[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ep 9 word preview  is out!

cr 寀珩 from baidu

제9부 ♡ 한 명만 사랑하는 자, 유죄?

불륜녀만 30명, 한국판 카사노바 남편을 둔 의뢰인이 찾아왔다! 간통죄가 없어진 이후 집에서 불륜녀와 대놓고 데이트를 즐기는 등 안하무인으로 아내를 대하는 남자, 정우는 척희까지 건드리려 하는 남자의 모습에 화를 참을 수 없다. 한편 척희를 찾은 의문의 여인, 이혼을 시켜주면 한미리에 대한 정보를 주겠다고 제안한 그녀의 어깨엔 돈발라스 가방이 걸려있는데...

Here's the chinese translation (cr 

第9集♡只有一名热爱者、有罪?

勾引万~ 30名、韩国版卡萨诺瓦的丈夫寻找委托人来了!通奸罪消失之后,青瓦台开始勾引家中约会,居然等对妻子的男人”、“正宇甚至拓熙的男人的形象生气,无法忍受。另一方面,喜艘诡异的女人、离婚,并对事先就提议提供了信息,她的肩膀日元资金巴拉斯包挂满了…

Based on the chinese transalation, JW is angry with CH's man's image....lol

Probably because of this outfit.

I wanna see the look on JW's face if she wears a pretty dress!

mwz3mw.jpg

Hello to you dear chingu @libra22 I swear, because these scenes as simply tying a tie, I love Korean dramas. Remind me how simple things can be romantic and sexy .. now I I'm trying to convince my husband to start wearing them :)

Ep 9 word preview  

Based on the chinese transalation, JW is angry with CH's tomboy image....lol

Probably because of this outfit.

I wanna see the look on JW's face if she wears a pretty dress!

​Thank you for preview, and what......???? Oy JW whom do you think you dealing it? Our Chucky it is not an ordinary plastic doll, she is a doll with dangerous side :sweatingbullets: :) And I am pretty sure that dear boy if you see her like this..jo.jpg

......immediately make her put on the suit for which you sulking :w00t:

I rewatched the earlier episodes, and some of their interactions have added meaning now that I am watching on hindsight. Quite interesting!

Just a random thought, SJW's dad (divorced) was apparently a successful lawyer too, wonder if there is a future storyline where he will meet him again due to a case. 

Guest ororomunroe

Top Ten K-Drama Moments Of The Week – May Week 2

2. “Divorce Lawyer In Love”: Yes! Yes! Yes!

After misunderstandings caused by second leads and fake relationships,Cheok Hee and Jung Woo finally have an honest conversation.

Jung Woo uses his location to his full advantage when he finds himself alone with his former boss in a courtroom. He makes her swear to tell the truth then asks if it’s possible for her to fall for someone she once hated. Her answer is “yes.” He then asks if she currently likes anyone and gets another “yes.” Is he that person? “Yes. Yes. Yes!”

Hell yeah! After a brief bout with second lead syndrome, we are totally on board this ship and glad to see them sailing. Why? Because right after she confesses that she likes him, he kisses her! And soon after they break apart, she pulls him in for another passionate kiss! Yes! Yes! Yes! We are totally digging the kisses and the sweet romance that’s slowly emerged.

Cr: Soompi

Looooooooooooooooooove this drama .. currently I am only watching 2 drama as all other drama just too bluergh for my taste ..  

This drama does not just about romance .. it has substance ..  I love all the 'divorce' cases .. I love how every case is settle within one episode ..  I can't wait for saturday.. I hope many more come to realize of this gem ..

Yeon Woo Jin and Cheo Yeong Jeong are priceless ... I love the chemistry (BTW - Yeon Woo Jin always have explosive chemistry with all his lead) . Though he is not very good looking like some actor ... he covered it up with his perfect acting skill.. He is funny and at the same time adorable ... I love when he act jealous .. wahaha.. can't wait to them after the kiss ... they must be very funny ..

Agree with Bambiina that YWJ is not typical handsome but when he smiles, he is transformed. I can see why they call it a pregnant smile! He was so charming in the dog show scene that I had it on repeat!

I'm so glad to have my curiosity rolled on this drama when I was looking for something to watch since I haven't been watching any kdrama since January. I got hooked to the point of downloading it and went marathon watching from Ep. 1-6. While waiting for the eng sub of Ep. 7 & 8, I went marathon watching of Hyundae Lovers because of JYJ's loveable character here (DLIL). Now I'm restraining myself from watching Ep. 7 & 8 because I wouldn't want to get caught by cliff-hanging episodes. I plan to download them at least 4 episodes more before continuing on watching it.

​i am as guilty as you! when i was into ep 1 and 2 of divorce lawyer, i went and watched Haundae lovers ^^

Archived