[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@libra22...thanks for the caps. Seems CH didn't want JW's mom accept her coz she's his saviour. That's why JW didn't tell his mom about CH saving him years ago? But I don't understand why SA also didn't tell JW's mom about the truth.

The moment both of them trapped in the entrance door. It's cute, isn't it? But the wedding ring...it's the smallest and most simple I ever seen in k-dramas :lol:

Actually SA and lawyer Bong can be a great and cute couple...hope they will be together :rolleyes:

Oooh. the final episode...it's a cliffhanger. Hope JYS doesn't kidnap CH coz of HMR.

JYS is so scary...he can do that to his own flesh. :crazy:

@libra22...thanks for the caps. Seems CH didn't want JW's mom accept her coz she's his saviour. That's why JW didn't tell his mom about CH saving him years ago? But I don't understand why SA also didn't tell JW's mom about the truth.

The moment both of them trapped in the entrance door. It's cute, isn't it? But the wedding ring...it's the smallest and most simple I ever seen in k-dramas :lol:

Actually SA and lawyer Bong can be a great and cute couple...hope they will be together :rolleyes:

Oooh. the final episode...it's a cliffhanger. Hope JYS doesn't kidnap CH coz of HMR.

JYS is so scary...he can do that to his own flesh. :crazy:

@ke2  I think SA didn't tell JW's mom the truth is because earlier, JW told SA that CH doesn't want his mom to accept her coz she was his saviour. So SA respects CH's decision.

Yes, the scene at the entrance door is so cute. That wedding ring is also the simplest ring that I've even seen in k dramas.. .....hahaha.  Think JW understand that CH doesn't want to spend too much money on their wedding.  That's why he bought a simple ring for her. The scene where CH drew up a premarital agreement and initially JW was so angry, later on he agreed to sign. I wonder what was written in the agreement.

2015061323121611114-540x910.jpg

My streaming today was super lagging haiz. 

So they were quarreling over the pre nup? Haha I was wondering what set them off just now. 

Mi like the simple rings as it seems apt since these two have always been a mature and straightforward couple, no need for flashy stuff. BUT did he skip the proposal ring? Shouldn't the order be propose, say vows then rings? 

If CH doesn't use her trump card of saving JW then how would mum accepts her?? One more episode left, not as  if she will have time to show her sincerity by going mum's shop to help out a few more times. 

I have been looking for another drama to watch once Divorce is over, but none caught my fancy so far. Tried Warm and Cosy and although I like the leads, the plot itself and the love line are too draggy for my liking. Any recommendations Chingus?

@libra22, me too. I wonder what's in the pre-nup. Coz JW seemed angry about it but after took a look for the second page...he seemed just got what her good intention is. So his mom hasn't agreed with their wedding but seems JW didn't tell it to CH, right? That's why they proceeded with the wedding preparation. But JW of course be certain his mom will accept her.

@Ohsh, I also wonder how CH can soften his mom's heart without telling her about she's his saviour in one episode coz the final episode will be more about HMR's story.

At the ending of yesterday episode...is it possible that JYS kidnap CH? Coz when she's walking and taking HMR's call, there's a car following her.

Guest adikkeluangman

[Teaser] 에피톤 프로젝트(Epitone Project) - 낯선, 새벽(이혼변호사는 연애중 OST)

EP sang a song for drama Divorce Lawyer in Love OST. Music Available on iTunes : https://goo.gl/FQcPmE

I have been looking for another drama to watch once Divorce is over, but none caught my fancy so far. Tried Warm and Cosy and although I like the leads, the plot itself and the love line are too draggy for my liking. Any recommendations Chingus?

come to Mask have a look

​I'm also watching Masked prosecutor, you're welcome to join me at the MP's thread :)

http://forums.soompi.com/en/topic/346246-current-drama-2015-masked-prosecutor-복면검사/?page=96

Archived