[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I am hoping someone can give us a better translation of this press confrence but here is the bing tranlslation

Dissed confident director to Makita sport's first starring drama series "threw site"

First starring drama served as a Makita Sport and heroine of the first episode that made the stage greeting of "PANIC IN" Mina Fujii

and a copy from yahoo of Japan it looks like Mina has a key part.

マキタスポーツ 初主演連ドラに自信も監督にダメ出し「現場投げ出した」

スポニチアネックス 8月10日(月)19時44分配信

お笑い芸人で俳優、ミュージシャンのマキタスポーツ(45)が10日、連続ドラマ初主演となるBSスカパー!「PANIC IN」のDVDボックス発売を記念した都内での特別上映会で舞台あいさつを行った。

危機的な状況に巻き込まれながら、毎回登場するマドンナのために奮闘する中年男を演じたマキタ。「コメディーなので見えないかもしれないが、命懸けでやりました」と強調した。

毎回、過去の映画へのオマージュが取り入れられており、第1話は時速80キロ以下になると爆発するバスというキアヌ・リーブス(50)主演の大ヒット作「スピード」をイメージ。「僕がやることによって、監督のリスペクトがこんなにもねじ曲がってしまうのかと思うかもしれない。でも、そのチグハグさや違和感が面白さにつながっていればと思う」と話した。

だが、第1話の演出のほかメイン監督を務めた鈴木太一監督(39)に対しては、「この人に最も困らされた。途中で現場を投げ出す時がある」とダメ出し。第2話などを手掛けた木村好克監督(41)が、「現場を訪れた時に長いカットの説明をしていて、途中で“ここから分からないから(カメラを)回そう”と言った時は衝撃を受けた」と暴露。するとマキタも、「投げ出すどころじゃなくて、ある時は“もう、面倒くせえ”って言った。現場が凍り付きましたよ」と容赦なかった。

舞台あいさつには他に第1話のマドンナを務めた藤井美菜(27)、SABU監督(50)、永野宗典監督(37)が出席した。

最終更新:8月10日(月)19時45分

It's nice to see their happy faces:)awwwww!!!!! ( after those insomia hiatus:w00t:)

'You know when you're in love when you can't fall asleep because reality is finally better than your dreams'- Dr.Seuss

Btw, glad to know that she's not influenced:w00t: by Hongchan's 'hobby' hairstyle changing color but only his nailart:D

...but wait you can still find some purple, green, red color, brown, black, white  somewhere over there:w00t::w00t::w00t:

HFO0xgx.jpg

*silly me*:P

FNC-FTISLAND Picnic V App Live caps

11828717_939842252728988_846903703045565

11822596_939842246062322_750583407006875

11059532_939842329395647_522128578686066

11228517_939845299395350_553272020567388

11825851_939845289395351_238760587829861

11863390_939845296062017_570675289447778

JHD: Hongki-yah CEO is here

*Hongki: so what!!! i don't care if hes here.....:blink:*

11822275_939849912728222_341793171891206

*Hongki: i just want to live...of course i need to eat:w00t:*

11831673_939850029394877_797077264575690

Yonghwa promised if they hit 5million hearts, Hongki will dance to AOA's song:D

so..as expected!!!!!:w00t: here we go.....:D

11825957_939845442728669_590295002409494

:w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t::w00t:

11049581_939847086061838_655168529704307

:D:D:D:D

11831669_939847099395170_174868238494207

:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

11822731_939847869395093_157751725068197

cr: FTISLAND-5 Treasure Island

[VID] [150811] V App - FNC Picnic at Night - FT ISLAND (or more like Seunghyun and Hongki) - Severely LIVE

cr: skull12 

Hongki's adorable fans:

tumblr_nsxlkqUdXs1r20pnwo1_540.gif

tumblr_nsxlkqUdXs1r20pnwo3_540.gif

tumblr_nsxlkqUdXs1r20pnwo4_540.gif

tumblr_nsxlkqUdXs1r20pnwo2_540.gif

* Jonghyun-ssi you're so cute & sweet for my puppy ( JH was with Noona on Day 1 concert)

NFy1GYc.png

eg2WBal.png

oZ6OqUc.png

CR: minori_love

11374201_1456742191318631_611813982_n.jp

I don't think FNC will pursue to debut a Male Dance Group if they include  this guy:w00t::w00t::w00t:...mianhe Hongki-yah!!!

ftlsland:

“If we reach 5 million hearts, Hongki has to dance to AOA

Hongki:  do i really need to do this?:sweatingbullets:

tumblr_nsxhu1zEez1r20pnwo1_400.gif

Info: AOA’s Chanmi ended up teaching Hongki how to dance to Heartbeat (and its even funnier to recall that Chanmi is a big fangirl of Hongki and that she auditioned to FNC because of Hongki:D

Hongki: otoki otoki otoki!!!:phew:

tumblr_nsxhu1zEez1r20pnwo2_400.giftumblr_nsxhu1zEez1r20pnwo3_400.gif

:D:lol::P

tumblr_nsxhu1zEez1r20pnwo4_400.giftumblr_nsxhu1zEez1r20pnwo5_r1_400.gif

JHD: gwaenchana Hongki-yah:P

Hongki; mianhe ajumma noona!!!!:lol:

tumblr_nsxhu1zEez1r20pnwo6_400.gif

cr: ftisland

Hongki's AOA dance is a big hit  not sure if it's the dance or the look of this cute green guy that is the hit.

credit tweet by ♀₪ⒽⒾⓃⒼ♀ ‏@AnubisMoon  3h3 hours ago

มากกว่าห้าล้านไลค์ อิแจ๊ซคนเดวปาไปสี่ล้านเก้าป้ะ =____= .

Embedded image permalink

10 retweets2 favorites

INFO: A Look At Myself Reality Show on August 14

cr: lakkimi

tumblr_nsz44r4jwa1qehn45o1_540.jpg

[PIC/TRANS] [150812] KBS A Look at Myself Instagram Update - FTISLAND

[TRANS]  #ftisland’s #fun #concert #practice, but #Hongstar’s future thats filled with dark storm clouds has just begun… that is destiny? August 14 #see you at Friday. 9.30 at night. #kbs2 #A Look at Myself #broadcast #Choi Minsu #Lee Hongki #Choi Jonghoon #at the corner #sorry for cutting you out of the picture

cr: misa_sbt

11856612_1873879336171232_2042088014_n.j

News Article: http://m.star.naver.com/ftisland/news/end?id=5773239

[TRANS] Sports World - “The moment to meet FTISLAND in their true form”

tumblr_inline_nswt2vo4Po1qe5msi_540.jpg

“Explosive” seems to be the only word that is applicable to them. The concert venue seems to be penetrated by shouting and the rich full band sound that together create a strong synergy, demonstrating properly FTISLAND’s worthiness as a rock band. 

The band FTISLAND on last August 8-9 held their ‘2015 FTISLAND LIVE ‘We Will’ in SEOUL’. This solo concert is the first one (t/n: in Korea) after their last concert in 2013, the FTISLAND members too, filled with gratitude feeling, brought as much energy as they could to create a stage that is filled with energy.

tumblr_inline_nswt34adjv1qe5msi_540.jpg

The first stage was Love Love Love. The main vocal Lee Hongki’s explosive voice stands out in the song, from the first stage, he sang with all his might that his blood vessel in his neck was clearly seen. The second song was Memory that was first opened by Jonghoon’s guitar performance. Even though they would usually laugh at least once in the middle of their performances, FTISLAND with a serious expression focused on performing the songs. Followed then by Black Chocolate, elevated the audience’s enthusiasm to sing in crowd loudly.

Shortly after that, they showed Minhwan’s drum solo. Watching the performance feels like watching a scene from the movie Whiplash (t/n: a movie about an aspiring highly talented drummer), Minhwan played the drum with his entire body. Basic drum skill is a given, yet every sweat that he shed had largely demonstrated his competence as a drummer. Once again, after that, FTISLAND made their comeback on the stage. Towards the audience, Lee Hongki said, “Shall we start again?”, following suit with Time To and Be Free stages performed consecutively showing off utmost rock spirit. Lee Hongki’s fresh high spirit seemed to penetrate through the roof of the concert hall, even with green sweat pouring due to his hair dye, he was still only focused on singing. (OMG LOL)

Throughout the strong opening consisted of five songs, FTISLAND showed no sign of exhaustion, still sternly holding their microphones in front of their fans. Lee Hongki said, “Today’s mood is good. Lately, Korean fans play so well. I hope everyone can go home after the concert while feeling proud. As much as this is our concert after 2 years, we are going to play hard too.”

The next on the setlist is Severely. FTISLAND’s fans seem to know exactly what do the members want. Crowd-singing, clapping, jumping, and such, the fans’ responses were guided expertly so that they can enjoy music properly, which was then followed by Hey Girl and Stay stages. Especially with Jaejin starting the song, which was followed by Hongki, showcasing strong vocals entertaining to the ears, presenting a strong stage that resonates to your body that does not fall short of that of any other rock festivals’. 

After wrapping up the previous performance, shortly after that, the members reappeared preparing themselves on the center stage. Lee Hongki said, “We prepared this center stage to bring out the feeling of a live club. Since we have promised to do a small theater concert, an unplugged one, this time we prepared a similar stage. Looking at FTISLAND’s songs, not only rock songs that we have but also dark ballads as well. With the songs that we made, we want to show the colorful colors of FTISLAND.”

After finishing their ment, Jonghoon started playing his piano, leading to the Last Love Song stage. The sweet melody was deeply felt with Jonghoon’s piano followed by Lee Hongki’s sad vocal, indeed bringing up a live club atmosphere. Especially when Morning Coffee was sung, the members and the fans kept their eye contact closely and breathed together. Its that moment that makes it clear, why such a center stage in the middle of the concert hall was created in the first place.

To bring out the feeling of a live club more, FTISLAND took out a bottle of champagne. “In order to get the feeling of the stage more, we prepared drink, “ FTISLAND said while pouring themselves a glass of champagne while preparing for the next stage. To properly get the feeling and the atmosphere more, they have also prepared another weapon, which is a mirror ball. Followed by BPM69 and Do You Know Why stages, the mirrorball that was prepared in advance created a mysterious atmosphere. The kind of sensitivity that can only be attributed to FTISLAND offered the music that can be enjoyed with relaxed ears instead of just eyes. 

While returning to the main stage, they said, “we want to do more (of the live acoustic stages), but as this is a summer concert, shouldnt we also just enjoy playing to our hearts content? We have prepared songs that everyone likes. Lets enjoy them in different ways” which was then followed by I Hope. Without any word, the fans rose from their seats at once to enjoy the performance. FTISLAND also skillfully led the audience to sing together, everyone just enjoyed such a free performance. Followed by Falling Star, Shinin’ On and Freedom, (the members) performed while keep on running and running again

Afterwards, after FTISLAND took 20 seconds to catch their breath, they grabbed their microphones again. Lee Hongki said, “The fans are now more active. Even though it gives us more burden, its really a pleasant burden.” And he emphasized more, “Lately, we are enjoying doing music. While putting out I Will, we experienced a lot of changes. Especially, we also have more male fans now,” he said, drawing attention from everyone. “We’re also treated well in the company. It seems like its because we treat each other (FTI and FNC) well,” he said with a trembling voice, “from now on too, it seems like we will have more chances to see fans more often as well”. After that, FTISLAND continued their stage once again. After To The Light, Pray, and Light were sung, they continued with the encore stage, consisted of Puppy, Flower Rock and First Kiss, presenting the final stage of the night. 

FTISLAND is alive and well. Also, they shine so bright on stage. Lee Hongki’s explosive vocal quality that was able to penetrate every corner of the concert hall, the pride of the band who has been around for 9 years. Also added to the stylish main stage is the live club concept stage on an adorned center stage, showcasing FTISLAND’s colorful musical colors. Every drop of sweats that they shed reveals their desire to share their pure passion towards music together with the fans, that we will be looking forward to in the next 10 or 20 years. Moreover, FTISLAND who skillfully lead their fans to give them back proper responses throughout the concert, such a stage manner stands out the most.  

The word “the best” is not merely empty words when it comes to FTISLAND’s solo concert. The LIVE excitement, and also the rich sound delivered by the full band that will not disappear from your ears even after you left the concert hall. 

cr trans: Lu/lakkimi

http://m.star.naver.com/ftisland/news/end?id=5773239

Let me add some:

Nice to remember this words from Hongki::lol:

1. Somehow I'm feeling good.........I sleep well yesterday  (FTHX Anniversary 2013)

2. Today's mood is good- (We Will Concert Live in Seoul 2015

ohhhh well....love is good too:D:Doopppss:vicx:

Archived