[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

Guest ayvah

Hahaha I am also waiting for sy to like jh photo which was posted this morning but till now I haven't seen her liking it. it's okay because in my crazy mind, they're liking each other much, much more than we could see.

@I.am.bugz.funny thank you for that beautiful video. When I woke up this morning, I was hoping that someone would make a vid of our couple. Thank you very much!

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@choccy i like that. IG security guards then. LOL

I tried using PC one time to quote but there's no change. It still gives me the null message. Oh well, maybe i'll try again on my PC tomorrow. Hope it will work. Thanks! :)

Guest shahidatulain

Looks like Jonghyun uploaded new pics. I'm 99.9% sure he'll like Seungyeon's photo :)) I feel like the only reason why all brownies can stay sane till the new episode of wgm on saturday is JongYeon Liking Spree during the weekdays :))
0xHkOQv.png
1990 Jonghyun 
0dLbrsZ.png

2015 Jonghyun  :D

Guest ayvah

Jh just posted 2 photos. I think he was trying for a throwback effect lol! Really this guy hahaha! He posted his baby picture and then his recent photo in a bath tub. Seriously, what with these models and the bath tub hahaha!

And now all of the crazy brownies are on red alert! Hope he will like sy's photo first. Please. ;;)

first report as an IG guard :

jonghyun just updated his IG 8minutes ago with 2 pictures. One is a throwback picture of him as a baby in 1990. The other one is a picture of him in 2015.

Note: sorry if i can't post the image. Still not fortunate to post a picture here.

On the bright side, he's now online so for sure he'll see his wife's update. And like it.. LoL

@mjang i thought i posted my comment twice when i saw your post. Lol

JH is playing hard to get.. maybe he'll like the SY picture at 3am again when most people were sleeping already..

Guest ayvah

Hahaha @lile @mjang we're on a refreshing spree!

these two are making us crazy. I hope they'll come and visit us at our mental asylum and we'll get crazy some more hahaha!

Omo omo omo..@mjang i feel pressured now. I don't know how long i'm still be awake but i promise to be on guard for as long as i can tonight..it's kind of late here in our country but fortunately i still dont feel sleepy yet.. :))

Guest mihoxD

Okay ... 1 night, 2 nights not enough already... for the 3rd night this week (It's only Thursday!)... I can't go sleep intime because of these two :((

It's over midnight right now in my country ;__; but I can't sleep and keep refreshing this thread, also IG too...
3f436f36ed9fa1ead52117a22f76d330.jpg
Eoteokke ? I'm lacking of sleeps these days!!!

tumblr_nbowliNqxF1rlcytwo1_400.gif

Guest ayvah

Because of too much refreshing, I got this:

"Unfortunately, your instagram stopped working."

Hahaha =))

@lile I think we should call ourselves crazy brownies. :))

@mihoxD i feel you.. same sentiments here.. not that im complaining, i actually want more of it from them. :D but can they do it at an earlier time? Haha

Archived