[OFFICIAL THREAD 1] Lee Jonghyun ♡ Gong Seungyeon [House Of Brownies]

Reen2you

• Replies 39.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I love all their eye contact They convey so much communicatiom through they action This forum kept me up until 2 am first with the instagram debacle that made me squeal just when I was supposed to go to sleep and after that my drowsiness disappeared. I really wanted to watch the episode live but my family were all asleep and the computer is in the living room thank god for the up to date forum that i refresh for an hour  

Guest shipperlove

http://www.soompi.com/2015/04/11/cnblues-kang-min-hyuk-gives-expert-opinion-on-lee-jong-hyuns-sincerity-on-we-got-married

Guest haengbokiran

Hi guys! I stumbled upon this article from https://kpopcolorcodedlyrics.wordpress.com/cn-blue-members-profiles/
the author described jonghyun as:

• Fun Facts:
    He is CN Blues 2nd leader.
    He has composed many songs of CN Blue.
    He is ironically good friends with SHINees Jonghyun.
    His idol is Kim Bum Soo and actually had the chance to meet him after debuting in Korea.
    He is very touchyfeely.
    He wears a lot of training wear from Addias.
    His ideal girl is someone who look good in simple white shirt and jeans.
    His ideal type is actress Son Ye Jin.
    He has a black belt in both Taekwondo and Judo.
    He says if he wasnt a singer he would have been an athlete.
    He is the most reliable and trusted member among CN Blue.
    Among all the songs that he has composed in CN Blue, he is most satisfied withLie”.
    He shakes his legs before going to the stage when he is nervous.
    He cant help speaking in his Busan accent when he gets excited.
    He thinks he is most handsome after taking a bath.
    He was in the movieAcoustic“. He said it was an easy role for him because playing guitar and being a singer is his everyday life.

So this is why you brought SeungYeon to the hot spring, Jonghyun? To see your most handsome side? XD

Guest shipperlove

i don't like see fans of other couples make comparisons with our couple, with the fact that they have more fans on facebook, or that they have made mv and we not yet....
each cheering the couple that wants, couples are different and so the fans who follow them, we must not make comparisons useless and sterile, there is no need to compare the pairs and so the amount of fans,its a childish thing,i love my couple because they are real genuine,but everyone rooting for the couple who wants to,without make a big deal about or war,please ship in peace and love
\m/
we are all for give love to the couple that we like,no need to comparison,no need jealous btw fans... :)
everyone ship with joy and love....
a big hug to fans of all fandom
>:D<
P.S. sorry for the post but I have my reasons to write well

CNBLUE's Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon get steamy in the hot springs on 'We Got Married'

Things got a little steamy between CNBLUE's Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon on the April 11 installment of 'We Got Married'.

SEE ALSO: [Drama Review] 'The Girl Who Can See Smells' - Episode 4

The new couple enjoyed a nice, refreshing dip in the hot springs after their first night together as onscreen husband and wife. Though it was a bit cold as they were next to the beach, things were still hot between the two. Both stars admitted that they were unable to even look at each other properly in the water as they were too shy.

Gong Seung Yeon joked, "I wasn't able to see clearly, but I did see everything. He was completely pale. You could mistake him for a vampire," while Jonghyun said, "I didn't look. My mind wanted my eyes to wander below the water, but I remained focused." His wife also agreed, "You kept looking at the sky."
Read More At Allkpop

Guest HopeyPlanter

I was done with WGM after the botched Jjongah ending but they keep dragging me back.
I love this couple. Jonghyun tries to be so cool but she just unravels him every time. Maybe they'll be the ones to end these crazy celebrity dating restrictions. Maybe they'll be on the show forever. 
Dreamy.

The MCs & some people here, a few times, say that Seung Yeon shouldn't be doing this or that, like she shouldn't make suggestions to move the relationship further or for skinship.  Thinking that she's initiating all the progress and skinship is not accurate in my mind at all.  I don't find her being even aggressive.  Frankly, the best part of this couple, so far, is how much they match each other.
What I've been seeing is the most harmonious 50/50 give & take for a WGM couple.  As I've watched I've seen one give explosive aegyo and then moments later there is a reversal where the other gives their own explosive aegyo.  I've seen one be captivated & wanting skinship while the other is focused on a task at hand, and moments later, there is a reversal again.  No matter where they are, if JH is next to her he has some part of his body touching her.  He leans into her with his hips or shoulders.  There is definitely a mutual need for touchy-feely activity on both of their parts.
Even better than all of this is something that, if they can master it while on WGM & then decide to go real with the relationship, will help them in the future.  That something is the fact that they are all about equal give & take.  I'm not experiencing the kind of initial competitiveness, mind games, concerns about "who wears the pants" or who "has the upper hand" you see with new couples.  It's very refreshing. If they are playing any kind of mind games with each other it's all about how do I please my partner and make them like me more, what can I do to reciprocate the things I appreciate my partner has done for me, or how do I fit more to their style. I've rarely seen such a balanced, harmonious couple right from the start.
Quite a few new couples do not work out because they don't get or understand that being competitive to a fault, while sometimes fun, could be a detriment to the relationship when it causes too many hurt feelings.  The couple will spend too much time worrying about themselves in the relationship rather than the relationship itself.  Wow, if they can work out not falling into this trap from the start, they could at a minimum be life-long friends.  It's just so pleasant to see!

This couple gave me serious butterflies in my stomach while live streaming last night, with a smile on my face the entire time. It's refreshing to see two people demonstrating the honeymoon or first stage in marriage with just the right amount of skinship, enough amount of awkwardness and shyness. :) I think they are attracted to each other. It's lovely seeing SY reciprocate the affection JH is showering her. I also like how she showed her gratefulness to him from the very beginnning of their meeting til the recent episode. Every little thing he did, small or big she was always thankful. That made me like her even more. 654785171_bcdda838_Screenshot_2015-04-11
Need I say more about JH? He is completely head over heels with her and it's really cute to see, brings me back to my High school crush stage. ;) Looking forward to their future interactions and the most awaited wedding, they will both look gorgeous I can already picture it in my head. For now I'm enjoying their progress and what they're showing to the viewers. :)

[kkuljaem] [WGM] Realistic Couple Seung Yeon- Jonghyun
n8.jpg

n9.jpg

Star News - Naver: WGM, Cheering for the realistic couple Lee Jonghyun and Gong Seung Yeon~

1. [+559, -18] When in love, the man is the one who likes the other more...

2. [+530, -18] They like each other.  ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ

3. [+475, -21] This couple makes my heart flutter... Gong Seung Yeon is beautiful and has a good personality...

4. [+417, -17] I'm cheering for this couple. They're not acting but they're sincere toward each other and sweeter than the other couples...... I have no idea what the staff are thinking but they should just let them happily spend their time together

5. [+141, -8] I used to think Jonghyun would be boring because he struck me as someone who is shy and quiet like Seohyun. But the chemistry....ㅋㅋㄱㅋㅋThey did a good job with the casting

6. [+108, -6] Whether it's acting or not, they're the reason why I'm still watching WGM

7. [+68, -7] Jonghyun not choosing Yewon was god's work.

cr:kkuljaem

haisshhh!! these netizens, I don't know how and why their mind ever exist... they are still bitter about the cast? As an international fan, I like watching all three couples in this season...each has their own charms. Just keep it up WGM/MBC, we'll be supporting you always

Guest LoveInsight

anybody please translate what is jonghyun said on seungyeon's instagram and when seungyeon replied it. please :(

Guest secretlovers

What's with that rating?! Gosh.. i hope they know a lot of us are supporting them though we're not counted in that tv rating...fighting to our couple!

^^Jong Hyun pulling her closer so he can feel her body right next to his body.^^  
It reminds me of their 1st night at dinner when he did the love shot.  He didn't say exactly what he wanted he just grabbed her right forearm and pulled up and towards him so he could hook his arm around hers all on his own.  She just naturally relaxes her arms and let's him do what he wants with positioning her body parts doesn't she though?  Hehehehe....  She's just so amenable in a very positive way in this relationship.  It must be nice for him to have such an easy-going person to be paired up.

Of all the scenes of these two, I truly really love the scene right after the ferris wheel... he took her hand into his, tucked it in his pocket, then they took a leisurely stroll while he admiring her beauty, the weather was perfect in the cool afternoon, no one around them, just the two of them walking and chatting away... the whole scene was perfect to me, coz this is what I envision them to be after 10-20-30 years from now...still in love

Archived