[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

Since SJ tied her hair for her last time and she promised that she'd do something back for him, maybe next week, after spending a night at his place (from recaps), she'd help shave him or brush his teeth for him (since it must be something that he can easily do for himself)..:D

• Like 20

Uruk, I have fond memories of you but boy is it nice and refreshing to see them back in Seoul!!! Kyahhh! But is it too much to ask for to start episode 13 with the balcony kiss?!?! Also show them returning to the shipwreck beach or something! Geezzzz! I won't get my hopes up too high but I'm really wishing that's what's going to happen! Besides that scene seems open ended! 

• Like 23

2 minutes ago, kimyoungah said:

[Translation] EP 12 cut 160331 Kang Mo Yeon's sweet confession

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IPosqZJpzeg

MY: Before Yoo captain came, I has been treating patients, even though I had to lower my head sometime, there is nothing to be shameful for. In the future, will regularly confess like this. I mean i decided to try taking responsibility with you, and you please try baring with my nagging too. But instead, please promise me one thing only. Please give me the right to worry. Even though I cant worry for every time that you are not by my side, when you have to go to do something that will really make me worry, please tell me first. And when you coming to me, don just haha hoho like that. (She means he dont have to comfort her everytime)

Cre: me^^

----------------------------------------------------------------

I love her lines so much <3 <3 <3 sweet but decisive enough to be a soldier's girl friend :blush:

YES THANK YOU.

MY DID NOT WANT MUCH.  And people use MJ to say MY should act like her, but MJ is also a solider.  MY is not and if she wants to worry she should be able to worry.  he should also tell her if really bad things might happen even if he can't give too many details. 

• Like 19

My internet was lagging tonight. I got to see Mo Yeon's holding the stone.. but then suddenly cut to the clock .

so I thought the kiss scene part just skipped me.

But then I watched the video cut and it was just the same.

I'MMMMMM SO TOTTALLY ANGRYYYYYYYY!!!!!!

PD-NIm......... you deceived meeee!!!!

• Like 12

5 minutes ago, giragira said:

I have not watched it but from what i read here its true that SJ killed argus?

Thats disappointing. My breaking up with him would mean nothing compared to that.

He shouldnt have killed him, in a situation where he could have stopped and apprehended argus. He was vengeful and he even promised argus beforehand that he will kill him. Thats not protecting ppl, not even justice,  thats just murder. Thats not the act of an un peackeeping soldier even if he is out of uniform.

Since i didnt watch itnyet so i am hoping this is not the case. 

I think this needs to be addressed clearly by the drama lest it sends the way wrong message. 

If the guy was shotting at you and the person you love... What will you do! Protect!! That is his job to protect people from the bad guys!  I don't see anything wrong with SJ killing Agus! One less bad person in this world! Agus was bad to the blood!! 

• Like 9

6 minutes ago, joongkyo said:

OSCAR WORTHY LINE BY DR. KANG MO YEON, eat that you haters!

I think even in the previous scene KMY was just angry with the constant stream of lies about his job, if I heard it right SJ was the one who said..' You want to break up'? She was just getting her frustration out

• Like 13

3 minutes ago, icelolly2009 said:

Do we really have to wait another week for Ep 13??? 7 dayyyyyys....Sob sob.....

6 days actually. Your maths must be as good as the boys in the drama *wink wink* :D

But...yeah...that's still a long time. I'll sob with you. 

• Like 9

1 minute ago, icelolly2009 said:

Fabulous episode!!! The suspense and the romance.....as expected of Kim Eun Sook!!

Favorite moments:

1. SJ's anguish over killing Argus
  2. SJ and DY cooking with KB supervising
  3. SJ and DY getting jealous about Yonggi Oppa
  4. Dr Song running to impress Nurse Ha

Do we really have to wait another week for Ep 13??? 7 dayyyyyys....Sob sob.....

I can't decide if I want  Yonggi Oppa  to be some great guy or YAI or some ugly guy.  Ugly might be more fun. 

and seriously KES brings everything full circle.  The guys had their date and got into trouble and then the girls got into trouble too for fighting over an old crush 

plus the coffee/hold something while I do skinship with you SongSong scene.  Love it. 

• Like 21

I know I know everyone screaming at tonight episode!!! AND we all cant move on!! Belive or not my pc my twitter and all got down too maybe it know broke cause hear my voice screaming again and again!!!! Really tonight episode must be more that 40% pray for it!!! This drama really cant predict at all what gonna happen after they back to Korea OMG!!!!! PD NIM please HOT SCENE next week Must be BURNING hot like fire pleaseeeeeeee!!! Really cant wait their HOT SCENE Captain Yoo Dr Kang WE WILL WATCH YOU!!!!! LOL LOL LOL

I cant upload any photo cause lag T T so sad but still copy in at baidu cre:all baidu!!! OMG Still screaminggg The kiss with beautiful view

http://imgsrc.baidu.com/forum/w%3D580%3B/sign=dd547708ce177f3e1034fc0540f43ac7/962bd40735fae6cd77154edf08b30f2443a70fee.jpg

09fa513d269759ee67ee8775b5fb43166c22dfd6

Hug scene too

Spoiler

faedab64034f78f0d751604d7e310a55b3191c31

Spoiler

b7fd5266d0160924aa9641a5d30735fae7cd34d8

There also jealous scene too OMG!! cant stop laugh

Spoiler

72f082025aafa40f5c5c2863ac64034f79f019f1

Spoiler

6a63f6246b600c33e8dc38761d4c510fd8f9a1e3

Spoiler

3b87e950352ac65c969580cdfcf2b21192138af8

Cant find fight scne which really make my heart stop and cry scene that broke my heart when see MY close SJ eyes who cry T T totally sad!!!!

UPCOMING NEXT WE WAIT IT SO MUCH DRUNK AND HOT SCENE!!!!!

Spoiler

5d6034a85edf8db1099a9cda0e23dd54574e74dc

Spoiler

e7cd7b899e510fb305ae9729de33c895d0430cdc

TONIGHT TOTALLY COMPLETE SCENE PERFECT 

• Like 17

11 minutes ago, giragira said:

I have not watched it but from what i read here its true that SJ killed argus?

Thats disappointing. My breaking up with him would mean nothing compared to that.

He shouldnt have killed him, in a situation where he could have stopped and apprehended argus. He was vengeful and he even promised argus beforehand that he will kill him. Thats not protecting ppl, not even justice,  thats just murder. Thats not the act of an un peackeeping soldier even if he is out of uniform.

Since i didnt watch itnyet so i am hoping this is not the case. 

I think this needs to be addressed clearly by the drama lest it sends the way wrong message. 

He had no choice but to kill him honestly given the situation.  It wasn't revenge.  It was him protecting MY and himself.

Plus the guy strapped a bomb on MY and hit her... sorry, the guy had to die. 

I think you probably need to watch the rescue first, but I don't see a chance to just apprehended him given the circumstances. 

• Like 24

54 minutes ago, miss sojisub said:

remember it is dramaland.... there always a need for separation or second thought for a better kiss quality... lol

Agreed!!! *lol* 

50 minutes ago, trust71 said:

NEXT SCENE

SJ COME AND MY AKS HIM FOR COFFEE....THEY WENT OUTSIDE AND SJ OFFER THE COFFEE...BUT INSTEAD MY COME AND HUG  HIM....

MY SAID SOMETHING...

MY  ASK HIM TO PROMISE SOMETHING....

ASK SJ TO SHARE HIS BURDEN TO HER...NEITHER HAPPY OR SAD

KMY WAS NOW HAPPY...AND SJ HUG HER....AND PROMISE HER SOMETHING...THEY HUG....:blush:

That's more like it! :D

As for the balcony kiss, I want to stay positive. We will see it, UP, CLOSE and PERSONAL in the future episodes. *lol* 

• Like 17

WOOOOOHOOOOO! KMY you the best. SJK acting today is superb. they really should get daesang this year. yesterday was SDY and YMJ time to shine and today KMY and YSJ. KMY thank you for not being the cliche drama girl :blush: 

• Like 20