[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

FACEBOOK Update

She's promoting her line very, very well.  

BTW-- when was the last time JH "liked" one of her pics? 

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hidden Content

​i m sorry, but i should make it clear, i really dont like misunderstanding......:(

did u  say being rude to tell what to do in this thread refer  to my post ?

if it is yes, this is my reply....

so,i want to ask you.....where, when did i say to you what to do or not in this thread  ?

you said dont refer to solim cp n i agree, but i never tell to stop talking

i m solim shipper n i enjoy wacthing jungyeon n hewon too, i read this thread frm the first page n posted abt SY

so i know exactly what had been talked here 

i do hope fellow brownies kindly let me posting here abt this kind of matter

bcos a misunderstanding could lead to unknown condition, i dont want it happen...:)

kamsahamida.....:):)

JH really wants a real kiss from SY. Right after she kissed his hand; he playfully put it up to his lips pretending to kiss it. Also, while SY was fixing her lipstick, JH looked at his kissed hand again and smiled. 

Does anyone else agree with me that they were full on FLIRTING on the bed? It's back and forth between the two and not one sided. 

It's their subtle body language that makes me adore them so much. I mean when if it were scripted, I don't think the PD would tell them what gestures to make. It'd usually be what to say to each other. So whatever they do with their non-verbal communication is 100% genuine. 

Guest gingerschnaps

The main reason why i broke my promise not to be a shipper again after a trainwreck of my experience(i wouldn't mention anymore) is that i find all the brownies open minded and never dictate what one should say. People make suggestions but its up to everyone if they will take it or not. I can also see criticisms within the group but people here can take it without being butthurt and move on with the next topic. Of course it still has the delusional factor since its a shipping paradise but at the same time reality is still being kept on check. Each details are being discussed like matured adults. Keep the love going y'all!

edit:

RESPECT is the keyword. 

Guest gingerschnaps

Omg!!! When jh and sy walking to restaurant holding hands is squeal worthy. They really look good as couple and is that really off cam? So their sweetness extends even offcam. Its enough for me. This couple gives me so much feels!

amastris  said I apologize if this post makes people uncomfortable. I'm not the type to sweep things under the carpet.  I like to address things head on and since I was the FIRST one to bring it up, I felt I need to make sure, since there are MANY PAGES of posts since my FIRST COMMENT on the matter to when people came in here barking orders, that I should make sure the CONTEXT was related accurately.

OFF TOPIC

Nothing like working the past 3 days like a dog and missing the live stream and now coming home  and reading this!!!!!!!!!!!   amastris  is too kind, I for one am not!!!!  To all the Brownies  WARNING!!!!Close your eyes and cover your ears!!!  I know what it says on page one better than most!   I take full responsibility for what I am about to write!!!  There are few things in life worth fighting for and Freedom of Speech is at the top of my list!  I don't care who you are, no one and I mean no ONE  has the right to silence another's comments or thoughts!!!!  THIS IS A FORUM!!! Where no matter who you are, where you come from or even what you believe matters the only thing that truly does matter is that you respect others and treat them like you would hope to be treated.  No one should be expected to apologize for speaking their mind!!!  amastris  or any one of you don't  need to apologize for a dang thing!!!!

If she  or others do then we might as well all pack our bags and leave this forum!  If using another couple as an example or any other way and then being called out by someone who isn't even a part of our house gets by with that, than maybe we have a confidence problem forget SY's!!!   I may be one of the youngest Brownies here but where I come from. You can do anything you want to me but don't mess with my FAMILY!!!  We don't always agree just like a normal family and may even get upset from time to time but we continue to move on just like a real family. Being willing to put ourselves in the other persons shoes and respecting  them even if you don't agree.   Just a few pages ago we did just that!!!   I was a part of the girl or boy who should have given the bracelet!!  Just because I felt one way doesn't mean I didn't hear or understand the others point of view!  In fact I grew from it, I realized when looking back they had some good points and even realized they were most likely right!  And they were!!!  But being who I am I still loved the idea of a man making the first move!!  We open our hearts and minds to all Lurkers!   Are thankful when they come forward and join us and even more thankful when they bring their talents and are grateful too!  For I was a Lurker too!   But for those who come to pass judgment and assume they know or understand the meaning behind our words with out knowing who we are and accuse without reading the posts before or after than maybe this place isn't for YOU!  But if your looking for a place where we celebrate love and being in love!!  Where we spend hours talking & sharing about our hopes & even dreams for a couple we love and have touched our hearts!  Where we may not be perfect, but respect each other, accept people for where they are instead of where we want them to be.  Forgive instead of attack  and understand instead of condemn  then you have just found your HOME!  I have always been proud to be a Brownie thankful for this place for those who make it special!  But I will never apologize again for speaking what's in my heart as long as I do it with respect!   

My spelling and grammar are not perfect and neither am I!  But the words are heart felt and to me that's what matters!

Guest b8l8

too hot to handle, i'll put it spoilers

foodgasm!

If I were SY, I'd hurry and take cooking lessons from appa!!!

so,i want to ask you.....where, when did i say to you what to do or not in this thread  ?

you said dont refer to solim cp n i agree, but i never tell to stop talking

i m solim shipper n i enjoy wacthing jungyeon n hewon too, i read this thread frm the first page n posted abt SY

so i know exactly what had been talked here 

i do hope fellow brownies kindly let me posting here abt this kind of matter

bcos a misunderstanding could lead to unknown condition, i dont want it happen...

kamsahamida.....

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

If people had already said "let's not talk about it", then I wonder why you felt the need to say anything further after the topic had been moved on from 10 pages backs?  You're more than okay to post here.  You can tell us all: "...dont refer to solim means dont mention them anymore right ? i should say i LOVE ur idea."

I will also continue to point out that you are causing the misunderstanding.  You trying to point out [she gave him biker shoes too on his birthday ​hello...so eun did give couple perfume for jr on their honeymoonwasn't even a valid point to the conversation you say you've read from the FIRST PAGE.  

Let me ask you:  Was Jae Rim the FIRST person to give a Couple Item?  ...THAT WAS THE POINT...  It wasn't to make any more point than FIRST to BUY.  That's all.  It wasn't to say anything more or less than that.  

At the time this came up the Brownies, who were waiting for the last episode, were curious about the couple bracelet and who gave it, SY or JH.  The conversations direction that included bringing up another couple was merely to DEBATE on whether it was BETTER to have the GUY give it first OR the GIRL give it first. So whether any OTHER items were provided have nothing to lend to this DEBATE, because it isn't about the FIRST BOUGHT ITEM.  So, you making it about other things is causing the misunderstanding.

You can continue to post whatever you want about this and say whatever you want about this.... and I will continue to point out that in reality, the conversation started in a favorable light towards Solim Couple....  at least for those Brownies who believe that the GUY should be the 1st to BUY the COUPLE ITEM.  For those who think it should be the GIRL, well that's their difference of opinion and I'm more than FINE with them having it and expressing it here.

Now we have all pretty much moved on since, AFTER THE EPISODE, we learned **TO ALL OUR DELIGHT** that she wasn't the FIRST, they BOTH WERE THE FIRST.  He gave SY a COUPLE GUITAR.... and she gave JH a COUPLE BRACELET...  ....so the point behind this conversation doesn't even have any further meaning.....

but.... again....  I'm going to continue to point out what the REAL reason for the conversation is about.... and if I want to mention another couple in similar context... Unless it doesn't meet with SOOMPI's "rules", I will continue to say the things I think are relevant to this BECouple Forum site

Guest b8l8

@usafarmgirl_stv that was awesome!!!

But for those who come to pass judgment and assume they know or understand the meaning behind our words with out knowing who we are and accuse without reading the posts before or after than maybe this place isn't for YOU! 

my thoughts exactly!  

Guest b8l8

this is a public forum, if they don't want to hear anything "negative" said about whoever, they should just write a blog and heavily moderate the comments. If you need help setting up one, let me know! 

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:  If you don't reply, the topic dies...so PLEASE STOP NOW!
If you are offended leave, if you want to positively contribute to the ship GREAT!! 

THAT BEING SAID....Let's get back to important BROWNIE matters..hee, hee,hee!! 

#1. Has anyone seen JH wearing his bracelet outside of WGM? 

#2. When was the last time they chatted on IG (I've been out of the loop and if feels like forever! 

#3. I'm still watching "JH jealous over Daddy" http://tvcast.naver.com/v/386391/list/35511 

I really want to know what he says to him before he leaves the room the 1st time. He gave Daddy a courtesy smile as he was  leaving...LOL!!!! 

Anyone with answers to these questions please reply :D 

from @happy2bhere -

"Why would he get jealous of this "chef" Daddy? : If you look at SY's eyes when she looks at her father, you can see love and affection for "this person" the second he came in the room. She is obviously very happy to see him. JH may not have even realized why it bothered him so much himself, but "chef" was so warm to her and she seemed to have a mutual affection for this person. Without even knowing it was her dad, he could just read it subconsciously all on her face and in her actions. He had no problem telling this gentleman that he really shouldn't be saying those sweet things to her, which is surprising because of their ages and the whole hierarchy thing! . This should make her father EXTREMELY thankful to be honest. This guy is someone protecting his daughter and isn't afraid to go head on with an elder !"

So agree with you!   I f I was SY's appa I would be most impressed by this!   Especially in Korean society where 'age' and 'time in grade' make such a hierarchical difference, this would really impress me!  Here's a guy who will take on an older male to protect his daughter.  And isn't that what SY has said from the beginning she wanted someone dependable, who could protect her and 'lean on'?   Good job, Jonghyun!       

PUBLIC SERVICE ANNOUNCEMENT:  If you don't reply, the topic dies...so PLEASE STOP NOW!
If you are offended leave, if you want to positively contribute to the ship GREAT!! 

THAT BEING SAID....Let's get back to important BROWNIE matters..hee, hee,hee!! 

#1. Has anyone seen JH wearing his bracelet outside of WGM? 

#2. When was the last time they chatted on IG (I've been out of the loop and if feels like forever! 

#3. I'm still watching "JH jealous over Daddy" http://tvcast.naver.com/v/386391/list/35511 

I really want to know what he says to him before he leaves the room the 1st time. He gave Daddy a courtesy smile as he was  leaving...LOL!!!! 

​I posted about question # 2 and still haven't seen a reply.  I want to know when was the last time JH even "liked" one of her pictures.  Did he even acknowledged the last 2-3 she posted? I know she liked his up until the last 2 which were pic of his fans sending him a food truck to his Drama set.  ....It's starting to worry me because it seems as if this **change** in him happened after she visited FNC and before she attended the Sunday concert.  I just hope nothing happened at that time because, if there was, we won't "SEE" that until the soonest 5/16 but more likely 5/23.

from @happy2bhere -

"Why would he get jealous of this "chef" Daddy? : If you look at SY's eyes when she looks at her father, you can see love and affection for "this person" the second he came in the room. She is obviously very happy to see him. JH may not have even realized why it bothered him so much himself, but "chef" was so warm to her and she seemed to have a mutual affection for this person. Without even knowing it was her dad, he could just read it subconsciously all on her face and in her actions. He had no problem telling this gentleman that he really shouldn't be saying those sweet things to her, which is surprising because of their ages and the whole hierarchy thing! . This should make her father EXTREMELY thankful to be honest. This guy is someone protecting his daughter and isn't afraid to go head on with an elder !"

So agree with you!   I f I was SY's appa I would be most impressed by this!   Especially in Korean society where 'age' and 'time in grade' make such a hierarchical difference, this would really impress me!  Here's a guy who will take on an older male to protect his daughter.  And isn't that what SY has said from the beginning she wanted someone dependable, who could protect her and 'lean on'?   Good job, Jonghyun!       

​I think someone translated that he said "father-in-law" in formal speech and when appa was leaving JH said, "I love you, father-in-law".  ...don't quote me, I'm just repeating what I think I read.

Guest dewirama

Hi everyone! I've been a lurker all this while, but finally decided to post something here.

Cos I thought I should share these with everyone here:

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/386497/list/35511

http://tvcast.naver.com/v/386493/list/35511

I stumbled upon those while on the website. xD

Btw, the words in parentheses mean "unaired footage". I guess they couldn't fit everything in today...

Woah~~~ saranghae chingu.. *heart pyeong pyeong*

So the reason why the green massage matt was rolled messly is bcoz they had "an interesting game" before.. Ah~ there was scene when seungyeon was standing on jonghyun's feet, sorry for my bad english.. T_T

Omo~ the moment seungyeon paste something on jonghyun's sexy back, i just o.0 then went crazy and replay that scene many times.. 

Btw chingu, can u tell me how to download those videos? I wanna save them in my phone... Juseyo~

Edit: thx to @chagushu so i can download those unaired epsd. Jeongmal gomawo chingu^^

​Because SY keeps asking his father about giving them service (in korea usually this means free side dishes and stuff) JH thinks it's going to be chicken feet.

JH: (the service) isn't chicke feet right?

SY' dad: you don't like them?

JH: Ah, so it is chicken feet. No, I like them (This boy can lie lol)

Basically JH thinks SY is talking in code (service=chicken feet) to trick him into eating it but service is actually code for surprise dad revelation at the end.

Hope this makes sense D:

Guest Hickk

For their preview:

SY's dad ask: How did you guys holds hands, have you kissed yet?

Then they get the mission card for the Ceci photoshoot.

JH: I won't let you go anywhere (when he's trapping her in between his arms)

Omg!!! When jh and sy walking to restaurant holding hands is squeal worthy. They really look good as couple and is that really off cam? So their sweetness extends even offcam. Its enough for me. This couple gives me so much feels!

Thanks for the translation! Could it be that SY's Dad was talking about that hand-holding PDA as they walked into the restaurant? xD

​He just asked him about the service that SY mentioned to his father,

FIL: do you drink alcohol as well?

JH: yes

FIL okay.

SY: is that an extra service.

FIL: yes.

JH: its not chicken feet, right?

FIL: you don't like chicken feets?

JH: so its chicken feet? its okay.

this is a public forum, if they don't want to hear anything "negative" said about whoever, they should just write a blog and heavily moderate the comments. If you need help setting up one, let me know! 

​This is just what I thought when I read the other comment! You pretty much nailed it.

Everyone should be allowed to speak their mind as long as it is not crossing any (soompi) boundaries. I don't really see why this whole thing even became a hot topic. What was there to be offened about?
I think it's a shame though that we even have to defend ourselves and keep talking about it. The person who wrote that comment should have already realised by now that he/she crossed the line. On the other hand I hope it's not somebody who just wants to catch attention by rantling on about actually nothing.

It would be nice, if this person could just apologise or at least stop causing groundless arguments.
However, if this person still wants to continue it might even be more effective to just not pay any attention at all.

There are so many good things to talk about at the moment and I guess there will be even more once the subs are out. Cheer up everyone. I suggest we move onto more pleasant topics. :-)

Archived