[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One of the many great captions -

When SY is in the Secret Garden and calls JH a flower -

"The baby honeybee is growing up quickly"

And they keep talking about how her 'love hunter' gene is getting turned on - so cute

It seems the caption minions are falling in love with her too!     

Guest Hickk

luvtokki said:

One of the many great captions -

When SY is in the Secret Garden and calls JH a flower -

"The baby honeybee is growing up quickly"

And they keep talking about how her 'love hunter' gene is getting turned on - so cute

It seems the caption minions are falling in love with her too!     

Guest Skylover2

I just rewatched the latest episode with the soompi eng sub. :D so happy
I really like the BGM they used in jongyeon's part. Does anyone know what are the songs?
I know one of them is kim yeo hee - with you.

Guest shipperlove

you guys that can to watch it on soompi tv are so lucky,usually i wait for KSO with vimeo server,its one of the best because there are translate captions and preview too (i think they upload soompi tv ep) but vimeo server isn't avaible for this ep as far....so i hope that upload it soon.......i miss my captions so much :(

Guest Idemandacookie

@ayvah
Thanks for the video!

They have like 3 camera people. T_T
A part of me wants to say, just let them date without the cameras! But then again if it weren't for the cameras we wouldn't be able to see them. I just wish they could see each other more often, because the Japan trip probably took 2-3 days to film.
No wonder they are creeping each other's SNS, my babies are desperate to catch a glimpse of what is the other doing! D:

tumblr_nmrruvmAok1t7qu3mo7_250.gif
cr: dark-sexy-metal

Guest LoveInsight

can i share some tricks with you guys how to watch soompiTv wich isn't available in your country ? soompitv isn't available in my country too ( Im Indonesian ) and then im tried install holla better internet on my browser extension. And then BOOM it works :D

even soompi caption minions wrote something cheesy :))

~ the Secret Garden is exposed to the happiness virus

~ you're sentenced to life in my heart (after the confession) aigooo!!

~ his dimples is the scars of happiness

~ when do you start smelling with your mouth (after JH attempted to kiss SY during the selfie...lol!! )

Guest FJ7778

fuhhh so long taking a break fr forum...

i'll be back for comment later...but now...

Caption also done sub already at kshowonline  and now i'm watching it..... :D

Guest dannynguyen619_at_gmail.com_stv

I love how there are flames surrounding the texts when Jonghyun said "You're Mine" :))  funny caption

Guest haengbokiran

@banana_milk082791 High five! I often can't find a proper substitute english word for 'nakakakilig' :"> that word is so perf for jongyeon XD anyone else who's from the country of kinikiligs? XD 

btw, I installed Hola too, from google chrome app, it really works! now enjoying the soompi tv subs! thanks @LoveInsight

to other brownies: go here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio/related?hl=en then click add to chrome and then set your country to US then voila! Free soompi tv subs and the caption minions!

I really love their crinkling noses haha.
tumblr_nn3drl7LLX1snnkqfo1_500.gif

I haven't watch the latest episode with sub yet. But I have one thing to say.I think SY was really amazing to go in that haunted house, though she was really scared.If I were her, I would screaming like crazy and I could hear the neverending curse came out from my mouth...And it's not a good thing to do on date, isn't it? X_X

Guest LoveInsight

mjang said:

even soompi caption minions wrote something cheesy :))

~ the Secret Garden is exposed to the happiness virus

~ you're sentenced to life in my heart (after the confession) aigooo!!

~ his dimples is the scars of happiness

~ when do you start smelling with your mouth (after JH attempted to kiss SY during the selfie...lol!! )

Guest panda101sf

haengbokiran said: @banana_milk082791 High five! I often can't find a proper substitute english word for 'nakakakilig' :"> that word is so perf for jongyeon XD anyone else who's from the country of kinikiligs? XD 

btw, I installed Hola too, from google chrome app, it really works! now enjoying the soompi tv subs! thanks @LoveInsight
to other brownies: go here https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/hola-better-internet/gkojfkhlekighikafcpjkiklfbnlmeio/related?hl=en then click add to chrome and then set your country to US then voila! Free soompi tv subs and the caption minions!

Guest vreiya

MaroonedInMumbai said: Btw, has any of you guys read the webtoon for "Orange Marmalade"?! I was wondering if Jonghyun's character has a love-line too?! Cuz this way we will most probably get to see Seungyeon jealous too? X_X :x

you know you're a true blues Jongyeon shipper...

when news broke/confirmed of other celebrities dating or in a relationship... here comes Jongyeon shipper dropping comments at the news thread .."I hope Jong-hyun  & Seung-Yeon would date for real..." :)) =))

we just don't care where or when.. our love for them is just spontaneous and we would just promote their loveline

Archived