[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

Do you guys think if Choek Hee will back out from the relationship now that she knows his Mom hates her?

@Ohsh agree with you they want to make her look younger, but I still find her  older than JungWoo and that's her character. She's supposed to be older than him.

Is it alright if I also want a happy ending for SooAh too?

So anyone knows what's in the preview. Please give hints.:-)

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hey Tran, I don't think it is in CH's character to give up so easily or just because she is worried about offending others. But that's just my guess, anything can happen in dramaland. It will be interesting to see how her dad reacts to JW after thinking that Lawyer Bong is the bf.

Just how old are the characters?I calculated for SooAh she liked JW for 26years from 7yo so she should be 33yo? Is JW older? I read somewhere 36yo but not sure if accurate. Then CH must be close to 40yo :crazy:

Thank you so much libra for all the updates. so happy to have friends here, enjoying this drama as much as I do! btw anyone know the song background playing when they hugged in the camp? Sadly seems like they didn't release the song :(

PS. the latest hug scene make me fly away! it's just so sweet! goshhhhh :) Yeon woo jin really amazing actor. Also same goes with chuck hee, cho yeo jeong, if i remember correctly :P

I think that the husband of the mystery woman Choi Ae Ran is model Jo Yoo Sang (JYS), the one who has an affair with actress Han Mi Ri. Her reason for divorce is that her husband has a long time mistress. She is aware of her husband's affair and that is why she said she is the person who can help CH pay back the debt she owe. She also said that the meeting between CH and her husband will be an interesting meeting. Her husband name is Jo Min Gook and he has the same surname as JYS. JYS is probably his stage name. Well, the husband will be revealed in tonight's ep!

Archived