[OFFICIAL] Ji Chang Wook ❤ Park Min Young (ChangMin) ~HEALER couple~

marie67

Guest Voilla_amore

Try to re post.....again....

Healer in China TV....

cr to owner

so....our mrs J2B maybe can re-watch there.....xixixixi....

Guest Voilla_amore

aah....half of my post is missing.

It's in Shanghai TV...and also his interview....

this Soompi really really unfriendly........uugh...

Guest Voilla_amore

Happiness and attraction always a very good reason for us to keep us alive and lively....so does our Wookie.

in Healer we always see the happy, and mrs J2B call him a 'Jinnegizer'.....well, actually I saw him yawn several times during his presscon.  If any of his old fans, must recognize that in the last few years, he's been active pursuing his Musical Actor, and I love it. His happiness doing a musical are very noticeable. I read somewhere, that  the Empress Qi  producer been calling several times to cast him, until he agreed, and his condition are hilarious actually....that he still can practices his soccer on monday......so, the pdnim have to clear his schedule on monday afternoon....

Lets check it out :

201310241451278271897A_1.jpg

I'm try hard to keep awake

201310241449478258319A_1.jpg

Yawn.......and we have this pic

and why oh why...he look so happy here...hehehhe

86d5be130554dec11dbe6caaa9e4ae4b.jpg

877003_810693_3048.jpg

2014120501428_0.jpg

7b1950d3e5126fabf6fd02f28ac048fa.jpg

see his intense stare ?.......well loverboy.....I wonder..when actually he feel the attraction ?

JCW : falling in love while communicates with her ( kakaotalk ? sns ?......)

all pics cr to owner

Guest Voilla_amore

If some of you wonder how famous he is....well, he actually very famous since his Smile Donghae, to Warior Baek Dong Sook. Minyoungie always said that she felt weird if Wookie call her a noona, because he is mature. That's because he is a very serious person, a deep thinker and maybe his Theatre background makes him always takes a slow and steady path to his career path. in SK, his Musical activities are  quite well known, and that's why both of them are match well each other. PMY is a very serious and dedicated actress, and student. So, they have a same goals.

The good things between a match made in heaven is, when both side have 1 goals, 1 way of thinking. I can see that both of them can be a Couple actor  in a very long future together. We can see in both of their past work. Very diversity, well, PMY after her hiatus, she choose to act in a drama, not an idol drama, but a drama that can sharpen her craft. As for Wookie, we can see that PMY admires him...and it show....we can see it in her speech at KBS award, at bts and during dvd commentary . Her eyes shones, her attitudes and also her words in describing Wookie are speaks that she are hooked ( like my status here....hehehe).

20120109203109533.jpg2012, financial news ( pic not mine )

This is Wookie banner in his Bachelor Store  time.

If , some of you wonder why he's not become a next hallyu in those year ? well, he always pick drama that different with others....and his chameleon appereance sometimes not everyones aware that this role were playe by the same actor. PMY too, when she realise that her co star actually the famous Donghae.

Anyway, now the other things that makes me curious is, Wookie is happy with his looks now, I mean he's not changing into another looks, except his hair. hmm....looks someones really really love him being buff than before. he he he...I wonder who....

Before Healer

20140515_%EC%A7%80%EC%B0%BD%EC%9A%B1-6.j

After Healer

BA.9727335.1.jpghe become mature and have a different Vibes

well..we ajuhmma, can notice is someones already lost his innocence.....he he he...since he now have a smexy aura, very sensuous...makes our Trio Writernim FF release simultaneoesly.....

all pics cr to owner

Guest twig2

For you @tehlimau Thank you for all your amazing FF!! We all love you :wub: Here is my shout out promo for your last fanfic, posted on my tumblr 

tumblr_npdni3enpJ1u98dbho5_250.gif tumblr_npdni3enpJ1u98dbho1_250.gif

tumblr_npdni3enpJ1u98dbho4_250.gif tumblr_npdni3enpJ1u98dbho3_250.gif

“Youngshin capitulated. She could never resist him. Never mind that they were in a car in a public carpark at 3am at night, and she had no idea if it would be possible, but she trusted Junghoo with all her heart.”

K-Drama Fanfic: Healer (Episode 20) – BACK SEAT (R-rated) written by the wonderful Tehlimau  (link)

Like my mills &  boons story. Lol

Beautiful Amazing Chingus good evening everybody, I hope all of you wonderful inspiring mood, please do not be sad, our most Beautiful Amazing Couple ChangMin they are always every day in our hearts,thoughts, we should be happy for them, believe in, and support,do not worry about the fact that our beautiful goddess PMY is shooting in new Chinese drama with another actor,conversely for great success of her new Chinese drama better fully open our hearts and be happy with how our talented PMY,she is now very appreciated in China,time among all other Korean Actresses exactly our beautiful Princess was invited to this large-scale historical project! 
Our Perfect Couple ChangMin have really felt a very special connection between them and maybe it's a much higher sense than just love,it also support and trust all over each other,care about each other,it is also a strong friendly relationship for the relationship is also very necessary because in order to love each other first and foremost it is important to understand and feel each other,between our JCW and PMY,I can see it is very high right attitude that step by step has apparently led them to feelings to each other,this is all when even regular conversations with the object of your affection is the desire to learn more and more information about him/her and the strongest relationship always start with just the mutual interest of each even the smallest detail of a person that interests,our ChangMin is very proper construction of their relationship that will lead to their happiness one day and that's full of happiness as I now think they should not announce their feelings to each other officially,let this will special world love and happiness, between our JCW and PMY,will be as clean and beautiful as it is at the moment through their obvious romantic updates on IG,it's all beautiful transparent, and easy to understand and for them and for all of us ChangMiners,I believe that all the special and wonderful feelings persist between our ChangMin,and the separation time and the distance between the countries will only further ignite this flame ChangMin senses,translate it to a new level this beautiful love story the distance always gives you the opportunity to fully realize their feelings to the person seeks the heart and it's even the best way to understand how much you miss and how much you miss this special person in your life when people around you don't always fully aware of all our senses,but once when one of our loved/beloved in the far distance from us,then as it instantly comes the realization that the presence of this man so severely lacking,according to many sad photos of handsome JCW,since his special heart girl PMY in China apparently the first time he was really very bad without her until she gave him some important sign and as we have seen recently JCW again handsome, smiling,and blooming as it was then when he had the opportunity to be together with PMY,I write this because absolutely sure that our birds love ChangMin spent time together after the recording of the DVD exactly and all their hints and words in updates exactly relate each other,and also for all the beautiful romantic loving people ChangMiners Shippers who knows how important to read the meaning between the lines,so my sweet Chingus no worries,only the absolute positivity and endless rays of love from ChangMiners for our most Beautiful Perfect ChangMin Couple,the rest will decide the time and for JCW and PMY is the distance further brought together their hearts each other,look how happy and in love with our PMY,on the set of new drama in the moment,and for any of these bright and beautiful feelings are a great inspiration for her even in acting,I'm sure our talented girl believes JCW special man, in her life and it's not every man,and not every actor is able to touch the heart,I feel that true love is for PMY is JCW,because usually girls are shy if you really have special gentle romantic feelings for the man,but our PMY all special tender feelings for JCW clearly observed, in its relation to him,how important he perceives or that its movement but the most important thing in her happy shining eyes when she is near him all this obviously,the same applies to the JCW,PMY around obviously completely captured his heart and soul all thoughts and this is not surprising because PMY is really very true and really the most beautiful and even all her actions and care for others is as beautiful as she,PMY is a real treasure for JCW,JCW is the most special is a real man for PMY,it's really obvious why wait every day to only the finest for both of them,but destiny really knows best as always to suggest the right steps,in life for our ChangMin,destiny take care of them and she brought them together in the drama,so it all has a very important meaning JCW himself,said in an interview that the Healer drama is the first drama where he fully trust in all,listened to him,to better able to portray his character, the writer and Director and he was very happy to play in an atmosphere of complete confidence in him as an actor,so I'm sure the Healer drama is impossible to forget for him and besides JCW and PMY themselves said in their interviews that the Healer first is the most romantic drama where so many romantic scenes(hugs,kisses)despite that in many dramas before Healer they already had similar scenes with other partners,but nevertheless with special feelings,best beautiful words they speak only about Healer,
for me personally even more clearly proves how important how special JCW and PMY for each other and I'm sure that's a constant for both of them,in their hearts they are inseparable and always the memories Healer for both of them the most beautiful,the happiest and the brightest,actually kissing and cuddling our ChangMin with other partners I'm sure not will surpass chemistry Healer ChangMin Couple,since this chemistry is built on very real feelings,JCW and PMY each other, and every hug and every kiss is just too special there and that it will not play even the most talented actors ever,this reality feelings between them,and the magic of love in their Couple so it felt to all of us ChangMiners,it is most important so let's just continue to be happy,kind and wait for the Healer DVD,everything else definitely will come we must ever Wake up in the morning and will get the best news from our most Favorite Beautiful Couple ChangMin,you need to be optimistic and to believe only the feelings of the heart,the best events will come to those who wait and believe and ChangMiners always just give as much love from the hearts for charming ChangMin and that always makes me proud that there are such wonderful wise people what I know ChangMiners shippers,thanks to everyone for limitless talent,for all the beauty and love,from all here, you are the best! Love you all!All the best luck and lots hugs! 
Together ChangMiners from all world the real strength of the family and most sincere,beautiful invincible shippers and that's a fact!

kwx8x0j5u9tq.gif

igbvup3naeyb.gif

dl0gzesozj96.gif

A big thank you from us for a gif for the Most Beautiful,ChangMin happy Couple a beautiful talented girl Tracy baidu Chinese!

Edited by AnsOlga
  • Like 11

Guest Voilla_amore

I found this....

Baeksang Award  in

korea-baeksang-8.jpg

bsa11_jichangwook3.jpg

pics cr to owner

in here we can see....she is a Noona....and Wookie is such a cutie.....

Guest Voilla_amore

Last KBS Award

hIe13bK.jpg

Beautiful and Cute PMY.....

201412312102232810_1.jpg

The cutie become The Hunk Wookie.....

all pics cr to owner

Guest Leylalinn

I love all ur post here.  I am just became reader only.  Nice post cingu.  

PMY and Jcw perfect couple.  I can't patient to hear the news that they are in relationship.  

Guest Leylalinn

@Voilla_amore...  U post some picture jcw when prescon  Ek.  Is it he always yawn? That pic seems like he is so sleepy  or tired.  Different aura if we compare with healer prescon. 

Guest Eileen531

@luvspartace, thanks for a great report, ahaha.  I too looked into Hans Zhang (HZ) like @Mauve too out of curiosity and specially when I knew he took part in HC and wanted to see who this guy is.  He does have a good reputation and earlier @Voilla_amore mentioned him and the part of his intense kissing scenes. Hmmm, didn't want to see any of that........but hopefully like one of you said in a Saguek it won't come to that.  I'd like to add to the back story you were talking about with HZ.  There were 3 Chinese actors on HC with Wookie and HZ worked with the one Boran Jing before.  BJ happened to work with HZ ex-girlfriend, Zheng Shuang and the story is he now dates her.  So the level of awkwardness between these two Chinese actors was present.  Did you see the arm wrestling part......those two went head to head, HZ lost.  I feel HZ is still into his ex-girlfriend Wookie doesn't have anything to worry about.  Minyoung is good at the "friend zone" with her male co-stars and she isn't gonna let any false messages float about. They are both on Changmin Frequency......

Here is the link if you are interested in some of the back story (gossip).  http://fishy2love.blogspot.com/2015/04/upcoming-episode-of-c-variety-show.html

@luvspartace, thanks for a great report, ahaha.  I too looked into Hans Zhang (HZ) like @Mauve too out of curiosity and specially when I knew he took part in HC and wanted to see who this guy is.  He does have a good reputation and earlier @Voilla_amore mentioned him and the part of his intense kissing scenes. Hmmm, didn't want to see any of that........but hopefully like one of you said in a Saguek it won't come to that.  I'd like to add to the back story you were talking about with HZ.  There were 3 Chinese actors on HC with Wookie and HZ worked with the one Boran Jing before.  BJ happened to work with HZ ex-girlfriend, Zheng Shuang and the story is he now dates her.  So the level of awkwardness between these two Chinese actors was present.  Did you see the arm wrestling part......those two went head to head, HZ lost.  I feel HZ is still into his ex-girlfriend Wookie doesn't have anything to worry about.  Minyoung is good at the "friend zone" with her male co-stars and she isn't gonna let any false messages float about. They are both on Changmin Frequency......

Here is the link if you are interested in some of the back story (gossip).  http://fishy2love.blogspot.com/2015/04/upcoming-episode-of-c-variety-show.html

Last KBS Award

hIe13bK.jpg

Beautiful and Cute PMY.....

201412312102232810_1.jpg

The cutie become The Hunk Wookie.....

all pics cr to owner

Hi@all  first time posting, but i've been a silent lurker  since Healer. You guys are  all amazing. I always look forward to everybody's post, from morning till  night. Im a ver happy lurker. Anyways wish me and my sister luck today , we'll be driving to LA and meet the others , hopefully we'll get to see  JCW .   I missed him when he came here in San diego. Wishing to see  even a glimpse of him tonight. Go! Go! Go! fIGHTING!!!!

• Like 9

Guest Eileen531

@CrushOnHealer, hope you feel better with your ankle..........thanks for all the lovely memory gifs too.

@Mauve, thanks for the BTS pictures for BOtM, really pretty.

@ReemKanabta, simply remarkable all the news article of their interviews.......showing the progression was really nice..  I remember reading all of these too and it drove me nuts how they released so many at one time......   It was an overload, at the time I tried to save them but I just couldn't keep up.  You did a great job and some parts just popped out again at me.  Such as.....JCW was asked about his dating style. He said that when in love, the most important is that the man has his own style. I'm more emotional/sensual type, I like to joke a lot, and do aegyo a lot, kind of like ParkBongSoo. I'm not the "Bad/Cool Guy" style.. I wonder what style he considers himself now....lol.

And this part too......- PMY: Even news/article that say "This drama is specially made for JCW" I can read happily. Because it's only right that the person who suffered the most (worked the hardest) gain the most attention. He's acting the Healer in Healer after all. Very tiring and his acting is superb, I want to applaud for him. When I see JCW who is working really hard and smiling, <I also can't say I'm tired, I'm okay as long as there is Jung Hoo> I've been telling myself that all the time. Minyoung is so giving and not a diva or demanding equal attention, she knew what he put into this role. In another article I recall she said Changwook suffered a lot. Most of his scenes were in the Healer Lair and it was dirty there and didn't have running water or heat compared to where she did most of her filming in the Coffee Bay. She was very conscious of what he had to endure. 

Edited by Eileen531

Guest Keemanjy

Hello again ladies:)  just passing thru and has been lurking every now and then and I am amazed at how you guys never run out of topic to discuss about our lovely couple.  

By the way Happy birthday to all the lovely ladies in this cruise ship, keep smiling and wishing you all celebrant more blessings.

Guest Keemanjy

geez, Soompi just ate the other half of my post. Whatever happen to it? This new format is freaking annoying. All your thoughts and insights all of a sudden just disappear out of nowhere? Why?  Makes posting here so so frustrating. Oh well,  :( I guess I just have to be a lurker until Soompi comes to its senses. I miss the old format. This new style sucks big time. 

Guest Eileen531

How was the wedding @Keemanjy?  I hope you danced with your girlfriend! hehe.  

Thanks for the B-day wishes besides myself there were quite a few who celebrated. Speaking of topics, well as the saying goes.......Old news becomes New news eventually. Some fans might not of heard/read everything the first time around, so a refresher doesn't hurt every now and then.

Guest Eileen531

Yes, this happens to so many of us.  It was suggested that before you hit submit, that you copy it for just that reason. It's one way to get around this temperamental Soompi. 

Guest Voilla_amore

no Worries....

What I heard is HZ still in love with his gf......

anyway, is the Chinesse historical drama or Sageuk.....I'm sure, if he kiss PMY with open mouth, someones surely will fly there in ninja #mode and  not only smack his head but also gave him a kick....hahaha....I'm sure that someones also prep him to do and not to do with his woman.....DOn't we'all know ladies ?.....

As writernim said that : basically SJH is JCW.....he he he.....

wanna see his richard simmons face.....( just becoz I love this pic....hehhee)

2140484E542169DF1A4D6B

pic cr to owner

Soompi always kick me out......so, many of my post aren't completes....but hey...my love for Uri Couple makes me not to stop....

Guest Keemanjy

How was the wedding @Keemanjy?  I hope you danced with your girlfriend! hehe.  

Thanks for the B-day wishes besides myself there were quite a few who celebrated. Speaking of topics, well as the saying goes.......Old news becomes New news eventually. Some fans might not of heard/read everything the first time around, so a refresher doesn't hurt every now and then.

Hi @Eileen531  the wedding was a blast. The young at heart went home after the dinner but the real young ones stayed until 2 am and partied all night. although the bride and the groom disappear on us hahahaha.  my gf will never be left out when it comes to dancing. She just likes to dance especially reggae, that's her favorite kind of music. 

Yeah this new format is really something... I like the old one cause there's more option than like button.  What is this? Facebook? 

Guest Keemanjy

can I complain?  :sweatingbullets: @Eileen531 you can whoop my richard simmons for whining, and I am giving you my permission.  But..... I am having a hard time reading your post becaus of the font you use hehehe.  When I'm home I always grab my gf reading glasses to be able to read it... And when i am at work I need to stretch the screen to be able to understand it.  But other than that everything is fine.  I just like to be able to read everyone's post especially you since you are a regular here. That's all.  Now.... You can start smacking me :w00t: