[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

if WGM inviting Kyuline, I think it could make good rating.. :D  

​This I totally agree... JH with his possessiveness ... and the Kyuline teasing, it would be a blast.

​just thinking of that.... makes me smile... but too much SM... it would be possible? :D 

Guest finpeo92

has anyone posted it?

just wanna share again while waiting for next ep

she looks sexy n beautiful with this dress, how is JH reaction if he sees it lol, she is not only wearing a sexy dress but also being in club/bar/party with some guys

DXP3mxI.png

please wear this kind of clothes once meeting JH, SY ssi =))
xdIm9tY.jpg

hoi5S6E.jpg

so far this is my most fav pic

MovnUp6.jpg

has anyone posted it?

she looks sexy n beautiful with this dress, how is JH reaction if he sees it lol, she is not only wearing a sexy dress but also being in club/bar/party with some guys

​it was from drama "my lovely girl"....

Guest finpeo92

has anyone posted it?

​it was from drama "my lovely girl"....

​A... I dont watch that drama =,=

Guest ohhotdeym

@finpeo92 thank you for sharing those photos! I don't think I've seen them before :)

She's so gorgeous! And her light brown eyes!!! :wub: I prefer SY with longer hair like that.. hehe :D 

Guest 2113pal

@finpeo92 thank you for sharing those photos! I don't think I've seen them before :)

She's so gorgeous! And her light brown eyes!!! :wub: I prefer SY with longer hair like that.. hehe :D 

​Really pretty eyes she has. And she kinda look different there.

Guest Hickk

Wow I wonder if SY is close with her.....

I guess I'm glad that SM still has faith in WGM.

*COUGH*COUGH*(SY can brag that she got a 'stunner' of a husband and a 'keeper' too, but let's face it, few can rival JH's looks)

I think SY has to face her fear or maybe obstacle at WGM.... :(  from haunted closet, to sing again, and now red velvet member...

I hope she will be strong and JH will help her.... poor girl... just be strong and we will support you honey...

*COUGH*COUGH*(SY can brag that she got a 'stunner' of a husband and a 'keeper' too, but let's face it, few can rival JH's looks)

​no one can beat JH's looks and his manly.... and that dimples :D

To all the new wgm viewers: It´s never too late to fall into JongYeon.

​THIS ! I keep on provokes why friends to watch JongYeon but they never did, once they watch, I promise they would be regret for not witnessing their love progress development from the start. WE ARE SO LUCKY BROWNIES,

LIFE IS WOTH LIVING WITH JONGYEON COUPLE ! asa ! :w00t:

​no one can beat JH's looks and his manly.... and that dimples :D

​exactly,,, uri couple is the best... all the new member of new wgm's is so young.

I think SY has to face her fear or maybe obstacle at WGM.... :(  from haunted closet, to sing again, and now red velvet member...

I hope she will be strong and JH will help her.... poor girl... just be strong and we will support you honey...

​I wish we could stay amazing and positive with this, remember and trust what Seungyeon said in the interview that she left SM to  not be debut as a singer because she has bigger interest for becoming and actress, believe in her, my dear brownies and spread the positive vibes ! Imagine that SM never hurt her and she never make SM looks bad, then our SY is the total attractive, brilliant, beautiful inside out young girl ! *pats on your back* :):)

Archived