[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Hello chingus, It looks like everyone is all waiting to watch the last two episodes of PMY 7DQ. The cast kinda of already said their goodbyes before the wrap up party. Here is what our girl said. I know a lot people want to ship her with her costar, it's okay because it's their perogative. But you all remember her answer when she was asked the difference between her and the other young girl in the other period drama. She said I have been in love and I will demonstrate my acting through my facial expressions. Chemistry and facial acting are really big in period drama. This is just paraphrasing what she said. I am so proud of her with this new work 7DQ!

• Like 3

youngatheart, in case you wondered why i changed my profile pic into W-couple, as if i give up on changmin... no.....

i am into the Final Round of Drama contest, i am one of those in the group. in order to let people 'recognised' when i go mass PM them to vote... i better put a W- pic to 'advertise'... hahaha.

just to let you know, of coz i ship W-couple, beside Changmin.. .but Changmin is my First Ship, i will never change, the day i change, i will quit all my social sites and soompi totally. that is how serious i am about changmin.

• Like 4

11 minutes ago, ReemKanabta said:

Hahaha @maryofbethany I think you can change your DP to be whatever you want, it's your personal choice and it wouldn't mean you abandoned ship :blush:

happened to be involved in this DramaContest, and W is into the final Round , and some times i need to send PM personal to people i duno, hahah, so to have a 'W" related pic is better to identify with the W drama i am cheering for.
Yah, tonight is MY's 7DQueen last eps. everyone mood down i think. shall not say much, else it is sensitive. i wasn't prepared to go into the final round, coz our votes are lower. i guess the Mods are gracious and we got the mods' acknowledgment. so we are thru.
hmmm... Less than 2 weeks time , Wookie will be gone. :bawling:
@ReemKanabta its always a boost to hear from u.

• Like 3

today wrap up party MinYoung look back like herself, not making an effort to be a dffi MY, even with the success of 7DQ.

copied with i posted at MY thread here. just want to share my thought of my MinYoung. Changwook, aint you proud of her?
this is what i posted .

PMY looked elegant like a modern day Queen. esp when she's all white... her classy taste and reserved and little shyness immediatelly shown forth. not many can graced white attire/gown at its best, without being looking too obviously trying to show inner-self as being 'pureness / genuine / goodness' when wearing white... PMY is diff, she wore white effortlessly. without a sense of 'trying too hard" to show any inner being of being 'pure/genuine/good"... you see her wearing white and compared her to those Kpop girls wearing white, its so telling right? i don't know how to explain this... it remind you of her in her prison cell white clothing... she is one person that "make the clothes" , most people let the clothes wear them, only afew effortlessly wore the clothes, they themselves are the owner of the clothes, not the branded clothes own them. Minyoung is such.

back then, for Healer:
05757ffa28e14e3cec2e897fbbd9963e--farewe

6wgIhaL.jpg

for Remember: cr. enews24.m.tving 

47919304.jpg

then, 7 day queen:

DGYRa9eUwAA-ISW.jpg
cr. @PrettyAngelPMY

• Like 4

@maryofbethanyYes and your are right our girl is elegant, pretty, and a decent girl. She is unpretentious about who she is. I love her in white, it suits her. She is always put together whenever she attends events or represents herself. That quality is of someone who have self worth and positive self esteem. I really love her. I read the translation of her letter to her fans and I connected it the caption of JCW last IG that says, the weather is really hot and everyone should keep safe (paraphrased). Like you said in 10 days JCW should be in the army and hopefully our girl will be on a long overdue vacation. She said in her letter that she will not keep us waiting long this time and will HEAL us with a better work too. Agreed with @ReemKanabtano one feels you abandon this ship. Have fun in whichever forum you choose because life is short. I am still trying to get over the heart break of 7DQ, though it is a bittersweet ending, I learned a lot from how deep one can love. I am learning a lot even at my age because if your love is so easy that doesn't mean others whose love are not are not truly in love. 7DQ is EPIC for me and it's a drama I will watch over and over again. I salute our girl, PMY, you're awesome.

• Like 4

Hai everybody! I've been reading this forum since healer but just as a silence reader :D

I ship them so hard, eventough now because of 7QD I also ship her with YWJ.

We are almost 600 pages here. So many who ship them to be real. I wonder if there is any other shippers forum who also have this much.

• Like 2

11 hours ago, beasima said:

Hai everybody! I've been reading this forum since healer but just as a silence reader :D

I ship them so hard, eventough now because of 7QD I also ship her with YWJ.

We are almost 600 pages here. So many who ship them to be real. I wonder if there is any other shippers forum who also have this much.

@beasima dear. let 2 yrs of JCW's MS pass and allow the couple to prove themselves. also allow some remnants changmin shippers to prove ourselves too.  many are starting to ship PMY with YWJ,but i had made myself very clear with respect to the new shippers there about my stand, lets just agree to disagree. i know you are one of those who are nice there.

just like i respectfully resist from making troubles at 7DQueen, while cheering for CK and Yeok, i didnt hide that i do not ship PMY with YWJ. yet i still watch finish 7DQueen until the end, without any pretense that i did really like the show. ..

maybe i ask or say suggest the same thing from anyone who has not seen Healer. (not you, but other lurkers), hahaha, all along Changminers do know whenever there are new dramas by PMY or JCW, lurkers will be here comparing ... so we try hard not to start problems, by restricting ourselves often not to mention too sensitive things, some times we returned to delete any sensitive thing we posted here, this is how we maintain peace for more than 2 years.

to all other friends out there, try 5 eps of Healer, if not, even just try 3 eps.. oh just allow me to cut down to just try ONE ep of Healer.... and allow yourself to watch with open mind. and if you can watch finish healer. .. maybe i guess you will underestand those of us who has NOT waver yet.

i know many waver and change, its their right to do so, nobody commit any wrongs to change ship, nobody betray anyone by change ship.
let that kind of arguement pass from this thread, i have survived K2, Remember war of the Son, Suspicious Partner, and 7DayQueen,... yes, i went thru quite a little ranting that need myself to delete posts... being thru that.

WELCOME here any thing. Beasima.

btw, TvN movies, cable tv is right now this very min showing Fabricated City, this is my second time watching, i went to the cineman when it aired in SG.

• Like 2

its seems that i have yet to compile a list of Song Ji Nah's Healer quotes.
here we go..........

bring forward to you, cr. KDrama-Amino
http://aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/1176207/quote-friday-healer

ca60cc141f91f9a9b5acee0d5c6cacd7b27bc317

4b766dad952b736925787d2f9516bb9bb0142181

d381c8b09e7203b591d178bc42a90883356b48a1

Wookie, bring these to your MS.. .you need this.

Minyoung, Wookie, this passage is from Song Ji Nah new drama . about memories. i think Wookie need just that for the next 2 yrs.
"Memories.
you can often think about them throughtout your life, when life becomes difficult, and you need something to lean on,. that is what memories are supposed to be."
(SJN, the King Loves.)
Lean on the nice memories for the next 2 yrs.

http://aminoapps.com/page/k-drama/1176207/quote-friday-healer

• Like 4

13 hours ago, maryofbethany said:

@beasima dear. let 2 yrs of JCW's MS pass and allow the couple to prove themselves. also allow some remnants changmin shippers to prove ourselves too.  many are starting to ship PMY with YWJ,but i had made myself very clear with respect to the new shippers there about my stand, lets just agree to disagree. i know you are one of those who are nice there.

just like i respectfully resist from making troubles at 7DQueen, while cheering for CK and Yeok, i didnt hide that i do not ship PMY with YWJ. yet i still watch finish 7DQueen until the end, without any pretense that i did really like the show. ..

maybe i ask or say suggest the same thing from anyone who has not seen Healer. (not you, but other lurkers), hahaha, all along Changminers do know whenever there are new dramas by PMY or JCW, lurkers will be here comparing ... so we try hard not to start problems, by restricting ourselves often not to mention too sensitive things, some times we returned to delete any sensitive thing we posted here, this is how we maintain peace for more than 2 years.

to all other friends out there, try 5 eps of Healer, if not, even just try 3 eps.. oh just allow me to cut down to just try ONE ep of Healer.... and allow yourself to watch with open mind. and if you can watch finish healer. .. maybe i guess you will underestand those of us who has NOT waver yet.

i know many waver and change, its their right to do so, nobody commit any wrongs to change ship, nobody betray anyone by change ship.
let that kind of arguement pass from this thread, i have survived K2, Remember war of the Son, Suspicious Partner, and 7DayQueen,... yes, i went thru quite a little ranting that need myself to delete posts... being thru that.

WELCOME here any thing. Beasima.

btw, TvN movies, cable tv is right now this very min showing Fabricated City, this is my second time watching, i went to the cineman when it aired in SG.

Changmin is still my number 1 ship. that's why I still lurking in this forum as a silent reader since healer. I don't ship JCW with anyone else except PMY. Lets us patiently wait for JCW's return in 2 years.

• Like 5

On 06/08/2017 at 0:17 PM, beasima said:

Changmin is still my number 1 ship. that's why I still lurking in this forum as a silent reader since healer. I don't ship JCW with anyone else except PMY. Lets us patiently wait for JCW's return in 2 years.

Shippers and Anti-shippers fans and Anti-fans. They are the ones who are sincere with their support the most using their hearts. yet they are the ones who affected the actors career in the most in negative manner. 

To be a loyal shipper of a couple yet remains a supportive individual fan of both artistes of that couple is every hard. Balancing becoming shipper and personal fan together is hard. 

First, You have extreme shippers.  You can be one that after shipping both OTP, then grew angry and jealous over evey projects of e OTP.  such shippers in the end are doing more harms than good by comparing the OTP every future co-leads with the one she liked most and then thumbing down evey other actresses threatening the favoured OTP. Shipper wars are build from possessive love mostly. Gone thru that state and spoke from experiences the bitterness that once befall me. Such shipper will snapped when their OTP break up or finally date other people. This kind of love love is possessive and not supportive of actor's career. She will not be able to enjoy any projects that OTP in future act in .

Second kind are Anti-shippers fans that will guard their actor like their dear life and forbid any mention of shipping at their actor site, these are extreme Anti-shippers! Some times she even don't mind bromance and prized it better than having actor shared with any other actresses.  She likely ship only herself with the Actor. 

While the 3rd kind of shipperl fans swing from ship to ship,  will weaver at every New drama and change ship at evey drama. They are swift to compare each OTP, jumping from one OTP to OTP, easily forsake any OTP.  They basically can easily dump one of the OTP for any other actresses that come along and act with the OTP's actor. She neither is steadfast in shipper nor loyal to any particular artistes. 

Then the last not least are the anti fans who were shippers once or ardent fans once, and  will be easily disappointed when their star date any other than their chosen's. These will become the most bitter critics since they knew much about their stars, once they loved much,  thus they hated much too. 

How to become an ardent ardent mature and responsible OTP shipper of both artiste. Is An Art!  am still learning after almost going to be 3 yrs soon(by this Dec) 

Know we can do it. However many will leave here. But by 2 years time there should still be some very very few left at this site to welcome any revelation of Changmin couple. Lets stay, those who lurks continue to lurks. But when he returns and news revealed. Lets all return here to give encourage that we still believe them. 

• Like 4