[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Eileen531

They played raggae music at a wedding? Or this was after i take it....if not that surprises me. My amazement continues to grow with this tidbit.........haha. Glad it was a blast.  I think reem mentioned she used an emoticons that weren't from Soompi and it caused her post to crash. It's the little things.

@voilla_amore, (tagging not working either, again) Ugh.  If this HZ tried that I would like to see not only Changwooks expression but also Minyoungs........too much too soon.....

Guest Eileen531

@keemanjy, no worries.....a minor adjustment. ahaha.

How does this one look?  This is the default font so it's more popular i suppose. lol

This is a happy ship so anything to keep it afloat.  So what do you think of Jcw not having picked a drama yet, any thoughts on the subject?

Guest Keemanjy

They played raggae music at a wedding? Or this was after i take it....if not that surprises me. My amazement continues to grow with this tidbit.........haha. Glad it was a blast.  I think reem mentioned she used an emoticons that weren't from Soompi and it caused her post to crash. It's the little things.

@voilla_amore, (tagging not working either, again) Ugh.  If this HZ tried that I would like to see not only Changwooks expression but also Minyoungs........too much too soon.....

This is after the ceremony and the reception.  This is when all the young at hearts went home hehehe. We requested the band to play the reggae and to our amazement it was their favorite thing too.  

Changwook really has changed since healer. From a boy to a real man now.  That's what love does to you :P

Guest Eileen531

Yeah, we've all noticed the difference in his persona. Yup, love was the answer all along. lololo

While lurking, did anything jump out at you?  You are our one and only male counterpart to offer your pov.

Guest Keemanjy

@keemanjy, no worries.....a minor adjustment. ahaha.

How does this one look?  This is the default font so it's more popular i suppose. lol

This is a happy ship so anything to keep it afloat.  So what do you think of Jcw not having picked a drama yet, any thoughts on the subject?

Perfect

Guest Keemanjy

Here goes Soompi again, chewing my posts about Changwwok not accepting  any drama. Aigoo as all of you says it here. 

Okay here is is what I think of Wookie not taking any drama at the moment.  I think he prefers this appearance on shows and CF rather than doing a drama that way his concentration is not focused in that project. If he just do shows he has more freedom to do kakao talk and chatting especially that special someone is oceans apart.  Communications is the key to this budding romance of theirs. He need to invests time with this especially by next year he will enlist in the army. He will be missing that someone like crazy I can guarantee that. 

Edited by Keemanjy

Guest Keemanjy

Yeah, we've all noticed the difference in his persona. Yup, love was the answer all along. lololo

While lurking, did anything jump out at you?  You are our one and only male counterpart to offer your pov.

What do u mean jump out of me?  my girlfriend always tells me why do I post in sites like these. I told her I don't know hahaha but I just feel like posting. As long as it doesn't bother anyone I am having fun posting here.  If I become bothersome dont hesitate to let me know. :)

Guest Eileen531

Thanks @Keemanjy,  jump out = stand out that you found interesting and would want to reply to......lol

It doesn't bother any of us here, so please post away. It's good to get different perspectives on a topic, at least that is how I look at it.

Yeah, i have to agree that if he doesn't pick something by the end of June it will be hard for him to pick something when Minyoung will be free. They need to coordinate their projects. Right now he is keeping himself in the public eye without having to go fully immersed into a project. I can't even imagine how they will deal with a 2 year separation........but something tells me they will commit to one another in some form....lol my delulu is on high.

Guest Voilla_amore

Hi @Eileen531...and @Keemanjy...:

I bet that he will take another drama or movies in this end of year....well, in a winter drama. Coz he famous for only have 1 focuz at the times, well....and I do think that his focuz is he have to strong, steady relationship before he ship to military duties. Even Bcg said that his weakness is always have 1 focuz. So....now doing his CF, model, fanmeeting in several country ( means some part in China...) it showed us, what is his priorities......what we have here is a very deep thinker young man, he love his craft, but he also hate if his famous affecting his personal life. Well, we can see now that he have 2 bodyguard, and sometimes more than that....He loves his fans, but since his last rumour scandal that suddenly comes his way, he becomes unreachable, he loathed it, and we can see in his eyes that he really hate it. He only relax, when old friends are with him......so, After he wrap up his whatever his activities within 3 months, and reconcile again in SK, He will start his new drama or movie. Maybe we have his announcement around August..and begin filming Nov to Feb.....free on March and missing in action several months ( we know what he up too .....aren't we ?...hehehehe)...then he will enlist.

As fro PMY, she will be finish around August too....do another drama in SK...or movie, and I bet it will be end of this year...

in SK Drama will be around 3 to 4 months, movie can last around 4 -6 months. 

I heard, there some drama, he's been considering or 1 movie. I hope his 2 Cops movie won't be delay.....or cancel. I really want to see him in this film.

I love the way he hug her....

44433_46701_3342.jpg

10895380_584387371696364_881719778_n.jpg

B8XNjiwCEAAzcVn.jpg

He like envelop her in his embraces.........

and her...

tumblr_ni3obdbWnu1s8t96qo4_1280.jpg

10919085_664310570347439_456326047_n.jpg

she cuddling him to her embraces too......

all pics cr to owner

Guest Eileen531

@Voilla_amore, i guess i was thinking he would rather be free towards the end of the year to spend it with Minyoung but if he was gonna work before that to free up his end of year he would have needed to start something soon. I also thought he would be leaving for MS in January 2016 and if he took a project late in the year it would flow into February before he would finish.  I'm so confused.  

Maybe he is going with your plan.  I know you are talking about the movie he was suppose to do but the funding was pulled....the two constables.....right?  That does sound interesting and more male centric.....lol  Some high end CF to sustain his funds would be a plus.

He does have the best hugs and of course Minyoung brought it out in him. I don't remember him hugging this tight before....so i guess the girl makes it count for more. hehe  

Anyeoung all happy changminers,

Thank you from the botton of my heart to everyone who's have been making this thread alive and kicking. @ReemKanabta can never thank you enough to bring back the old news. It's always good to re read and spazzing because that's where it all begins. Don't ever stopped bringing in the oldies. 

@all love love all your thoughts regarding possessive Wookies, jealous Wookies, dos n don'ts from him to minyoungi ...aahhhhh so good feel. He was marking his territory very well and his lady love just happy to oblige. Aren't they just perfect for each other.

Did uri minyoungi looked like she suffered from the kiss here ??? (like in her previous drama) kkkkk

93ccf3adjw1ep4m9o9gerg209506hu11.gif

pic credit to owner

Edited by avi1003
  • Like 12

Guest Voilla_amore

@Eileen531 :  If I were correct he will enlist not in Jan 2016, but around May. hmm...if I remember it , the military always send the enlistment letter after they have their birthday. So, they will be sending their call after his next birthday.

Remember that there still Junsu, Seung gi, kim ki bum,  lee min ho, ...then Uri Wookie...( based on their birthdate month, in SK they divided into 1st 6 month earlier and last 6 months )

He will enlist with Bcg right ?.....he  he....an actor and manager together in enlistment...this is unusual...hehehe.

@fyeahjcw : I want moaaaar of those hot scenes....hehehee.....

Guest Voilla_amore

## I mean not this year birthday, but next year birthday......well...there already line up, before uri Wookie....let say, if Lee Jang Woo enlist, next will be him.....June 1987....then July 1987.....

Guest Voilla_amore

she is beautiful.....HZ too ( I admit it )

11118031_725973797525850_903388027310381

d_Hcx_MDE3_Xz_Ez_ODQy_Njgw_Nz_A.jpg

This is not good...I should hire Healer  to steal his sword.....

pic cr to owner

Edited by Voilla_amore

@ReemKanabta THANKS A TON for allllllllllll updates :wub:

he always think first about PMY like hes said "he liked all kissing scene between them" but whenever in script its mention other romantic part he will be like "noona again we have to hug and kiss" i mean whenver someone is in love he/she will think about the one they care or love for :wub:

flykiss.gif

wht i can do for u?? thnxxxxx again for posting that awesome awesome interview ...gosh they r just perfect...they both use to talk when they r not filming like @tehlimau mentioned in her ff wowwwwww....she dont like when jcw call her noona ok...he was boring as she say but now its opposite :phew: n what!!!!!!! his fav scene is ep 8 kiss :w00t:aisshhhh wookie we both have same likes lol :P he alaways use to say that how pretty n cute she is...even he use to ask her if she is ok after evry romantic scenes...omg this is toooooo much for me *good news coming soon* lol

one more thing ..u have mentioned earlier that he  called her"GIRL FROM HEAVEN"

JCW also expressed his thanks to partner PMY. He said that he would have the thought of "How come I never knew about this actress?"
"To tell the truth, I used to have bias against actresses who are pretty. I'll worry if she'll have the determination to give it her all in her acting . But MY-noona really is pouring everything she's got into her acting. Also from her appearance, she looks like a GIRL FROM HEAVEN but has a really easy-going side to her." :wub::w00t:

• Like 10

Guest minksquared

JCW also expressed his thanks to partner PMY. He said that he would have the thought of "How come I never knew about this actress?"
"To tell the truth, I used to have bias against actresses who are pretty. I'll worry if she'll have the determination to give it her all in her acting . But MY-noona really is pouring everything she's got into her acting. Also from her appearance, she looks like a GIRL FROM HEAVEN but has a really easy-going side to her." :wub::w00t:

@CrushOnHealer ohh yes I agree with him. After reading all the interviews, I feel Minyoung is really a very very easy going person, considering how shy and awkward he can be around people he doesn't know, Minyoung went straight to him to break the barriers therefore making it easier for both of them to communicate :):) Love her for that!!