[Drama 2015] Divorce Lawyer in Love 이혼변호사는 연애 중

larus

Ok, I just skipped through Episode 6 and I can officially tell you that if during the first week my main worry was about them hating each other forever, now I'm almost worried they're falling too hard, too fast (he's a goner, really). I loved this Episode, there was chatting, hands holding, face grabbing and an "epic love" stare down and maybe he almost confessed (in an indirect way and getting cut in the middle), anyway I'm now READY TO SHIP them, but what we are going to watch during the next 14 Episodes? 

I know I've always something to complain about, but now I'm fully invested so drama you have to stay good~ B|

*runs to watch Episode 6 again*

​@lovcom00,  You don't have to worry because his mom hates her and has pick the other girl out for him and remember the other girl paid for him to go to law school which he only looks at her like family so just sit back and hold your seat because mom isn't going to be easy to win over 

• Replies 826
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Am I the only one who likes KCH ? To me, she is not a monster at all. I admire her survival instinct. She is very passionate on what she does and must have been good at her job and won a lot of cases else JW wouldn't have respected for her capabilities although not her personality. Outwardly she is putting on a brave front trying to maintain her pride but inwardly she can be hurt as just like anyone else. She goes all the way out for what she believes. When she realised she was wrong, she did apologize (to JW) although in a round about way. 

The drama started off on a serious note but I was surprise that at episode 5, they made it so comical. It was a nice change. When she realised she had misunderstood JW for liking her, I think she was so embarrassed that she doesn't know where to hide her face. Lucky for her that Lawyer Bong stepped in to help her. 

At the moment I am more curious about Lawyer Bong's intention towards KCH. I thought he likes her but what about the engagement his father set up for him ? So, did he actually likes her or just helping her as a friend ?  

​@rikimaiu,  This what I'm trying to understand.. If he liked her why wait until all this time to try and come on to her it just don't make sense so maybe by next week we could get a better understanding of lawyer Bong intention..  

​I think lawyer Bong is interested in her but not enough to be called as love in a romantic way, especially since he's a laid-back person. But as they spend time more I think lawyer Bong's feelings also develops without him realizing until there's that CH-JW misunderstanding and kiss. 

So far the relationships/feelings seem forced awkward, the writing now has to be on how to keep the main couple not become a couple till the last 2 episodes.

1. Chucky seems not to care about romance at all, she is focused on career

2. Jeong Woo suddenly develops feelings for her after hearing her backstory

3. Soo Ah the cliched designed to fail in romance right from the beginning and maybe even turn into the emotional blackmail girl.

4. Min Gyu, the only character who is doing the things as he feels

The most interesting thing of this drama was the manipulative actress who wrecked the life of many people.

wow after seeing episode 6 without sub.. i can still feel the brewing romance. I may not agree on some post telling that they aint got any chemistry nor the romance seems coercive from OTP but that made me consider those thoughts. I personally think that this series is not squishy thingy like any rom-com. It was made clear by cheok hee that  "no poor girl" can be so typically shy and kind ( a convo with yoo mi). She pointed out that striving girl must be aggressive and ambitious (i think that was in ep 2) to deal with life's challenges. Behind her snow-queen attitude we'll get to see her kinder side (she was filial daughter after all) hence taming of the shrew. plus, i have this gut feeling that she's holding on to "chucky" for all we know it might be student so jung woo in her dire memory (i truly believe she's the candy girl in the train based on her fingers and legs hihi) :D 

Guest jetski

Jo Yeo Jung - loved her since Haeundae Lovers  :wub:

Shim Hyung Tak - also funny in Let's Eat  B| 

Wang Ji Won - extreme cutie (just finished Fated to Love You)  :D

Yeon Woo Jin - amazing actor.

Thank you for a wonderful series. 

BTS

Great photo, thanks! Did you take it? If not, would you mind adding the credit, both for others to follow the link and because photographers' work being used uncredited is a big problem online. 

After six episodes, this Drama is solidly mediocre. Everything's happening by rote, because it's the prescribed time for it to happen in a Drama of this length. The transformation of the leads is the most obvious example of this, of course. From vicious shrew to fragile, misunderstood flower in the space of two episodes. Yeah, right.

BUT, it's not awful, and so I'm sticking with it. I endured all of the TRULY awful SuperDaddyYeol  just to support poor LDG, and got basically nothing at all out of it in return. At least in this Drama, I'm supporting the career of an actor I like AND  getting to see plenty of her looking mighty damn fine in the process. As long as Wang Ji Won keeps providing the pretty, I'll hang in there, and enjoy the ride. 

I just finished ep 6 and the romance does move too fast in one episode. The fact that this drama has 20 episodes also puzzles me because it doesn't look like they have enough material to be having that many episodes unless they're dragging the story. I hope it ends with 16 episodes because too much dragging isn't good and I might drop this drama if that's the case. Tbh I don't really like how they seem to be moving the romance too fast in ep 6.

BTS

Great photo, thanks! Did you take it? If not, would you mind adding the credit, both for others to follow the link and because photographers' work being used uncredited is a big problem online. 

​nope those are not my photos, as you can see it has the official logo as watermarked, i didn't modify the photos nor crop and cut its logo but thank you for the reminder though, i have edited and posted the source

i am enjoying this rom com after a hiatus from mr baek. 

i do not think the romance is progressing too quickly... after all the leads are around 30ish and are mature about romance. i will say everything that has played out is timely.

i think the drama is trying to weave in the lawyer profession plot into the overall rom com. thus, we can now move on (and not second guess) since both leads are very positive about each other. woohoo!

BTS

​nope those are not my photos, as you can see it has the official logo as watermarked, i didn't modify the photos nor crop and cut its logo but thank you for the reminder though, i have edited and posted the source

Thank you for the edit! Yu'll notice my primary reason was selfish, I mentioned being able to follow the link first, before IP concerns. :)

Hi! This is my first post in Soompi ☺️Just want to say that I am enjoying this drama so far, including the chemistry between the OTP. I also like the female lead's spunkiness and her never say die attitude despite major setbacks in life. The second leads are good too, none too irritating.

@valsava Hi! Actually, I like Cheok Hee, I have high expectation of her. So far I feel just a little bit disappointed. But I guess she's under the love spell..hihi.

I thought Soo Ah and lawyer Bong is suited for each other. Those two together is like a perfect rich, handsome, talented, class couple. Why he goes for Choek Hee? I wonder what makes Cheok Hee better than Soo Ah? Unless her character says she's very beautiful and more than Soo Ah? 

The taxi scene. Doesn't it show Soo Ah has a little bit of attitude there? She doesn't like Choek Hee, we know. But that scene shows something else also.

If OTP ending together. How possibly Choek Hee can charm Jung Woo's Mom? Can't wait to see what the writer has in mind.

Archived