[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest finpeo92

Can someone please translate the sticky notes and random notes on her wall? Or are they all related to Grapevine?  :)  (cos I think Grapevine ends this week...?) Thanks in advance!!

PS serious Jongyeon withdrawals omg helppppp :(:tears:

the left corner note ; Congrats SY for your debuting

HITTG final week...

Hic finally she could debut, I feel pity for her that she has spent many years at SM but she debuted by herself. I hope she will be successful in the future, i always keep supporting!

Aiiissssshh!  We don't get an episode for one week and our delulu/logical minds start to go crazy over IG saga, possible lover's quarrel, and JH's phone cases!?   Chill please.  Watch old episodes to renew your faith in our couple.  I watch these 6 scenes to make my heart and mind healthy -

1. Secret Garden (where they spread their honey and make sweet confessions)

2. Light tunnel - where everything is perfect and dreamlike and they are so, so, happy

3. Ferris wheel - you know why!

4. Ice cream - wiping of the lips (this could have been a scene from a Korean drama) 

5. Latest episode when JH tells SY about his injury and her honest caring (ALSO her happy face when JH comes in the door)

6. The baseball game (rings, bracelets and flying kisses, hand holding and hugs, happy, smiling faces)

Really folks, we can analyze to the nth degree and we will never know what is going on with this couple.  And there is not much we can do to change what happens to them, other than supporting them on every blog, website and poll we can.

All we can do is hang on to this comet's tail that will be their relationship and enjoy what we can see on WGM.  The IG saga is a sideshow.  What they do with their couple items and why will only be known to them.  There are so many factors that go along with their relationship on WGM (fans, management companies, other activities that may not let them show their couple items) that we will never, ever know what is going on.   Just sit back and enjoy the ride.  And hope and pray their time on WGM will be happy and meaningful.     

Guest xo02love_stv

JongHyun's tummy spotted. :lol::lol::lol:

​Is it just me or is jonghyun wearing his couple ring in this picture. you can see it on his middle finger.. Brownies CSI team dont you guys think so too?? hihi 

JongHyun's tummy spotted. :lol::lol::lol:

​Is it just me or is jonghyun wearing his couple ring in this picture. you can see it on his middle finger.. Brownies CSI team dont you guys think so too?? hihi 

​It's his personal ring~

it's quite clear... JH not wearing any accessories on his left hand... he always wears ring (may it be personal or couple) on the right finger.

I wish you guys just give it a rest about these stupid accessories...couple items...phone cases... phones or whatsoever items he's carrying JUST STOP!! I'm getting annoyed... He can carry anything he damn please.. personal or couple.. it's his hand that carries them ...not yours...so just stop this bickering...get on with something more important!! GOSH!!

Guest rainmoon

@mjang relax... breath in... breath out... wooozah... woozah... :D

​agreed, let them spazz over what they like ... there are different levels of shipping, some of us are just die hards.  No need to get worked up about comments, I think not having an episode this week makes the mind more delusional  ....;)

After going back and rewatching all the old episodes again I was reminded of why I fell in love with them in the first place. We have seen this so many times I know.  But  I posted this in the raw because to be honest it's how I first saw it and I didn't need any words for once.  It's not just about his loving or her trusting it's about the human heart and humanity.  Reaching out and receiving what it says about understanding and being open.  Mostly I learned that they are changing right before our eyes and so am I.  When MBC didn't show our episode I got delusional with anger but at the end of the day I was logical and realized without them I wouldn't have had a moment like this to remember.  Gee we really do need each other and we have 607 pages full of reasons why!!!  Learning that sometimes it's not what you say, but how you say it that matters.  Through love.......

I don't see anyone bickering though..but yeah people need to take a chill pill on overanalyzing and emotionally rationalizing stuff. This is what happens to us MBC! when you don't give us our weekly dose! Haha XD

like really...how many pages you gonna talk about this... we have a lot of other important things to discuss ...like for example giving the tv station the pressure to air the show at a proper time slot...or what kind of collaboration their agencies can do to give more positive impact to their time on the show... be a pro-active fan instead of just talk nonsense about insignificant items...

Guest rainmoon

I also think that some of us over analyse the little things ... but what can you do ... 

anyways off topic :

been watching The Producers and episode 4 gives a little glimpse on how variety shows kind of works in Korea, not too sure how accurate it is, but watching the episode shows you how many people would be involved in filming WGM and some of the politics that (might) happen behind the scenes, it's interesting and humorous at the same time.

oh BTW how HOT is Kim Kwon in HITTG !!! :wub: @USAFarmgirl ... hehehe

Guest kshani

it's quite clear... JH not wearing any accessories on his left hand... he always wears ring (may it be personal or couple) on the right finger.

I wish you guys just give it a rest about these stupid accessories...couple items...phone cases... phones or whatsoever items he's carrying JUST STOP!! I'm getting annoyed... He can carry anything he damn please.. personal or couple.. it's his hand that carries them ...not yours...so just stop this bickering...get on with something more important!! GOSH!!

I respect you mjang but this is below the belt. Why don't you just let other brownies to think or spazz about those things. Is this causing any harm to JH?  No right? I respect you personally with whatever you post here so please to the the same with others. If you're getting annoyed about those things please stop reading post related to that or better yet leave this forum. I believe that this forum is open about anything, logical, delulu  or whatever as long as it is related to the couple or causing no harm.

Guest 2113pal

like really...how many pages you gonna talk about this... we have a lot of other important things to discuss ...like for example giving the tv station the pressure to air the show at a proper time slot...or what kind of collaboration their agencies can do to give more positive impact to their time on the show... be a pro-active fan instead of just talk nonsense about insignificant items...

​Maybe they were just so curious about it. Some people are sentimental like that, that's why they find value and note those kind of things. I was a bit taken aback by your reaction, and thought to say this. I was just recently getting back to to the forums~ Peace out :)

Guest diechan

Hmm exactly I'm confuse where to start, from what I read, I can say there is some Boice in this forum who maybe like or dislike Seungyeon ( or maybe the way Jonghyun looks so love to Seungyeon).

I'm Boice since CNBLUE debut and my bias is Jonghyun but for me I'm ok if Jonghyun dating or married as long as he is happy. So I hope the other Boice especially Burning Soul can support him too if he want to dating or married, don't forget the other names of fans is supporter, so be a people who always support our idol as long as it's a positive one.

I know everyone can has an opinion, but this forum is for Jongyeon's shipper so for everybody who has " a different" opinion about our couple, please don't be angry if you get "scold" because of this. Just respect that this forum is for a fans who love Jongyeon couple very much ( like me :lol:).

About their couple item or they IG saga, I don't want to analyze it too far. For me I just want to watch them with a happy and positive mind. So for now just enjoy and support their time in WGM and pray that in the end of their WGM, they can be a real couple, that is what we want right ?

Sorry for my bad english, I hope you can get what I mean :sweatingbullets:

Guest banana_milk082791

I respect you mjang but this is below the belt. Why don't you just let other brownies to think or spazz about those things. Is this causing any harm to JH?  No right? I respect you personally with whatever you post here so please to the the same with others. If you're getting annoyed about those things please stop reading post related to that or better yet leave this forum. I believe that this forum is open about anything, logical, delulu  or whatever as long as it is related to the couple or causing no harm.

​Nuff said. Everyone is entitled to his/her own opinion. Delulu or logical posts or whatever posts should be respected. :)  

PEACE OUT AND KEEP THE GOODVIBES ROLLING!!! 

Archived