[Official] Lee Hongki and Fujii Mina (Global We Got Married Couple) Thread Part 2

lindas55

• Replies 6.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mina's interview on Japan Website (par:wub:pcoming stage play.

thank you for sharing this with us.  Even though it was writtened in Japanese, I translated it and the eng trans was fairly easy to follow and understand. She talked about having difficulty initially in adapting in Korea but have grown and have become more flexible in the last three years since then. She is very popular in Korea and worked on several variety shows there. She said that she is really getting to enjoy doing them . 

Mina, you are not only a beautiful kind soul, but you're an astute young woman who values self reflection and sees the world through the eyes of  compassion. I wish you the best of luck and success in your up coming play. But most of all I wish all the happiness and love that you truly deserve. Mina. fighting. :wub:

[NEWS] update

[150617]

Hongki is under consideration in being cast for KBS Program “Lets Go Dream Team’ special edition co-produced with broadcasters from China and Thailand. The edition is consisted of 10 episodes, and is scheduled to start broadcast on August 22 

cr:lakkimi

Lee Hong Gi (이홍기) [F.T. Island] - 중독된 사랑 (이랬다가 저랬다가 박쥐인간) (Bonus Track) [Digital Single

Archived