[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

dcAM20r.png

Hongki posted these 3 pics with Baek Jin Hee in his INS successively, which was unusual? But I think he wanted to send a "message". Remember June 5 2014? The same shirt, the same pose -kindah? (the hand sign,the  wink, the closeness) ____ it's a celebration???? 

P.S. It's just my deluluuu, anyway! Let's celebrate!!!! tsk,tsk, tsk :D:D:D:sweatingbullets:

.".credit; #colorfulclouds

dcAM20r.png

Hongki posted these 3 pics with Baek Jin Hee in his INS successively, which was unusual? But I think he wanted to send a "message". Remember June 5 2014? The same shirt, the same pose -kindah? (the hand sign,the  wink, the closeness) ____ it's a celebration???? 

P.S. It's just my deluluuu, anyway! Let's celebrate!!!! tsk,tsk, tsk :D:D:D:sweatingbullets:

​ermmmmm...

dcAM20r.png

​ermmmmm...

​all I can say is hummmmm and I remain hopeful for a sign 

cr  mari_leeyn 

9nqZ3rJ.jpg

W39HwUE.jpg

I love this posting or should i say postings.  I had to do a screen shot of it. It was so unexpected and impressive to have it popup and fill up my whole screen. I suspect that was the intend of the creator. Talk about a beautiful colleage. Thank you @​mari_leeyn :wub:

Archived