[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

After watching the unaired scene of episode 11 i just realize that i can't understand a word JH is saying. I mean, i don't understand a word of korean in general but since i've watched the episodes so many times i can easily recognise some of the most frequent words. Is Jh talking in busan's dialect???? Is the dialect very similar to standard korean? SY doesn't seem to have a problem understanding what he is saying...

Btw, how comfortable he must be with her? They look like a real couple talking after a day of work. Reality feels again!!!!:wub:

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

After watching the unaired scene of episode 11 i just realize that i can't understand a word JH is saying. I mean, i don't understand a word of korean in general but since i've watched the episodes so many times i can easily recognise some of the most frequent words. Is Jh talking in busan's dialect???? Is the dialect very similar to standard korean? SY doesn't seem to have a problem understanding what he is saying...

Btw, how comfortable he must be with her? They look like a real couple talking after a day of work. Reality feels again!!!!:wub:

​Someone a few pages back said he was. I can tell a difference (I kinda like that harsher blunt sound of it...even though I also don't know what the heck he is saying LOL). 

Understanding how over tired these two both are I have to say that I really like the tone and look in SY's eyes. She is not giddy and silly, but talking to him in all seriousness about how much she appreciates him. We don't normally see this kind of interaction in regular episodes. I love the 100% serious attitude she displays and the way he responds to it is also so endearing. This doesn't seem the like first serious conversation they have had, but I wonder why WGM doesn't show us the serious scenes...do they think we want see just swoon moments? I really enjoyed the short BTS...wish they all were like this. 

Guest rainmoon

​SM knew how pretty she was...to put her in a SUPER JUNIOR video/concert clip? That girl was very well known at SM prior to leaving :D 

Seriously...do the CNBlue guys just sit there and say to each other, "I'm going to post the stupidest video I possibly can that means absolutely NOTHING to see how many people with say they absolutely LOVE it! LOL!!!!!! For most of the videos he posts they are a bunch of nothing and you just watch all the hearts and encouragement and wonder if he is just sitting back in his chair laughing at the craziness of it all LOL!!! 

This video though really LOOKS like it was meant for someone...he was doing a smiling "crinkle" nose that she loves (and also does herself). I'm 97% sure this one was meant for SY. Another thing I want you single ladies to notice ...this is exactly what SY sees when he looks into her eyes and crinkles his nose....he's looking at you now!  ;) 

I think there is also a Super Junior Super Show where SY is dancing on stage ... my mission to find it lol. I read an old blog that said she was SMs favourite trainee ...

Omg I thought the exact same thing ... JH prolly posts the dumbest thing and laughs ... thinking I wonder how many people will like this ... Hahaha...

Guest rainmoon

I think it is in Busan dialect ... Someone I think mentioned it earlier ... 

JongHyun's IG

I think the orange thing, is sort of reminding everyone out there that today is OM day... 

But then ShiHoo does not go around cutesy and all... as he is full of angst... so the crinkling of the nose... is DEFINITELY a "shout-out" to anae... ohhh, i love how JH call SY anae in his BRI, most WGM husbands call them by their names, but he always refer her as anae.... the feels makes me more giddy....

ai yeppo...ai yeppo :wub::w00t::D

JongHyun's IG

I think the orange thing, is sort of reminding everyone out there that today is OM day... 

But then ShiHoo does not go around cutesy and all... as he is full of angst... so the crinkling of the nose... is DEFINITELY a "shout-out" to anae... ohhh, i love how JH call SY anae in his BRI, most WGM husbands call them by their names, but he always refer her as anae.... the feels makes me more giddy....

ai yeppo...ai yeppo :wub::w00t::D

Me too!three!four!ah infinity lol.the way he call anae...start from epi 3 I think <3

Re-watching the past episode, so cute how SY subtly and naturally initiated skinship :wub:

qNuSSsp.gif

With his wife by his side, regardless of how the food was, JH would have said it tasted good :) 

The scene also reminded me of SY being bold in Japan:

Y5PoEZV.png

@pre You realize when you post those romantic pictures & videos everyone is leaving the thread to go rewatch it too!! LOL:wub:

No matter how many times you see them they just give you goosebumps!  Can't wait for the next episode,

is it Saturday yet?????????:crazy::w00t:

@pre You realize when you post those romantic pictures & videos everyone is leaving the thread to go rewatch it too!! LOL:wub:

​Indeed! Mission accomplished ;)

pSiUg0km.png

Re-watching the past episode, so cute how SY subtly and naturally initiated skinship :wub:

Edit

With his wife by his side, regardless of how the food was, JH would have said it tasted good :) 

The scene also reminded me of SY being bold in Japan:

Edit

​and look how naturally they just lean into each other!!

A kiss would be awesome, but I prefer seeing our couple engaging in less overt skinship and intense eye contact episode. It feels more intimate to me. 

Why is it that whenever they start eating ice cream the atmosphere suddenly seems to heat up by at least 100 °C?:P
If JH gets too playful, SY should perhaps consider hitting him... with her lips! :D

Don't mind my jokes too much. It's quite late over here and I should definately go to bed before I get any more creative thoughts:sweatingbullets: I am sure they'll have a sweet date like always:)

Why is it that whenever they start eating ice cream the atmosphere suddenly seems to heat up by at least 100 °C?:P
If JH gets too playful, SY shoud perhaps consider hitting JH... with her lips! :D

Don't mind my jokes too much. It's quite late over here and I should definately go to bed before I get any more creative thoughts:sweatingbullets:

​Our minds think alike when it comes to those two... can't wait for tomorrow

Guest Skylover2

​ SM knew how pretty she was...to put her in a SUPER JUNIOR video/concert clip? That girl was very well known at SM prior to leaving :D 

Seriously...do the CNBlue guys just sit there and say to each other, "I'm going to post the stupidest video I possibly can that means absolutely NOTHING to see how many people with say they absolutely LOVE it! LOL!!!!!! For most of the videos he posts they are a bunch of nothing and you just watch all the hearts and encouragement and wonder if he is just sitting back in his chair laughing at the craziness of it all LOL!!! 

This video though really LOOKS like it was meant for someone...he was doing a smiling "crinkle" nose that she loves (and also does herself). I'm 97% sure this one was meant for SY. Another thing I want you single ladies to notice ...this is exactly what SY sees when he looks into her eyes and crinkles his nose....he's looking at you now!  ;) 

I think there is also a Super Junior Super Show where SY is dancing on stage ... my mission to find it lol. I read an old blog that said she was SMs favourite trainee ...

Omg I thought the exact same thing ... JH prolly posts the dumbest thing and laughs ... thinking I wonder how many people will like this ... Hahaha...

​​LOL! @RainMoon thanks so much for finding and uploading videos of SY, even thought the screen time of her is short. Happy to see someone said SY was SM's favorite trainee. LOL She sure is very loveable and has a good personality. That makes me wonder even more...why SY left SM or why SM never debut her. :rolleyes: LOL. Always curious about her past, since there's very little info of SY. However, it's all good now, since SY is shining on her own with getting photoshoots and roles in dramas. She's also receiving a lot of love and support from us, brownies and others. :wub::wub: Especially, she got to meet her fated husband, JH on WGM. LOL!

If JH gets too playful, SY should perhaps consider hitting JH... with her lips! :D

Don't mind my jokes too much. It's quite late over here and I should definately go to bed before I get any more creative thoughts:sweatingbullets: I am sure they'll have a sweet date like always:)

​I like your way of thinking and just watching them eat ice cream would make any ones temp go up not to mention heart meltdown!:w00t:

I wondered about SY and SM situation. Could it be there were politics in the upper management behind the scene and so SY was unable to debut in SM?

The photos of them looks gorgeous as always. SY always manage to surprise me. It seems like she scared of the supernatural but ok with gigantic snake. SY and JH sure balances each other's strength and weakness well.

By the way, I know we were pampered with tons of Ceci footage, but I was hoping to see more photos from that photo shoot. 

Archived