[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

Hongki goes looking for his 'Puppy' in F.T. Island's new release

August 30, 2015 @ 11:31 pm

tumblr_ntxj5i4ff31s7tvj7o2_540.jpg

F.T. Island has released their MV to "Puppy"!

The song is a Korean remake of their Japanese song, and the MV is a hilarious one where Hongki, upon waking up, realizes his puppy's gone missing! He tries to enlist his members on finding his pet, but they're more interested in playing their instruments and trying to get pizza.

cr: Allkpop

NEWS:

In regards to Hongki’s Instagram Update regarding the release of Puppy it was reported by Tenasia that FNC’s representatives just distributed the promotional materials at the last hours, at 1 PM to be exact (t/n: the release time was at 12 PM, so one hour after the release time.

cr: lakkimi

Source:tenasia.hanky

*FNC saranghae,:(:(:([wooooo, grhhhh arrrghhhhh!!!!!.......]:angry::angry::angry:

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Some translate about the web drama "9 seconds"

On 8/30, Organizational Committee of Gyeongju Expo. announced the production of web drama “9 seconds” which will take the events of “Gyeonjyu silk road 2015” as background.

Press conference will take place in Gyeongyu international exposition park special stage on 9/4 5:00pm. The drama will be shoot in early September and will broadcast through internet.

The drama is about 2 people who want to make their exclusive memories to be preserved through a mystical camera and also describe the two main character’s love.

Lee Ju Seung plays the leading actor “Yu-Chan”, although he lost his vision but he still likes camera very much. Other cast including Na Hae Ryung (one of the member in Bestie) comedian Lee and Japanese acress Mina Fujii.

The drama will be directed by Jinying Ji, he is also the director of drama “through the roof of high kick!”

Gyeongju World Exposition general secretary Lidong Yu said: "We hope to bring "Gyeongju Silk Road 2015" to a higher level through this web drama “9 seconds”.

Some translate about the web drama "9 seconds"

On 8/30, Organizational Committee of Gyeongju Expo. announced the production of web drama “9 seconds” which will take the events of “Gyeonjyu silk road 2015” as background.

Press conference will take place in Gyeongyu international exposition park special stage on 9/4 5:00pm. The drama will be shoot in early September and will broadcast through internet.

The drama is about 2 people who want to make their exclusive memories to be preserved through a mystical camera and also describe the two main character’s love.

Lee Ju Seung plays the leading actor “Yu-Chan”, although he lost his vision but he still likes camera very much. Other cast including Na Hae Ryung (one of the member in Bestie) comedian Lee and Japanese acress Mina Fujii.

The drama will be directed by Jinying Ji, he is also the director of drama “through the roof of high kick!”

Gyeongju World Exposition general secretary Lidong Yu said: "We hope to bring "Gyeongju Silk Road 2015" to a higher level through this web drama “9 seconds”.

tqsm MEIMEI....

Note from lakkimi : I couldnt watch the entire broadcast, so I mightve missed some points:)

[150831] Summary of FTISLAND_Hongki Special Live

tumblr_inline_nty5ut7s3d1qe5msi_540.jpg

He filmed the broadcast from his Hong Tower Studio

He asked did we have a good listen to puppy? 

Hongki reading comments:

• Comment: please do aeggyo! / HK: i wont do things like aegyo :blink:
  • Comment: but you used to do it! / HK: yes, but people change, now I have aged :D
  • Comment: why there is no marketing for puppy? / HK: Umm not sure, maybe because its originally a japanese song?
  • Comment: is jung yonghwa there? / HK: Why would jung yonghwa be here? are you crazy? :w00t:

He invited us to check out the songs that he has been working on lately, he showed us some guide songs, so good!!  He searched hard for a good song that he thinks we would like among the bunch of songs that he already made. He has no idea which is which though XD He said that he has so many songs that he wants us to listen to, but he said if he shows us all, it would be no fun! :D He sang along to a ballad song that he played, so good!

He was amazed that there were a lot of foreign fans commenting, he asked in english: HOW DID YOU KNOW ME? LOL 

He said that they wont have a concert in Singapore this time, because people are not asking for FTI to do live there:(. Hongki: Everyone, please care more for us! 

He promised to do an eating show if the heart hits 3 mils. When he did eat, he tried to explain what he ate in english: potato, chicken.. carrot, what is carrot in english? LOL While eating, he also said, if you want to see me stop eating soon, press the heart, so that it can reach 4 mil and I can sing for you as I promised. 

When the heart quickly hit 4 mil, he said: ahh.. so there ARE people who wants to see me stop eating.. LOL

He said that they released Puppy so that people can enjoy the song fitting for summer. 

He is explaining the meaning behind Lai3x in Puppy, he said its chinese, that means, come come come! HK: ‘for real, im not even kidding’. He said its because theyre gaining popularity in china :P

He said that initially only he who was supposed to sing in Puppy, but all of the members ended up singing too because they like to :w00t: When he sang Puppy, he felt was awkward when he got to the chorus part because he was singing by himself, while originally he sang it together with the members :D

He promised to sing AOA’s song (? I missed the part when he promised, but I guess so?), so when the heart hit 5 mil, he (tried to) sang Heartbeat. Which he failed. LOL His husky voice couldnt do the girlgroup song, so he gave up in the end. 

Now, he ventured to NFlying’s song, Awesome. He tried to rap along, but he gave up too in the end, he said: there are too many english words! LOL

Next is CNB’s song, In My Head. LOL he is singing his hoobae’s songs in turns. 

After playing around, he in the end sang the song that he sang during Masked King. 

Now FNC is working a bit after Hongki had to rant them for lack of promotion 'Puppy'.....:w00t:

FNC response:

[INFO] PUPPY WEEK (150831-150906) - an event  to commemorate the Puppy release

FNC will launch a Puppy Week this week, starting from August 31 - September 6 at 12 PM KST. The winners will be      announced on September 9

Event information:

1. Streaming Event

tumblr_inline_nty0hmIIcZ1qe5msi_540.jpg

How to participate:

Capture your computer screen when you stream for Puppy on music sites (Melon, Mnet, Olleh Music, Bugs, Soribada, Genie) with the date/time floats just like shown in the picture. Save the captured image by using your nickname as the title. Upload the image on the available board on FTISLAND’s Official fancafe (http://cafe.daum.net/fti5)

2. Find the Puppy!

On the Puppy MV, count how many times the word “Puppy” appeared on the captions? Submit your answer on FTISLAND’s Official Fancafe, 

3. Puppy MV Artwork event.

Pick your favorite scene from the Puppy MV, and send your artwork’s picture taken with the capture of your favorite scene from the MV, and send it by mentioning ft_fanclub on twitter. 

Winners will be randomly selected and will receive a random signed CD. For more information and details, please visit fncent.

Puppy M/V Making

cr: greenfingeredrosy

#LeeHongKi#FTISLAND , answered the question.
Q : What comes to mind when you hear "summer"?
A ; Bikini.
#HongMina #GWGM @skullhong12

11821767_1490393234606611_2103946629_n.j

actually, the dorks did some drawing session assignment:D during their MV Puppy filming :P

11951386_949997065046840_271232626444468

of course my puppy always "think PINK & a Ribbon":w00t::w00t:

11988593_949997071713506_801013867371266 

if there's a pink...there's a star:D:D:D

11988578_950251835021363_857115709314788

and.......a connection between a ribbon &  bikini:w00t::w00t::w00t:

ELuxfry.png

welll....

NRM29vj.png

:w00t::w00t::w00t:

*mianhe*

Archived