[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

I really like episode 9 and omoooo that aegyo from Cheok Hee and their height gap make my heart fluttering XD

I don't believe Cheok Hee's height is 163.

With Jung Woo height is 186 cm, they make a huge gap from their height and it's so cute XD

sorry guys i have a weird fetish over the height gap XD

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really like episode 9 and omoooo that aegyo from Cheok Hee and their height gap make my heart fluttering XD

I don't believe Cheok Hee's height is 163.

With Jung Woo height is 186 cm, they make a huge gap from their height and it's so cute XD

sorry guys i have a weird fetish over the height gap XD

​Ep 9 is one of my favourite eps too! 

So many funny scenes & sweet OTP moments!

​Ep 9 is one of my favourite eps too! 

So many funny scenes & sweet OTP moments!

​The hug scene in the road XD 

Please pinch me and hit my head. Jung Woo is too good to be true XD

The way he kissed her forehead, MELTING XD

Seems like JungWoo really believe that the lady on the train is dead.

So it was his b'day again. I thought this time Cheok Hee gonna get the seaweed soup. But saved by JungWoo. He seems so perfect. Choek Hee is very lucky lady.

How will they  overcome JungWoo 's Mom's objection?  SooAh  is the chosen one. Will she change her mind once she knows the truth about the train accident.

Choek Hee's sister, what happens to her story? They left her out? 

​I think the only way JW's mom accept CH when she realizes she's the one who save him.

I agree with you....JW's a perfect boyfriend. He really loves CH.

@libra22, thank you for the pics. That camping scene...I couldn't stop laughing especially when the ahjumma from the office brought the paste and soju while JW and CH tried hard to hide it :lol:

They didn't only have time together but even JW hugged CH :wub:

The story's getting interesting...hope they can still keep the pace until the end.

Just want to share what I love about this drama after watching episode 9 & 10 with Chinese subs.

1) I love how unlike the usual K dramas, in this one, it is the guy who is "perfect" while the girl is trying to be a better person for him. SJW is like GCH's moral compass, and while I love Lawyer Bong, I think SJW is a much better bf for her.

2) I love the way the couple protray the giddiness of first love - the shyness, the excitment and tentative touches. It was so natural and believable, and makes me smile.  Great chemistry!

3) I swooned at the way he shielded her from his Mum.  Also loved the way she re enacted the scene when she went to his house to ask him out in episode 5. She replicated it down to the words and the expressions.  It is priceless!

4) When SJW told SooAh what he loved about GCH, that he admires her strength and it is the reason why I love GCH's character in this drama. She was able to pick herself up after 3 major setbacks which would have defeated any normal person. Even SJW was badly affected by the train incident but she was able to go on with her life normally, even taking the train without much fear.

Thank you @libra22 for all pictures and gifs :)seeing them once again I enjoyed the beautiful moments of the last two episodes. I think that I have never so much smiled, the two of them are amazing...

@Ohsh I looove every word you said! I like how the writer develops  their relationship. Their every moment together is not only filled with sweetness, but it is clear dedication, honesty and concern for one another.

Another thing I love in this drama and it is lighting. Really...... scene in the courtroom or a hug on the street, it's soo nice, you can feel the love in the air!

@ruzikie Same height difference is with my hubby and me .. :Dwhich is great, but with age he got a pain in the neck:lol:

I do not know about you guys, but that  pregnant smile, is more and more dangerous ... Poor Chucky will end up with the football team of children:lol::lol:

Annyeong everyone :) wow I found myself another favourite drama!! Love this drama from Ep1 to 10. I started to watch the drama this week and unable to stop watching until I finished Ep10 today.

Really enjoy Jo Yeo Jung's character as Cheokhee in the drama. She's fierce, bold, funny and adorable. She is much slimmer than before but looking gorgeous.  As for Yun Woo Jin, beginning to like this actor more and more. I first saw him in Arang and The Magistrate. Since then, his acting has been improving till he became lead starting from Marriage not Dating.

One thing that I find it interesting is that Shim Hyung Tak as Bong Min Kyu, he was Jo Yeo Jung's on-screen husband in The Road Home, a daily drama in 2009 which I first saw both of them acting. Wow it has been 6 years and they are together in a drama but not as main couple.

Sorry first post already quite long :) just happy to be here to spazz with everyone.

Nope last I checked the eng sub is not out yet :( The subbing is getting slower and slower. Last week it was out by Tues and now it is still raw haiz. If only the viewership will go up so maybe they will put more resources to sub it. The Producer eng sub was out within 12hrs! One of the fastest I have seen so far. Too bad i didn't quite like it so only managed to finish episode 1 :tears:

Hey Adi, thanks for the pictures! Shows what good hair styling and nice clothes can do to transform a person :phew: Although I still think SJW badly needs a haircut heheh.

Archived