[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

​Thanks for the translation. I was wondering what the commentators said. So nice to know even non-shippers notice how sweet they are!

​No worries! And haha my sister (she's my primary reference cos she totally doesn't like this couple) said again that they obviously like each other. I guess it shows too much? ;) 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest lara428

his "bite" at the 0:16 mark is too cute! and I agree with you guys,  they can't keep their hands off each other. specially after the pitch, JH be like "woah, no one touches SY but me!" the way he puts his arms around her right away, aww! :wub:

OMO OMO!!! I just can't explain my feelings now, full of LOVE

his "bite" at the 0:16 mark is too cute! and I agree with you guys,  they can't keep their hands off each other. specially after the pitch, JH be like "woah, no one touches SY but me!" the way he puts his arms around her right away, aww! :wub:

​The most important thing is that SY naturally just walks right in to his open arm, no hesitation and it seems like a natural response.

The only thing that can come between their skinship is possibly food!

Guest finpeo92

​what happening are they kissed yet? pali pali:w00t:

F5 this thread like crazy but nothing yet, yeah, wait wait

Guest Hickk

Did you see the pics of JH eating fried chicken in his seat? I don't think kissing is on his mind, lol

Archived