it or shy.. JH not wearing anything inside the judo uniform..

- PDA.. every where.. at the beach.. in front of the family.. and off course the whole world... there is no resistance from SY..

- MYMP 'say you love me' lyrics..

- she's the one who give him kiss in front of the camera.. (i'm not sure when the camera is turned off.. :w00t:

- I'm READY dress at wedding..

I don't know how JH could handle this.. :phew: can't wait for his reaction..

and i need more the 'aha' moment and inside about this from @amastris Omma..;) or maybe @luvtokki Appa.. 

Just like our couple I'm trying to sort out my feelings about these two.  I'm conflicted, I'm deliriously happy for them and how their relationship has blossomed on WGM, but I also worry about them, like, if they were my own son and daughter, what will happen to them if this love bubble they are floating in bursts for some reason, will they be hurt, how will they survive it?

There are things they can't control, will they be able to be strong enough in their conviction and trust in their relationship to continue on after WGM ends?

They are wearing their hearts on their sleeves like no other couple I've ever witnessed on WGM.  Seriously, has anyone experienced anything like them?!

I can't say how much they have made me believe in love at first sight, love conquers all, the power of love.   All those silly ideas hopeless romantics spout off about true love they make come true.

I can't begin to think how they must feel about each other.   They joined a 'show' thinking it was another 'job' and a way to get their name noticed and their brand recognized, maybe have some fun and see some nice places with a handsome/pretty actor or idol.  But instead, find a love that's better than anything they could have dreamt  or imagined.  No wonder things feel 'weird' and they are all fluttery inside.   This variety 'show' has given them something real, how do they deal with that showing it all to the public, yet realizing this is really something private to be shared just between the two of them?

I can't even begin to think about how this will end, I don't want to!   I just want to continue floating around with their love story bubble and just enjoy this feeling for as long as I can.  They truly make people happy and fall in love with love again (even JH's love bee family) and I hope and pray this all ends well for them.

Where can they go from here?   Will they ever be able to find someone else to replace each other?  I feel sorry for the person who may follow JH or SY if that ever happens.   How could they compete when these 2 have so many sweet and meaningful memories?  All they can do is hold on and continue to love and be happy.....that's all they can do!    

@Choco1Luv i'm just wondering~ all of us who watched them know their house's passcode~ what if some people try to enter their house ? ~ LOL sorry for my silly thought ~ :D

You know, I thought about that the very 1st day, and said to myself, "Naw... they had to change it to something that's meaningful to them. We won't know."

I wish she chooses more conservative dress for wedding. There is so much fresh on display. I can understand the legs but chest area. Because she has to stay all day in that dress, I am sure JH invited male friends too. He is a jealous guy, remember writing name w/ her butt. He will mind. I wish she wore long dress w/ lace and w/ wavy hair.

on the left..

I also like to see her wear more conservative but I think they like the simple one.... and I am sure they pick the wed dress together :D  

for me, it's okay...i want seungyeon to flaunt her asset so that jonghyun will think 100x before letting her go...hehehehe

Personally, I like the revealing of flesh in this wedding dress.  Up until now, except for maybe 1 day in Japan & a short skirt in Busan [uniform doesn't count, JH picked it], she's been very conservatively dressed and hardly revealing a thing about her body at all.  For the wedding, JH needs to know the whole package he's getting and how nicely it "dresses up", and, yes, he gets an opportunity to see it first alone and gives him a reason to throw his jacket over her shoulders, which is such a manly thing to do to his woman, and women dig that sort of possessiveness.  That's why you'll always see the formulaic script in k-dramas that include it.... you know, right? The drunken piggyback, the slip and fall leads to kiss, the dude that shows interest that makes the uninterested dude all-of-a-sudden take notice... the jacket over the shoulders...  There's a reason why they're in romance shows, because boys & girls dig it in real life with all the heart flutter it gives.  

..Her dress is respectful... No harm, no foul, and JH gets to enjoy the view of his flower.

can anyone give me links for uri couple fanfic??:rolleyes: i want to bookmark it...:sweatingbullets: please.. thank you before:D

thank you... everything is new to me :sweatingbullets: because its first time, i never read fanfics before :P 

Our fellow brownie's fanfic is a must read and I strongly recommend it :D 

@panda101sf : Let's Pretend

@IAmSoulReader : Creating Destiny

@CanadianFan09 : Amongst All The Stars

*uehehe*

i will read it right away,,,, :w00t:

I watch last episode soo many times that I going crazy.. and always notice something new np. ep 12 car scene when she said to him "Let's take a look inside" he do shy smile and correct fringe. This was soo cute...:D. And in last episode when she kiss him and he discover mark lipstick he do exactly same think...:P 

ps. I'm from Poland

Guest wilddove

I honestly hope they'll split the game and the marriage in two different episodes. I think that after all the sweetness of Busan people need to watch a more playful and relaxed side of our couple. An episode where they enjoy and show themselves without being too romantic. 

Don't get me wrong i toooooootally like when they are so sweet, but i think they shoul give us a pause before the marriage and show us something else, like for example that they can be a funny couple too (with SY drinking in front of the whole nation!!!0) or having moment of a more relaxed discussion without the jelousy thing or the cheesy comments.

And then after that.....BAAAAAMMMMM!!! Sweetness overload for the wedding, and they can be even sweeter than in Busan!!!! 

If I were the powers that be in MBC, I would kick the WGM team left and right if they show the wedding next week...... after all the hinting and them asking our BE couple to make preparations and BAM they didn't show all those..... that's a bad business decision in my opinion.... at least they should hint on the wedding guests list.........I'm sure they want a high tv rating more than anything else :P

I am commenting so much on these two lately I think I might have to adopt them.

I too am one of those people that says "what if something bad happens?"  But what I am trying to do with these two when I think that way, is ask myself the opposite question to keep an open mind.

When I say, "what if they are just acting for TV?" , then I say, "what if these two are for real-how fun will that be to find out?"

When I say, "what if his sisters and family are just being nice because the cameras are rolling?", then I say, "what if the family really likes her and really sees that JongHyun has fallen in love with her? Who would know better than his family right?"

Bottom line is that We Got Married is entertainment. I get lots of entertainment out of watching the couples. But that doesn't mean I can't hope that the best possible outcomes occur right?  It is a lot more fun watching this couple thinking "maybe they will end up together" rather than watching with a negative expectation. 

So let's just watch, enjoy and continue to cheer them on! 

Just like our couple I'm trying to sort out my feelings about these two.  I'm conflicted, I'm deliriously happy for them and how their relationship has blossomed on WGM, but I also worry about them, like, if they were my own son and daughter, what will happen to them if this love bubble they are floating in bursts for some reason, will they be hurt, how will they survive it?

I have the same feelings.  I worry about them as if they were my own son or daughter.  I probably have the same thoughts that come across the minds of SY's appa, "Is this a real matchmaking by WGM?"; and JH's omma, "SY does her best, it's gonna be a challenge for any other woman in his life after this"; and JH's dad, "Is this really JH?" How will they navigate it... and as both appa's say, "You must take care of each other, be happy, and live well."  What more can you say.  Your heart just wants them to come out of this whole thing with as big a smile as they went into it.

Going back to the start of their journey, we have heard it all before, but each moment it gets more intense.  It's not as if JH & SY haven't said "this is strange", "this is weird", for the first time in this episode.  The difference is the *meaning* behind it is getting more and more *transparent*.  You cannot just shrug those kinds of comments away and say, it's just nerves in filming for a virtual marriage, it's not real at all. JH's first time saying, "this is strange" and being speechless and dumbfounded came at their very first meeting when she said she'd call him "Oppa".  He says, "I've heard this before. It's not new. But why does it feel so strange." When JH gave her the 2nd bouquet, SY was happily dumbfounded, saying, "Does it show on my face."  These 2 have had these kinds of expressions from the very first moment.  It's not new for them to have these feelings for each other.  It's that they have new feelings every time they meet about the fact that they have feelings for each other.  The way I see, what we are experiencing each time a new episode is revealed, is the confirmation from their own mouths that they cannot hide they are falling for each other hard.

...and go back and watch it all again...  Watch the progression...  and then take note:  When they do all this stuff at the end of this Busan trip, unless they are dating/seeing each other outside of WGM, they've spent an entirety of 8 days in their entire lives together.... ONLY 8 DAYS... 1 DAY OVER 1 WEEK... THAT'S IT.  Ponder that for a moment....  Seriously ponder that...  Then take a deep breath and chill.  This couple isn't going anywhere unless it's with each other. You don't get from where they started to where they have come.... in a manner of a week, with cameras in your face forcing you to "HOLD BACK" an immense amount of what you'd really like to say or do unless it's a fated match that very, very, very FEW humans ever encounter in their lifetime.  People don't give that up easily.  Even at their age, they KNOW how special that kind of a connection is and how hard it would to replace it.

As far as JH, he leads with his words but holds back with his actions.  He has told us all numerous times that he is holding it all back out of respect for the situation.  Remember how he wanted to hug her at the airport when she arrived in Japan, but thought, PDA right there would have many consequences.  What consequences with PDA in an airport would he be worried about??? His fans, of course!  He had to hold a white board in front of his *mushy* board because his fans were right there in his face taking pictures of him waiting. He may not care about his own image, but from day one he has thought respectful about hers.  Without a doubt he would wait for her to give him the authorization to do anything but be 100% respectful.  He spoke to her formally until she said it was okay not to... she's younger than him and not as high up in the industry, if he wanted to put down the formality he could.  I didn't see it as him *distancing* himself from her, he didn't do that to Yewon even though she pushed it. My take on it all from the beginning is that he is very serious about showing her complete respect and only do those things with her that he knows she is comfortable with... and these kinds of thoughts you only have for someone you truly care about.  People have pointed this out many times.  The amount of effort both of them put into each other is way over-the-top for a WGM couple.  1-2 times doing something special in the form of buying some sponsored gift here and there, maybe...  but song dedications, writing a song, buying flowers, spending your own money to decorate your "virtual" home?...  That's a lot of investment.  WGM doesn't have that kind of money to be spending on its couples. ..and then you find out that SY *spends* time alone doing things in that home he paid to decorate.  I mean, seriously, what is that???

Lastly, I get this vibe that because of what I said above ^^^^ that every episode it becomes more and more obvious it's not played up attitudes for the cameras but sincerity, that people who have invested years and years of their heart into a fantasy that JH would somehow meet a fan on the street and date her for real, that this fantasy may end up being something that can no longer fly. It's a hard thing to give up for lonely girls who live their lives like this worshipping someone from afar. There's a thing about rumors, if you can generate a "scandal" or "meme" about someone and something on the internet, and people give it weight, you may be able to put a wrench in situation.  My best guess is that there are a few that see the WINDOW OF OPPORTUNITY being closed and they have just a moment of time to stick their foot in the door before it completely shuts.  After this last episode, I'm not at all surprised they'd start a "rumor" that our couple will end after a wedding because the more time they spend together, the closer they become, the harder it will be to part.  The thing about it though is Mar 2nd - June 2nd = 3 months [1st contract]; June 2nd - Sept 2nd = 3 months [2nd contract]; Sept 2nd - Dec 2nd = 3 months [3rd contract]. ...Based on their scheduling I have said that I predict they'll finish up around Sept/October.  But they really could go until the end of the year.  The ONLY reason they'd ever have to leave is if "they are conflicted emotional about real vs reel" and need to take a break from it, either to "explore" in real life, or to end it because it's too much emotionally to handle.  I just don't see them doing this because it is rather, how to say, childish and unprofessional [that's just my opinion]. So, I understand why this girls feel the need to stress such things, for their own hearts to keep it from absolutely breaking after investing so much time.  But it has nothing to do with the real lives of our couples, regardless of any rumors.

Guest freedom1104

^^^ hello everyone! 1st timer here! :)

@amastris.. you made me come out from my lurker mode...i love reading your posts!

^^^ hello everyone! 1st timer here! :)

@amastris.. you made me come out from my lurker mode...i love reading your posts!

Awwww..  How sweet. Thank you.  Don't be a lurker anymore!! Come out of hiding and join us all.  ...no matter what you see in the posts, we truly don't bite. hahahaha.... No need to lurk when you can join in all the festivities and add your own personal touch to the thread. 

Welcome Home. ;)

Guest freedom1104

Thanks for the welcome! Looking forward to meeting new BEE friends :)

I was introduced to Kdrama/entertainment through Heartstrings…2 CN members I came to know…I got curious so I looked up their music and there he is -  LHY. My first impression of him and the band was…they are good!

I stumbled across this beautiful pair on the very first episode of WGM, and I thought this is different, so I watched the 2nd episode..now I’m hooked and I am so sure they are real! <3

Their journey has become my therapy right now, as I am going through a parallel one myself, not related to theirs by any means.  It’s the journey of life and love in general!

I must say, you guys as their followers/shippers are the intelligent kind (for lack of a better word). Your analogies, your insights, your outlook on behavior, etc…has inspired me.  There is always a positive way to look at things! ….and to ignore the negative, the kind that will do you no good!

Archived