[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

News:

Re-broadcasting FTISLAND Hongki ' A Look At Myself'  dominant the ratings than " We Got Married''

150724%2BA%2BLook%2Bat%2BMyself%2BEpisod

Ratings broadcast 081415

6.6%

Nationwide viewing rate re-broadcasting the same time 0801615

A Look At Myself- 4.9%

We Got Married- 4.0%

cr: korepo

[TRANS] [150814] KBS2 A Look at Myself episode 4 - Lee Hongki cut

https://www.dailymotion.com/video/x31oaus_나를-돌아봐-150814-1_fun

(At Hongki’s agency building)

HK: Minsoo hyung is not picking up my call, manager hyung-i isnt picking up my call

SH: Ah is that so? Just tell him not to come then

(laughs)

JH: If we can, we wouldve already done that (laughs)
HK: He is really not kind of person that you can tell that to.

JJ: Ahh really?

HK: uhum

JJ:  Then, is he just going to come here?

HK: uhum

JJ: why?

HK: well, first, he is my manager when I do my personal schedules. But now we’re together, so now he is our manager then. 

MH: Ah.. I think I will do just fine without any manager though?

JJ: I’m going to attend things by myself, cant I just say my apology (to him)? Its not like he is to come any time soon, is it?

HK: I dont know..

JJ: Ahh.. T_T I hope he isnt coming any soon..

HK: Ah well, lets give it a try for now.. he will come when its time.. ah but, where is he, why isnt he coming yet?

(CMS scene)

cap: Hongki-ah.. hyung will come late today. I have things to do. At KBS.

(and then he entered the KBS building and he was having trouble with getting a pass to go inside. He inquired to the security person there, and he was having difficulties in using the computer system to get the pass. He typed so cutely, using two fingers ehehe.. He really had no idea how and what to enter to the computer system as he hadnt made any prior appointments either. But the security guy told him that he couldve just typed “celebrity” into the form and he was like.. “ahh? :D” After he got his pass from the receptionist table, he went into the building to meet the PDs in charge of variety programs in KBS. But the people that went to look for werent there, so he was a bit stranded, until he found someone 

who was working on something and he stood behind the guy. Then he was helped by him and another lady to find a program that Hongki can do. But a lot of PDs that wanted to meet werent there either. Thats why he requested to meet the director to help him meet the PDs. He really went to meet the director then and asked the Director’s help to call the PD that he wanted to meet. The PD agreed to his request right away, which had him like, “ah.. is that it? ah.. thank you!” XD It was funny cause he kept referring to Hongki to anyone with “Hongstar” instead of a formal “Lee Hongki” >< )

(back to FTISLAND’s practice room in FNC)

HK: Just where is Minsoo hyung now? Isnt he coming? (to LSH manager) Hyung, you can give him a call.. Isnt Minsoo hyung a beginner manager? So he is your hoobae? 

LSH: Even if thats the case.. for me.. its hard to do.. *laughs*

HK: No but really, where is he?? He is still not picking up my phone.. Isnt it a wrong thing for a manager not to pick up our calls?

cap: complains

HK: Please tell him something.. 

LSH: I get it.. I will tell him.

(CMS at FNC building)

cap: I am here! Now that I’ve got you a schedule, Minsoo is here! straight going to Hongstar.

(entering FTI’s practice room)

cap: surprised

cap: automatically standing up

(CMS saw LSH and happily greeted him. LSH looked so nervous though LOL)

(CMS saw HK)

CMS: Oh! (in english) hey brother! *hugs him*

(CMS then hugged all members one by one, cap for FTI: nervous. the hugs were sooo awkward ahaha.. and the hugs were even more awkward due to the fact that CMS is so tall, so everyone ended up in his chest LOL. Not only FTI members got a hug, LSH manager also got one. XD)

CMS (to LSH): Please watch the broadcast well. 

LSH (politely): yes..

CMS (to everyone): now lets all sit down *sitting on the floor*

HK: Where have you been? I called you..  

CMS: Today I couldnt pick up any calls.. I came with a good news, its awesome. 

HK: Did you come with a schedule booked for me?

CMS: uhum.. its a good one, it was hard.. I finished all the negotiations.. I even bowed 90′ to get the schedule. 

HK: Is it a drama? what is this? can you please tell me?

cap: curious like crazy

HK: No matter what it is, wont I be doing it in the end anyways.. 

CMS: Thats true, but its got to give you some mysterious feelings.. if I tell you right away, it wont be too touching, will it?

HK: *nods nods*

CMS: If I have to give you a clue.. when you were still at school, did you study well?

HK: No, I didnt..

CMS: ah is that so?

HK: *nods*

CMS: *worried*

HK: But why did you ask that out of nowhere?

CMS: umm.. its a bit related.. (to LSH) what about you?

LSH: no.. I didnt..

CMS: ehhh I feel like we’re going to be done in 10 minutes then..

everyone: ??????
CMS: we’re screwed then..

(laughs)

CMS: I want our Hongstar to show up as a sexy-brained man.. 

HK: Uhh.. is it a quiz program?

CMS: uhum uhumm.. 

HK: is that right? is it that KBS 1vs100 quiz? 

…..

CMS: I have negotiated for a lot of other programs, like “Challenge! Earth Exporer (도전지구탐험대)” (t/n: the title of the program speaks for itself LOL) programs like that?

(everyone was like what?? LOL)

CMS: Also.. programs like Happy Together, I dont think our Hongstar is the kind of person who goes to programs like that.. 

HK: I have guested there for a few times though..

(cap for CMS: shock)

CMS: then, its okay if for my happiness only.. dont be sad yet.. Also, the filming day is on August 9.

(cap for HK: surprised)

HK: August 9? Its our concert day though?

LSH: Its FTISLAND’s concert day..

CMS: UH? okay.. *so cool* its okay, the recording is going to last for only 10 minutes anyway.. 

LSH: FTISLAND is going to have their concert on August 8-9.

CMS: oh… Hongki-ah.. you can just believe me.. Sparta! (in english) dont worry be happy! *gave thumb up to LSH*

(cap for LSH: what exactly is he saying…) LOL

LSH (upset): no, but you should tell us first if youre going to book him any schedule..

CMS (upset too): In this world, there isnt any job that you cant do.. (and the he moved forward to LSH and strongly insisted that its his program, that he didnt do anything wrong with booking HK any schedule. That he has worked really hard to get the schedule. That he lost 3 kgs because of it. That LSH didnt work hard being a manager that he didnt lose any weight. *poor LSH..T_T*)

LSH (panicked), cap: I’m sorry.. 

CMS: so its (the discussion) done now.. *claps*

HK (trying to calm himself down): I’ve got to go then.. 

LSH, cap: I cant live like this XD

HK (repeats himself, to LSH): I’ve got to go.. *kuddo to professional Hongki!*

CMS: For the sake of our Hongstar, lets have a practice before the actual filming.. 

(and then he asked LSH to get 100 practice questions from 100 FNC staffs in 10 minutes, poor LSH..)

(FTISLAND starts practicing PRAY \(^^)/)

HK: How is it?

CMS: *claps* its cool! So bright! Really warm, like a radiant sunshine! I like it!

HK: Hyung, that, can you sing that? 

CMS: uhm?

HK: that.. umm.. Speaking Dog (말하는개)? (t/n: Choi Minsoo’s song with his band 36.5′)

CMS (takes out his phone): well.. since everyone is asking, I’m going to let you listen to it..

(CMS sings)

(FTI compliments his song)

CMS: Ah.. the music that I’m comfortable with.. (at Minari) can you lend me your stick?

MH: *hands out his two drum sticks*

CMS: no, I just need one, I’m not going to play drum.. *scratches his back with the stick*

(poor Minari.. ><)

(a preview of the next episode with CMS being all angry and HK trying to calm him down)

cr: Lu

Note from the translator/blogger: I’m seeing a different side of Hongki in this episode, not the playful and carefree side of Hongki, but the professional and mature Hongki. 

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just a few minutes where Hongki posted on his twitter the Official PV of Puppy here's the positive response currently No.1 in China Region.

lHLNf7D.png

Hongki's responded the tweet: Good

nkLhhD4.png

[FULL PV] FTISLAND - PUPPY

cr. ftislandofficialjp

How excited to look forward for both new upcoming Projects. Hongki's lookbook & Mina by SHIMKYUTAI:)

N7awlXY.png

*the funny thing about their main feature pictorial update.......wall visual appeal:D plus the color (please refer to the big cap photo)*

KaiRPBw.jpg

*i bit there's only 1 photographer available at the moment:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:*

cr Feoh Peformaing Art

FTISLAND's greeting to Thai fans "2015 FTISLAND LIVE [We Will] IN BANGKOK" (Official)

Official greeting to Thai fans from FTISLAND
"2015 FTISLAND LIVE [We Will] IN BANGKOK"
Saturday 12nd September 2015 at Thunder Dome Muangthong Thani
Show Time: 6.00 pm.
Tickets: AVAILABLE NOW on www.feoh.co.th 
More information: www.feoh.co.th , www.facebook.com/FeohThai , twitter@FeohThai 

This is a funny info from  [150818] Minhwan’s Real Minarid V broadcast. The show basically giving us tips on how to take selcas the best. 

But let me only post & summarize the best one::D

Accdg from Minari  that he likes black the best. That PINK is a difficult color for him & that is the color that Hongki looks good with 'Hongki hyung panty's color" :w00t::w00t::w00t:

Omooo omooo, don't tell me you mean this? Pink Pink Pink:D

foQ8zbh.png

NvazaWq.png

QmfoyHx.png

*Hugs to U my Puppy Minari for giving  us info that your Hongki hyung still wearing a precious PINK....:lol::w00t::D

Archived