[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Divorce Lawyer In Love - Fanmade 'still' video

Hi everyone! Glad this thread moving fast. I made a very simple video compiles of some of scenes of our fave couple jungwoo & chuckhee with epitone project ost part 3 as background. Just for fun^^

I watched ep11 last night selectively. The hugging scene really make me warm. So loving & their height differences... So awww! I'm glad they showed the real height of chuck hee. Nt using any platform to make it higher:p 

Suddenly i feel pity with SooAh, alot sacrification she makes, but jungwoo fell for chuckhee. Hope her role can find another happiness, probably Lawyer Bong. They look good together.

Since the eng sub is taking Soo long for this show, I did a simple recap based on the C sub in case some of you are dying to find out what happen. Sorry I dunno how to do screen caps so just the description. I am only half way through though so here is the recap for the first half of the show.

-----/////

The show starts with the scene where the mum caught SJW with GCH. JW told his mum that CH is his gf and took their leave to take CH home. 

They stopped at a park where CH tried to clean JW up. He tried to lighten the mood by saying that they should have finished the soup before his mum came. She was regretful and blamed herself for mistreating him in the past. JW told her "since when are you the type who will back down from a challenge? Aren't you like a bull fighter who will face your fears?" He told her not to worry and sent her home.

When JW returned home, he explained to his mum that he met CH at the office and she is a good person who helped him become a true lawyer. His mum finally told him that SA was the person who paid his tuition fees. Everyone couldn't sleep that night.

They met with a divorce case. A woman have two husbands - one she married in North Korea (not sure) but whom she thought had died when they were escaping. The other she met when in South Korea who helped her survive in her new life. She couldn't decide who to divorce

http://youtu.be/sXVS4_kluj4Divorce Lawyer In Love - Fanmade 'still' video

Hi everyone! Glad this thread moving fast. I made a very simple video compiles of some of scenes of our fave couple jungwoo & chuckhee with epitone project ost part 3 as background. Just for fun^^

I watched ep11 last night selectively. The hugging scene really make me warm. So loving & their height differences... So awww! I'm glad they showed the real height of chuck hee. Nt using any platform to make it higher:p 

Love your video, @mecattsumori, I tweeted your video to CYJ, hope she'll share  it with YWJ.....hahaha

Archived