[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest ayvah

omgeeeee!!! jh replied again. waahhhhhh!! why they chose to do this 27 minutes before livestreaming? i literally stayed late last night for this! but im not complaining ha! 
@mjang i agree. they can flirt all they want even during and after wgm. they can indeed flirt with each other for the rest of their lives! :x

Guest ohhotdeym

헐 (heol)

This Korean slang term doesn’t necessarily have a meaning. It’s mostly used to express a mild shock or surprise and at times disappointment. This is mainly used as a non-positive response.

lol JH :))  i'd like to believe that he was mildly shocked/surprised by her beauty in the photo.. or it could be a non-positive response because he was jealous of the caption? =))

Guest bubbles46666

hey guys! I've been a silent lurker here from day 1 but I just have to join in to spazz about them too :D and omg i jUST LOVE THEIR IG INTERACTIONS THEY'RE SO IN LOVE WITH EACHOTHER :\">

Guest ayvah

ohhotdeym said:

헐 (heol)

This Korean slang term doesn’t necessarily have a meaning. It’s mostly used to express a mild shock or surprise and at times disappointment. This is mainly used as a non-positive response.

lol JH :))  i'd like to believe that he was mildly shocked/surprised by her beauty in the photo.. or it could be a non-positive response because he was jealous of the caption? =))

Archived