[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ayvah

JH wearing the bracelet ANYwhere outside the show is special. Even if he HAD only worn it at the rehearsal and took it off for a live show, just goes to show that he would wear it in his private life and takes it off for the weak hearted fans! I almost think this is a little more confirmation than if he wore it in public all the time :D  Just my 2cents of course, hee, hee, hee. ​

Exactly! It made eveything more real to me. It seemed sy did not know he wore it. She was not actually expecting it. But he did, on his own terms. So he had to show that video clip to just let her know. I actually like the way how jh did it. No fanfare. No drama. It's like "just so you know I wore it" type of dialogue.

Imagine, we would have never known too.

1432431590253_zps3bjdvnug.jpg

Thank you to the one who found this photo.

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Translators: swarley242, mase207

Timer/Encoder/QC: chagushu

Present to you by B.E.S.T (lol)

We are working on captions... our brownies please be.... PATIENT tuzki-bunny-emoticon-004.gif

P.S: click on the picture for watching and downloading tuzki-bunny-emoticon-007.gif

​great work guys! @swarley242 @ mase207! so fast! so quick! great work on the translations and the subs. The preview subs were superb and captions just wow! looks like a professional subbing team!

Thank you for the fast subbing work, team!!!

So cute, SY reciprocating JH's declaration :wub:

UopyKVY.gif

qCOyVWE.gif

I think JongYeon may need a lawyer to finalize the contract, this done is deal :wub:

bYHUv8B.png

We are working on captions... our brownies please be.... PATIENT tuzki-bunny-emoticon-004.gif

P.S: click on the picture for watching and downloading tuzki-bunny-emoticon-007.gif

​Thank You BEC Subbing team. I am so grateful for all you hardwork.  You've given your time, skills, and may have pushed aside some personal stuff, to share this to us. I am thankful beyond words!

B.E.S.T.  THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!:wub:

Just got done watching it and WOW!!! just loved the episode it was perfect and I loved the Pink & BLUE writing it was great!!!  Seeing it with the English subs just makes it so much better!!  I was so moved by every little gesture.  So many that I even found a few I had missed!  Every touch, moving her hair, gentle hug, back hug,neck massage, patting her head, feeding each other and my favorite the brush of his finger against her eyebrow.:crazy:  I think his favorite place is next to her and every episode it's like another chance to fulfill a dream on one of their lists.  Doing her first couple shoot, making her first lunch box, her dream date to the Zoo.  His school uniform date, seeing her as she was as a student, having someone waiting for him & caring about his health etc.... 

When you think about it FIRSTS are very important to most people something you always look back on no matter how old you get.  I keep asking myself why would they waste such precious memories on someone they were just acting with.  BINGO!!!!  You wouldn't, it just wouldn't make any sense!!!:huh:

Exactly! It made eveything more real to me. It seemed sy did not know he wore it. She was not actually expecting it. But he did, on his own terms. So he had to show that video clip to just let her know. I actually like the way how jh did it. No fanfare. No drama. It's like "just so you know I wore it" type of dialogue.

Imagine, we would have never known too.

Thank you to the one who found this photo.

​The last time they met when she found out he lost the keychain, she was really cool about it. Of course she asked and what not, but quickly let it go. In truth he seemed more upset by the loss. He said he "..exploded for real". (it really did seem to bother him that he lost it. Not for her, but for himself as well...even though he is not into couple things.) He may feel a little bit like he needs to prove to her it was not intentional and that their couple things actually DO mean something to him.  "Just so you know I wore it" was a cute statement ....she didn't even ask him about it (and my guess is she probably wouldn't have asked him since she said she never expected him to wear it in the first place). He's trying to please her with is actions and prove himself to her. So sweet! 

THANK YOU SO MUCH B.E.S.T. The whole putting together of the accurate subs, color coded and high quality video (that can easily be downloaded) makes me feel so spoiled. Us foreign fans don't usually have it this good when it comes to watching this show! YOU'RE DEFINITELY THE BEST!!!! 

Guys.. Sorry to ask but do we have a download link for our BEcouple's eng subbed 272 episode? I might have missed it.. Thank you by the way to B.E.S.T!!! And to everyone here.. I really enjoy reading all your post and insights regarding JongYeon.. You and our beloved JongYeon couple make my mundane daily life exciting.. :w00t: ....Now back to being a silent lurker....:sweatingbullets:

Guys.. Sorry to ask but do we have a download link for our BEcouple's eng subbed 272 episode? I might have missed it.. Thank you by the way to B.E.S.T!!! And to everyone here.. I really enjoy reading all your post and insights regarding JongYeon.. You and our beloved JongYeon couple make my mundane daily life exciting.. :w00t: ....Now back to being a silent lurker....:sweatingbullets:

OOPS...NEVER MIND...replied with this weeks link. I don't think it's been subbed by the team 

Love how both JH and SY described how they were feeling at the photo shoot, not "business as usual" -- :wub:

UPM2AVd.jpg

FJNYXHY.jpg

ikXrHtb.jpg

GHlUvku.jpg

I just want to make one comment about JH wearing the bracelet or rings- we have to remember he is a guitarist and when he is in concert he is working. If the ring or the bracelet could affect the way he plays or his hand, I wouldn't expect him to wear them. It doesn't mean he doesn't have them in his pocket or around his neck. But guitar players are very particular about their hands and their fingers and their nails, so if we don't see him wearing something in the future, I am not going to worry that he isn't still crazy for SY. 

dont worry I think ep 272 full sub with captions is in its final editing stage. the subbing team just finish the 273 with dialogue first. Shu will probably upload it soon

​That's good news, happy, happy, happy!!!:w00t::w00t::w00t:

Guest BluePlate

Hi guys,

i am searching for a forum tutorial to learn how to post pictures and how to go to the last read post and such.  

I found a page via google, but the tutotial page looks outdated.  

Can any of you know where i can find an updated tutorial or how to page? 

Thanks in advance for your help, and please forgive my ignorance;).

I am so confused about her photoshoot comment ( articles and gifs set)

She was shy about the costume but after seeing her Instyle photoshoot, I dont get it. Its because Jonghyun was there and crew. There was a crew on her Instyle shoot too. Those outfit is more sexy and revealing. She said it was her photoshoot (couple or solo, I dont know) in Instyle she looked more professional. Every episode she looked different to me like Jonghyun said like an onion. That’s why I have doubts about her. I hope we dont regret at the end.  Please enlighten me. Waiting full translation.

I am writing this before reading all your comments. Its a lot to catch up.

My take on this:

I think doubt is a strong word. She's been surprising all along mainly because we knew less about her. So everything she's doing was a revelation. On the first episodes you can see her being very cautious. Even on the first day of their japan trip. She have a conservative upbringing. But when she starts opening up on JH, she also gain the courage to act comfortably around him. Hence, allowing the skinship. Regarding the photoshoots. On WGM, you can clearly see that she's having a mental breakdown when she wears the revealing outfit. The staff even gave her a pillow because she can see that SY is going crazy with her outfit. Even JH noticed that she was bothered by her outfit. But she wears it anyway because that was what the photohoot is asking for. Same goes for the instyle photos. No matter how much she hates that outfit or how uncomfortable she is, she just have to suck it up because its work. Even top star cant refuse an outfit chosen by the stylist/director of the shoot. And if I may add, posing in daring outfits is much easier that posing in a revealing outfit, IN BED, with a person you clearly like.

Archived