[Drama 2016] Descendants of the Sun 태양의 후예

alleverything

14 minutes ago, minoz_joyax said:

my streaming is working fine but i'm afraid it will start to lag once the drama starts...it happens to me most of the effin' time! 

30mins to go.... waiting.gif

Can you inbox me the streaming link. thanks 

58 minutes ago, leedonghaek said:

You guys still alive? :P It's gonna get harder to breathe. exhale..inhale..exhale..inhale...

@nadya92 Dik, just watched the vid..and now I'm speechless. :D

Hai kak, I'm still alive uhhhh hahahahha idk how I survive in last 1 minute of the video keke

will catch akk later and ws to spazz haha ^_^

• Like 2

me..

1. Kids = in school until 16.00 pm

2. Puppy = outside in the garden (he's estatic for his freedom)

3. all 2 phones = OFFLINE

4. Husband = working

5. work = later... it can wait

GURLS WE'RE ALL DYING NOW AREN'T WE.......................................... oxygen tank in my left side.. tranquilizer pills on the table.....

• Like 14

12 minutes ago, SeGafanlady said:

sorry to cut your post.... yes that's how she is... in every drama.. even in the movies, SHK won't open her lips unless if she feels very very much comfortable, embodied, in trance and becoming her role more than her Goddessy pride and proud. So far she only did that to LBH and HB.. I'm also wishing that Goddess will show us the real Kang Mo Yeon (I even beg her in her instagram LOL) but all we can do is wait and see.... (praying endlessly)

oh and those two she dated right after the drama righttttt. maybe if she did open her mouth this time with joong ki does that mean she comfortable and.....

hehehehe. btw, do u have the streaming link ? can u give me please :frown:

• Like 4