[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest hihi_hehe

From what I understand, he replied "Huh?" and then she replied "What do you mean by huh?"
idk lol that is what I am guessing lmao these two seriously should stop making my heart race with their comments 

Guest shipperlove

hihi_hehe said: From what I understand, he replied "Huh?" and then she replied "What do you mean by huh?"
idk lol that is what I am guessing lmao these two seriously should stop making my heart race with their comments 

Oh my Geeeeee! thank you for that wonderful update of the IG Saga my fellow guardians.. i didn't expect them to continue it today, especially that the sun is still out.. i'm used to the midnight saga, not mid afternoon saga.. LOL :-bd

Guest shipperlove

lile said: Oh my Geeeeee! thank you for that wonderful update of the IG Saga my fellow guardians.. i didn't expect them to continue it today, especially that the sun is still out.. i'm used to the midnight saga, not mid afternoon saga.. LOL :-bd

Archived